Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC (22168 Views)

SERAP Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors 7-Day Ultimatum To Publish Assets / Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Set To Storm Abia - Dailypost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Buhari and Osibanjo have already made public their assets declaration so what the hell is PDP talking about?
They are trying to change the narrative,ekweremadu has not denied it, how can a reasonable human being say his old friend,Former Lawyer and former Attorney General of his State (Enugu) broke into the Probate Registry to doctor his will in his lifetime,it sounds quite absurd? Only the relatives of a dead person make such strange accusations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by docadams: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm

See how our youths, so called leaders of tomorrow suddenly developed sudden memory loss because of misapplication of their God given brain matter. All chorusing that the President should declare his assets as if he didn't do so earlier. Hatred has turned all of them to simpletons. Where I am, this moment, I can still remember some of the things PYO declared back then in 2015.

Whoever feels empathy for Ekweremad can offer to trade places with him. I am very sure Ekweremad won't be mad enough to trade his present travails and position for your miserable and pathetic lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by Awoo88: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Buhari and Osibanjo have already made public their assets declaration so what the hell is PDP talking about?
When did buhari and osibanjo made their assets public. An you please help us with copies
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oblitz:
I smell a major revolution by 2019 if the APC succeeds in rigging the election
Nigeria is a Federal State copied from the Americans,divide and rule system introduced by the British,you better go and find a way to better your life,no such thing as a revolution,your time is a terrible thing to waste.

The last revolution on record in Nigeria may be the Aba women's riot of 1929 over high taxation by the British and that was only in Eastern Nigeria, no be today ipob done dey vex.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Awoo88:

When did buhari and osibanjo made their assets public. An you please help us with copies
The very day you realized it is "make their assets public".

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by samirus: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Gbam
Basic fact my brother

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by samirus: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
blacknp:
The very day you realized it is "make their assets public".
Nigeria is a joke... nothing in this country is real...
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
sammy4life1:

They made it to you or who? That incomplete declaration that BUbu did halfway and swept the rest under the floor undecided
Mentality of a poor person "swept the rest under the floor"I am sure one Ghana must go bag is too big for all your assets?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
blacknp:
They are trying to change the narrative,ekweremadu has not denied it, how can a reasonable human being say his old friend,Former Lawyer and former Attorney General of his State (Enugu) broke into the Probate Registry to doctor his will in his lifetime,it sounds quite absurd? Only the relatives of a dead person make such strange accusations.
Na IPOB reasoning be dat na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by vaca1: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Dont mind them joor. They want to use the 'victim status' of he is Igbo so as to blackmail the FG into not looking into his finances, but it wont work. If he cannot account for those properties, they should be forfeited to the FG
come and forfeit it naaa.

you dare not...
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by vaca1: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
They already did

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34150508

Nigeria's leader Muhammadu Buhari has declared he has $150,000 (£100,000) in his personal account, in a move aimed at promoting transparency.

The amount showed the ex-military ruler and minister of petroleum had been living a "Spartan lifestyle", his spokesman Garba Shehu said.

The BBC's Will Ross says the assets are loose change for Nigerian politicians but a fortune for most of the country.

Mr Buhari is the first opposition candidate to win a national election.

The former military ruler was elected in March largely on a promise to tackle corruption and insecurity.

Buhari's assets:
Five homes and two mud houses, as well as farms

An orchard and a ranch with 270 head of cattle,
25 sheep, five horses and a variety of birds
Shares in three firms
Two undeveloped plots of lands
Bought two cars from his savings

and the FG says it is incomplete. .

For now we embrace our regional thief...
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by Ikechuob: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
They already did

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34150508

Nigeria's leader Muhammadu Buhari has declared he has $150,000 (£100,000) in his personal account, in a move aimed at promoting transparency.

The amount showed the ex-military ruler and minister of petroleum had been living a "Spartan lifestyle", his spokesman Garba Shehu said.

The BBC's Will Ross says the assets are loose change for Nigerian politicians but a fortune for most of the country.

Mr Buhari is the first opposition candidate to win a national election.

The former military ruler was elected in March largely on a promise to tackle corruption and insecurity.

Buhari's assets:
Five homes and two mud houses, as well as farms

An orchard and a ranch with 270 head of cattle,
25 sheep, five horses and a variety of birds
Shares in three firms
Two undeveloped plots of lands
Bought two cars from his savings

Biko nu see what this one posted. I doubt you kept a straight face when you posted this. There is no way in Hell you did grin grin

do you even know the meaning of what your arguing about?

