Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

#bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c (20327 Views)

BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Ayodele70: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Controversial housemate, Cee-C has revealed she has a beautiful relationship outside the house, and that Tobi can't be the best.

She went further to say she is not interested in what Tobi  has to offer even outside the house.

This is coming during a question and answer dice game this evening after Alex asked her about forgiveness as regards Tobi.

She said; 

"I don't have something against Tobi. I have something beautiful going on outside the house that is better. I am not interested in what he has to offer even outside the house"

Watch video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-beautiful-relationship-outside-house-cee-c.html

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Homeboiy: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
lecturer no go teach anything carry assignment wey big pass class give us

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by DynasTee: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why are you telling me?
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by veli1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
But U Said Dat U Are A Virgin Some Weeks Ago.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by jodavid(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Okay o.
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Malaikadine: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
We know
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
and you've been on a kissing spree with Tobi in the house?

My dear, you don't have any beautiful relationship outside the house. It's all in your head

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Bowwow11(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
na them sabi weytin concern me.
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
...yet she's a V

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by hammer6F: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
OF COURSE SHE DOES.

ALL OF THEM ARE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE SUCH RELATIONSHIP.

AFONJA EXPECT HER TO CHEAT AND GET PREGNANT INSIDE THE HOUSE NI?

ABI WAT IS ALL THE NOISE OVER CEEC ABOUT?

UNA THEY TAKE THREAT, PRESSURE AND BLACKMAIL INDUCE SEX AND KISSIING?

WEN WILL U LOT GET CIVILISED?

CEEC REMAINS MY BEST IN DAT HOUSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by zedman1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wait, now playing; crayzie bone of BT&H........ Good music.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Mhizizzy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cee c are you confused?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by oshe11: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Believe anything that comes out of her mouth at your own peril

15 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by hammer6F: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
Believe anything that comes out of her mouth at your own peril

SEE PERSON!

NA SO THE MATTER DON REACH?

A RAPIST MINDSET!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by oshe11: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
hammer6F:

SEE PERSON!

NA SO THE MATTER DON REACH?

A RAPIST MINDSET!
Which one is rapist again na.....

WHO VIOLATED YOU AS A CHILD

TELL ME, MAKE I ARRANGE CEEC TO DEFEND U FOR COURT

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
She doesn't even know how to lie well so we can believe

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Hotzone(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thinking about Leah, the abandoned Dapchi girl....but Chukwu okike can never abandon her!!!!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by CodeTemplar: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
veli1:
does relationship starts and ends with naked frog jump?

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by amazon14: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
veli1:

That u have a relationship doesn't mean you are sleeping with that one. Okay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by amazon14: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Good reply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Reeb2244: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
veli1:
Stop this. Thinking every relationship must lead to disvirgin one another.

But I doubt this girl though.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
jodavid:
Okay o.

Meanwhile,

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale

Price: 40k (Negotiable)

Whatsapp or Call me on 07085904837

will get in touch with u 2moro
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
veli1:
being in a relationship does not change virginity.. sex does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by veli1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Wat Does She Mean By "Beautiful", Ordinary "Relationship" Is Okay.
Oya Choose 1: Cat Walk Or Python Dance
Re: #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c by seangy4konji: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Your cup of tea..

Stupid confused girl...

I think your brain is paining you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Princess Francis Debunks Car Gift Reports / BBTitans: Sandra And Olivia Fight (Video) / Depiction Of Nigerians In "District 9"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.