Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Attention Please!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention Please!! (1037 Views)

Attention: All Prospective Corp Members(awaited Nysc Registration Begins 2day) / Attention: Compulsory Webinar For All 2021 Batch ‘b’ Stream 2 PCMS / ATTENTION! Important Update From NYSC Official Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Please!! by Blacksodje(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am to perform an assay on LDH (Lactate Dehydrogenase) and Creatine Kinase. I am in need of RANDOX KITS for the aforementioned enzymes.
If you know you have some left over that haven't expired and you are willing to dispense alil for some fee (all in a bid to help a brother) do reply ASAP.
This is more or less an SOS kinda call.
Please send me a pm I will reply ASAP.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest.
Re: Attention Please!! by haziel101(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
chai chai chai this ur post made me remember when i was doing by project, I was looking for cefexime- tellurite sorbitol macconkey agar (CT-SMAC)to isolate E.coli 0157:H7 from raw meat sample. Chai i suffer no be small, the amount for that SMAC agar alone is 38k then cefexime which is a supplement is 58k and tellurite is jst 46k.......my guy i de go from 1 school to anoda until i find am oooo

1 Like

Re: Attention Please!! by Jungpablo: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2018
haziel101:
chai chai chai this ur post made me remember when i was doing by project, I was looking for cefexime- tellurite sorbitol macconkey agar (CT-SMAC)to isolate E.coli 0157:H7 from raw meat sample. Chai i suffer no be small, the amount for that SMAC agar alone is 38k then cefexime which is a supplement is 58k and tellurite is jst 46k.......my guy i de go from 1 school to anoda until i find am oooo

grin my own no gimme problem o firstly it was a group work and I needed just malathion and selenium which was easy to get
Re: Attention Please!! by laykman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
haziel101:

Please, what materials did you use for your project. I'll be working on Ecoli 0157 also, and I'm to come up with a list of what I'll need.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For NYSC Camp,niger State / Nysc Batch B Oct.9th / Latest NYSC Info; A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.