That's NOT a declaration of assets. That's buhari media aide telling us what he wants to say. grin grin.
Go and Google what a declaration of asset is and how it's done and come back with it.
We are still waiting on buhari and osibanjo own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by limeta(f): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari is a snake .
He keeps all his asserts in his wife name
Who do you want to fool
Five houses , but where, in which country are the five houses
Aisha at present is the richest woman in africa.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2018
samirus:
Nigeria is a joke... nothing in this country is real...
You know what they say "life is what you make of it" Your Nigeria experience is your personal experience,i can't speak for you, neither can you speak for me but one thing for sure Nigeria is no joke and I don't quite understand what you mean nothing in this country is real?

The Country is the last to have held the 2nd black festival of arts and culture in 1977,the 1st was held in Louisiana USA in 1935,Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa,The richest back man in the world is from Nigeria,the richest black woman in the world is Nigerian.

Nigeria is the most populous Black Nation in the world and number 1 producer of crude oil in Africa,Number 1 producer of cassava in the world, Number 1 producer of yam in the world, Number 1 producer of Shea butter,has the ability to be by far the largest producer of cocoa in the world presently 3rd,USA number 1 trading partner in Africa, Toyota's number 1 selling market in Africa,Mercedes Benz AG number 1 market in Africa & VW also,what do you mean by nothing is real?

Like I said earlier on life is what you make of it,the glass can be half full or half empty.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by blacknp(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2018
limeta:
Buhari is a snake .
He keeps all his asserts in his wife name
Who do you want to fool
Five houses , but where, in which country are the five houses
Aisha at present is the richest woman in africa.
Don't hate congratulate,Buhari is a 2 time President of Nigeria from two different eras,Nigeria takes care of their former Presidents,You can wail from now till jericho walls fall President Buhari is of Hausa Fulani oligarchy money is not his problem,even with all their billions they will still sit on the floor and eat from the same plate.

I believe President Buhari's daughter got married to Muhammudu Indimi's son 2 years ago,please Google Muhammadu Indimi maybe you may realize not everyone is from a cockrel background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by hush15: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2018
swagagolic01:
They can never fit, the VP might even be a bigger criminal

Not that he can be, he is.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by slivertongue: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2018
This govt is a scam. they always look for way to divert our attention from their poor mgt of the economy
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:25am On Mar 23, 2018
This politicians are from the Zoo Called Naija eh I don't believe Mr. President Buhari will not be president again on 2019 because I believe him ooooo. We need freedom for our nation Nigeria if not we need biafra land because The Zoo Called Naija is not easy at all oooo. This Mr President Buhari is nonsense. I pray our nation Nigeria will be our peaceful nation if not we need biafra land. angry sad embarassed undecided
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by sammy4life1(m): 3:44am On Mar 23, 2018
blacknp:
Mentality of a poor person "swept the rest under the floor"I am sure one Ghana must go bag is too big for all your assets?
No time to exchange words with u. The same man that claimed he had no money to buy form and had to borrowed money to buy presidential form was the same person that claimed he had N30million in his account 5homes etc and u expect me to beleive he declared everything undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by iamjavadem(m): 4:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Wrong dude. We believe all Nigerian politicians and thieves. Right now we need an option that isn’t APC or PDP.
tchimatic:
Ikeoha ndi Igbo, though you're a thief but as my brother; I'll support you in this. Never will u see a Yoruba man call Tinubu a criminal nor a hausa call Buhari or Dambazzau a thief but they expect me to hang my own brother.

kitikpa n'enwero nne na nna gbagbuo Buhari na ndu otu ya niile
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by samirus: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2018
blacknp:
You know what they say "life is what you make of it" Your Nigeria experience is your personal experience,i can't speak for you, neither can you speak for me but one thing for sure Nigeria is no joke and I don't quite understand what you mean nothing in this country is real?

The Country is the last to have held the 2nd black festival of arts and culture in 1977,the 1st was held in Louisiana USA in 1935,Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa,The richest back man in the world is from Nigeria,the richest black woman in the world is Nigerian.

Nigeria is the most populous Black Nation in the world and number 1 producer of crude oil in Africa,Number 1 producer of cassava in the world, Number 1 producer of yam in the world, Number 1 producer of Shea butter,has the ability to be by far the largest producer of cocoa in the world presently 3rd,USA number 1 trading partner in Africa, Toyota's number 1 selling market in Africa,Mercedes Benz AG number 1 market in Africa & VW also,what do you mean by nothing is real?

