Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside (29047 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by kidap: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Miracle's family releases official statement following his comments on "someone special" outside the house in yesterday's diary room session.

See caption below...

Official Statement

We would like to clear the air on Miracle's DS today.

The question from Big Brother was Misunderstood as he clearly asked "Is There anyone Special who might be affected by your actions in the house". Miracle's answer after thinking long and hard was "Yes"

It is not clear who he was referring to.

However, We would like to clearly state that to the best of our knowledge Miracle is not Romantically Involved with anyone outside the house.

Thank you and God bless you for your constant and consistent support.
Signed
The Igbokwe's
#TeamMiracle #MiracleLovers#WeDieHere #MiraculousMovementPreview (opens in a new window)

http://news.nollyzone.com/miracles-family-releases-official-statement-relationship-outside-house/

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Jochabed(f): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is bad!!!! You are not even disgusted by his behaviour in the bbh,you here releasing an official statement. Gone are the days when decency was the main thing!!!

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Khd95(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
MIRACLE OO HIS FAMILY OOO,BBN OO,I DONT GIVE PHUCK BOUT THEM

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by rockcitie: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm very shocked that Miracle has a lot of fans. What it means is that Nigerians are very much in support of his every day S€X on live TV.

What a shame! We have thrown away moral values & decency.

PS:
Past Big Brother winners like Kevin Pam, Uti Nwachukwu and Efe emerged winners without going to the show to promote S€X. Kevin even met his wife (Elizabeth) in BBA house but they weren't having S€X on live TV for goodness sake!

You all crucified Beverly Osu and Bam Bam, so I wonder why the so called fans see nothing wrong in Miracle and Nina s€xcapades.

It's a very sad case of moral decadence and loss of values among most Nigerian youths.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by NwaAmaikpe: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked

Miracle's family are thinking for the rest of us abi?

We know what we heard,
We understand what he meant.
It was spoken in English so we don't need any stupid interpretations from any stupid family member.

Enough of all these BBNaija housemates' families making themselves part of the show.
That's why I respect Bally, although he didn't flush his own shiit, his family remained anonymous.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by loadedvibes: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wahala
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
MOD, stop all these bbn post on front page, ke AFO udehe Idaad.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Destined2win: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
angry

Miracle's family will be like, "Miracle if it warrants you to have sex on life TV and suck boobies of Nina or anyone in the house, No problem. All we want is for you to win the money biko"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by kyenfinok: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Absurd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by ofemigeorge(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoodNews for ALL THE SINGLE LADIES......
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
It's regrettably lugubrious that our so called leaders of tomorrow are more interested in the things of BBnaija then what is going on in the government

Our characters is so Insalubrious and seriously we need to amend

Every damn thing I know about bbnaija is from nairaland. They won't allow person rest self undecided
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Samusu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Masama: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hian!!!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Ceede: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
[/quote] okies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by candyguyofficia(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66235787] shocked

Badth guy. Waiting
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by 01mcfadden(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't see this show but I wish this Miracle would be evicted next.

How can his family be this crazy just for the money?
Well, each mallam with his kettle.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by desgiezd(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
What kind of family is this? The guy indicated that there's someone outside and the family is saying there is no one. Are they claiming to know his relationships more than he himself?

So all of this is about #45m. If they are poor would they have been able to train the guy to become a pilot?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by crownedprinz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
No matter what happens...don't rebuke your family to the world.....You can rebuke him/her in-house. don't allow people put mouth in your family matters...
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by zicoraads: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is pathetic to say the least. It's now a family thing! SMH.

Trying to keep the Nina voters voting still, are we? The Telemundo crowd that have organised and blessed the marriage between Nina and Miracle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Christafarian(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Assbassador of his family

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by crackhouse(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
POVERTY is bad. JUST because of money his family are fully behind this dude and all his sex activities on live TV?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Owomkpo:
MOD, stop all these bbn post on front page, ke AFO udehe Idaad.

Lol...ayen Annang ayid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by collitexnaira(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Make una shut up, must you know if he has
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by FrankGathers1: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
xsoonest8:
dude, go get a life and stop spamming every thread with your scam
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by babadee1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:
I'm very shocked that Miracle has a lot of fans. What it means is that Nigerians are very much in support of his every day S€X on live TV.

What a shame! We have thrown away moral values & decency.

Nigerians in their own houses have everyday sex. I don't think being on live TV makes it any better or worse. The show is for 18 and above only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by CSTR1002: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Baddest guy in the show.

Fuccked the living shitt out of Nina.

This guy suppose Pay Nina's bride price, I swear.

Many husbands have not enjoyed their wives the way this guy ravished Nina.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by rockcitie: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
babadee1:

Nigerians in their own houses have everyday sex. I don't think being on live TV makes it any better or worse. The show is for 18 and above only.

So why did you all crucify Beverley Osu when she did same thing in BBA??

Is it that Miracle & Nina cannot exhibit self-control??

Did other past winners like Uti & Kelvin go to the show to promote S€X??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by 1zynnvn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know what we heard,
It was spoken in English so we don't need any stupid interpretations from any stupid family member.

Enough of all these BBNaija housemates' families making themselves part of the show.
That's why I respect Bally, although he didn't flush his own shiit, his family remained anonymous.

bust my head, animalistic man hehehe
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Coldfeets: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:
This is bad!!!! You are not even disgusted by his behaviour in the bbh,you here releasing an official statement. Gone are the days when decency was the main thing!!!

When money is involved...

You sef reason am na.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by emerged01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know what we heard,

This guy ehn! Your knowlege is so wide!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by babadee1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:

So why did you all crucify Beverley Osu when she did same thing in BBA??

Is it that Miracle & Nina cannot exhibit self-control??

Did other past winners like Uti & Kelvin go to the show to promote S€X??

I didn't crucify Beverly Osu. It was people like you who did so. Just like you are crucifying Miracle and Nina now. Nobody went to the show to promote sex. They are only doing what comes naturally to them. Sex is a natural biological function just like eating and peeing or pooping. There is nothing inherently bad or dirty about it. You need to get over your puritanical mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.