Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) (34610 Views)

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) / IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by orjisblog(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Judith Ijendu, a final year theatre art student of Imo State University was shot this morning, when she went for her morning exercise.

According to reports she was shot after her phone was snatched from her by a group of armed motorcycle bandit at Bishop’s court Owerri. An eye witness confirmed that she has been taken to the Federal medical center Owerri (FMC) after obtaining a police report.

Source:
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/11/imsu-final-year-student-shot-by-unknown-arm-bandit-at-bishops-court-today-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by changeskc: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Cheap armed robbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by papaput2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Very common in owerri not new though, those low life can kill over cheap 6k mobile phone

5 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Lawless country...n
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by skoles001(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
I pray she gets better and dont jog again for now.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Who gives these people gun, I need one please....quick recovery to her
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
kiss abi omolomo doing exercise to reduce her weight jeje nawa o

3 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
I don’t support jungle justice but .........

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Sometimes I feel that Nigeria is just some kind purgatory where millions of souls are being sent to suffer and die for every known and unknown crimes they commited in their previous lives.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
sad I don't think she was shot self.....
She is posing in the first picture naa

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
na robbers wey know her
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by starbuck(f): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
The other day, one stupid boy like that rushed towards after I made a withdrawal from Bank... He pretended that he was chyking me, after I tell am I am not interested, he was still getting closer with another motive in mind undecided undecided undecided, na so I started shouting and gathered crowd telling them that he intended robbing me of my phone..

No be person tell am to pick race

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God she wasn't killed! I'm so happy for her and her parents.

Now, it's time the police fish out those criminals. They shouldn't be too hard to nab but their mind dey elsewhere preferring to ask for patikolas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Sommydisaster(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Omila is never an option, that's what you do when you join jew frats

By the way, let's chase money & shaun CULTISM

Get well soon babe, regards to my Kenneth kaunda TA

CHECK OUT MY SIGGY

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Nawa o

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Na dem o

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Police report is no longer necessary for a gun shot victim..the draconians law has been abolished..The medical team suppose get you treated and make official report to police for investigation..
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Bishop's court the most dangerous part of Owerri.
I wish her quick recovery
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by babzo(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
No emergency ambulance with immediate first aid?
Police report? For what again? In 2019? Didnt the former IG outlaw that?
NA, please what are you doing on this issue? Too many have died with this police report issue.
Police report in sane countries is presented to the Police BY THE HOSPITAL AFTER TREATMENT. NOT BEFORE.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by lilfreezy: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Bishop Court. Cult boys territory.

What partially ruined Owerri are the higher institutions cited there. Unlike other states that spread their universities across different zones, Imo state just pack everything put for Owerri. And the worst part is, they don't have hostel or they ain't enough hostels so every student are just scattered all over. The compound next to you might be boys hostel, full of cult boys or might be a girls hostel with a lot of slay Queens, this ain't particularly cool if you have little daughters you wanna raise because Owerri is not a place to raise children.

GOVT SHOULD RELOCATE SOME SCHOOLS AND BUILD HOSTELS WITHIN THE SCHOOL PREMISES

6 Likes

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Kernalboy: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
dat dead man called Buhari has not done enough in terms of security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
No 911,no swift medical services,look at how lackadaisical the men are over her plight.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
angry

How much could a used phone cost for them to injure the owner, this is why i support jungle justice, sharia law or Asian extreme laws.. Africans can't use this liberal western laws

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
orjisblog:
Judith Ijendu, a final year theatre art student of Imo State University was shot this morning, when she went for her morning exercise.

According to reports she was shot after her phone was snatched from her by a group of armed motorcycle bandit at Bishop’s court Owerri. An eye witness confirmed that she has been taken to the Federal medical center Owerri (FMC) after obtaining a police
Source:
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/11/imsu-final-year-student-shot-by-unknown-arm-bandit-at-bishops-court-today-photo/

do they still do police report for gunshot wounds
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by julybaba(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Deliver us from evil...
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
The East needs to do something about the desperation of her youths. Wish the strong girl swift recovery

1 Like

Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God she wasn't killed.
Armed bandits everywhere upon all the security votes politicians are receiving.
Re: IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
What a loss!

Damn hurts!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Off Nasarawa Farmer’s Hands / Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Mum-Of-4 And Her 2-Year-Old Child Killed In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.