Like I said earlier on life is what you make of it,the glass can be half full or half empty.
After all this your write-up and saying the richest man is from Nigeria, I don't even think it reduce the price of Rice, petrol, oil and many other things, cassava you are talking about is expensive .... with all this you have mentioned "Nigeria is the most populous Black Nation in the world and number 1 producer of crude oil in Africa,Number 1 producer of cassava in the world, Number 1 producer of yam in the world, Number 1 producer of Shea butter,has the ability to be by far the largest producer of cocoa in the world presently 3rd,USA number 1 trading partner in Africa, Toyota's number 1 selling market in Africa,Mercedes Benz AG number 1" how does it affect the price of commodity Mr man.... Stop telling me what I know
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by samsono30: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=ClumsyFlimsy post=66073759]
Gbam

Ekweremadu is a thief just like tinubu and maina etc

if the Hausa and Yoruba can stand with their own despite they are thiefs then I also stand with the thieving ekweremadu for now

No be only them sabi play tribal politics

m
[/quote

Abeg what kind of fuckery is this?
Am not Igbo or Hausa but u know now, the way Nepotism, tribalism and religion sentiment is trending in this country, it will take another life time before Nigeria become good, if Buhari can support his own Fulani killers herdsmen, My igbo Brothers abeg hold Ekweremadu well before this Almajiri called Buhari rubbish him, if is a northern almajiri Moslem man, Buhari will never touch, if igbo brothers like watch Buhari while he rost your igbo brother like SUYA. This issue is simple, every APC Goat im government should declare their asset if you know you are fighting corruption gbam. shey he called himself Mr. integrity, let him show the integrity abi, Integrity my ass.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by kkboy(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2018
It is only in a country like ours that someone will
be accused of a wrong doing, instead of him defending his or herself, they turn round and accuse others.

Nigerians fight over ownership of thieves, for Igbo's in this case it's like Ekwerenmadu is our own thief leave him alone, what of your own thieves and they will point other preserved thieves in other tribes. This is the tragic of a nation called Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by otokx(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Oblitz:
I smell a major revolution by 2019 if the APC succeeds in rigging the election

In this Nigeria?? where people are content going to church and buying petrol to watch BBN, you will be amazed, people will not even vote especially down south.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by slimghost(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/declared-asset-buharis-owns-7-houses-n30m/

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have declared their his assets A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had the followings

1. N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank.

2. 5 homes, and two mud houses in Daura

3. 2 undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt.

4. Own Farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.

5. Uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

So you really think this is Assets declaration? What kind of kids do we have on Nairaland nowadays please? smh

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by KingGBsky(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2018
sirequity:

https://www.headlineng.com/ekweremadu-assets-declarations-buhari-osinbajo-others-pdp-apc/amp/

See all this shameless politicians of both APC and PDP
Corrupt partisans.
I look forward to a time where the youths will stand and fight to take back Nigeria from this corrupt bastards.
Nigeria can never progress beyond tying one road and rejoicing over it or empty promises.
Let we the youth put our effort into empowering ourselves and others also so that when we get hold of power and wealth it will be easier for other to listen when we speak.
With money and power acquired then we can achieve our goal of taking back Nigeria from this Old hags.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by seguno2: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:

The one with incomplete details
Have you compared with the Yar’Adua and Jonathan’s declaration, which was complete and detailed?
If you have not, please do.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by lakesider(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Is now a game of who is the bigger thief .
If you are a nigerian and you are here to support either parties .we need to check your brain
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by wildernessVoice: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
buratai Dubai assets has been swept under bed

With the ruling broom.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by dunkem21(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Ikechuob:

Biko nu see what this one posted. I doubt you kept a straight face when you posted this. There is no way in Hell you did grin grin

do you even know the meaning of what your arguing about?

That's NOT a declaration of assets. That's buhari media aide telling us what he wants to say. grin grin.
Go and Google what a declaration of asset is and how it's done and come back with it.
We are still waiting on buhari and osibanjo own.

Don't blame him.. The people that pay these watery brains to defend them online is our problem.
Re: Ekweremadu: Publish Assets Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others, PDP To APC by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
buratai Dubai assets has been swept under bed

You mind the idiotic FG and APC zombies!

Presidential special investigatiors have not tell us where president Buhari's son got funds to purchased two super bikes, they have not tell us how much they stole the months Buhari spent in London's hospital and the nature of the sickness. Oh they forgot of 26 billion dollars NNPC a.k.a Barugate. The greatest insult liar Muhammad spewed on taxpayers how "he own nobody explanation how Buhari's administration is spending money". It is a shame to be a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 / Ebunola Martins: Tinubu Should Support The South-East For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.