Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. (11266 Views)

CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / CONTACT ME FOR A NICE BUILDING DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE RATE....... 09039590798 / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2021
5 bedroom detached duplex on 600sqm

Ante Lounge
Main Lounge/Dining
Visitors Toilet
Guest bedroom( ensuite with closet)
Kitchen/ pantry/Laundry
2nos Maids room
Family Lounge
Mast bedroom/ ensuite/ walk-in closet
3- bedrooms / ensuite/ closet
Terrace

kLR-Studeos

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 8:24am On May 31, 2021
3 Units of 4-bedroom Duplexes on 600sqm
Each Unit Consists of
Ante Lounge
Main Lounge/Dining
Visitors Toilet
Kitchen/ pantry/Laundry
Family Lounge
2- bedrooms / ensuite/ closet
Terrace

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by mufutau55(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2021
Oga Akinola. Do you have any like this last format in 1 Unit of 4 Bedroom Duplex with 4 Units of 2 Bedrooms on same land size of 60x120ft. Can the above fit nicely? If you have any, please post. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2021
mufutau55:
Oga Akinola. Do you have any like this last format in 1 Unit of 4 Bedroom Duplex with 4 Units of 2 Bedrooms on same land size of 60x120ft. Can the above fit nicely? If you have any, please post. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Thanks, Boss I really Appreciate you coming on my Page

Sadly I don't have that Exactly,

But must definitely, it can fit on the site because the site is quite spacious regardless of the location because all Set Back rules will still be Observed.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2021
SEMI-DETACHED 30 Bedroom Duplex on 320 sqm plot
Antelounge
Main Lounge
V/Toi
Kitchen
Pantry
Family Lounge
Master Bedroom Ensuite
2- bedrooms ensuite and terrace.

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by mufutau55(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2021
akinolaolujide:

Thanks, Boss I really Appreciate you coming on my Page

Sadly I don't have that Exactly,

But must definitely, it can fit on the site because the site is quite spacious regardless of the location because all Set Back rules will still be Observed.

Thank you very much Sir. I have always been following your thread. Hopefully one day we can see such design. Glad though that the plot size can accomodate the design. Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2021
mufutau55:

Thank you very much Sir. I have always been following your thread. Hopefully one day we can see such design. Glad though that the plot size can accomodate the design. Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Because its a request from you I will work on something like that you can check back 2mao by this time .
Thanks once again for visiting
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by mufutau55(m): 3:20am On Jun 01, 2021
akinolaolujide:

Because its a request from you I will work on something like that you can check back 2mao by this time .
Thanks once again for visiting

Thank you very much. I will surely see it when posted as I follow this thread as mentioned earlier. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sorry, we took a while we were cooking something else for you.
This is a 4 nos 4 bedroom duplex terrace Housing on 648sqm
Each Unit Contains
4 Nos ensuite Bedrooms with a Visitors toilet
A semi Open Plan Ante lounge Dining And Kitchen
A Spacing Family Lounge and 2 nos Loft Terraces.

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Back to the Request
4 bedroom Duplex [/b]in Front and [b]4 Nos 2 bedrooms [/b]attached all on[b] 620sqm Land with all Approval Rules and Set Back Obeyed.
The $ bedroom Consist Of the following
$ bedroom Duplex Contains
Ante Lounge
Main Lounge/Dining
Visitors Toilet
Kitchen/ pantry/Laundry
Family Lounge
2- bedrooms / ensuite/ closet

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by mufutau55(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2021
Very good Boss. Thank you very much for meeting my request. In case I am ready, can the cantilever in the front be eliminated? I am not a fan of cantilever due to some nasty experience. Will there still be room in front without the use if cantilever? May be the cantilever area on the ground floor be turned to terrace or increase the livingroom, if that was what it is the front part. Hopefully you understood what I was trying to describe. I will also like to see it in regular roof not comtemporary style as shown. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
mufutau55:
Very good Boss. Thank you very much for meeting my request. In case I am ready, can the cantilever in the front be eliminated? I am not a fan of cantilever due to some nasty experience. Will there still be room in front without the use if cantilever? May be the cantilever area on the ground floor be turned to terrace or increase the livingroom, if that was what it is the front part. Hopefully you understood what I was trying to describe. I will also like to see it in regular roof not comtemporary style as shown. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Its my pleasure sir,
To the first question about the cantilever yes it can be eliminated but the rooms will be smaller .
To maintain the room sizes being smaller like you suggested we can extend the Areas on the groundfloor to meet the to be the same as on the first floor.

As for the second request for the Roofing no problem
It works fine.
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by mufutau55(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
akinolaolujide:

Its my pleasure sir,
To the first question about the cantilever yes it can be eliminated but the rooms will be smaller .
To maintain the room sizes being smaller like you suggested we can extend the Areas on the groundfloor to meet the to be the same as on the first floor.

As for the second request for the Roofing no problem
It works fine.

Thank you very much. You have definately answered my questions.
So as not to make the room smaller in the first question, we can use the cantilever areas above to extend the ground floor. So no problem with that.
I will surely contact you when I am ready for this and we can work on the floor plan since I have not seen it.
Thank you very much.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by highoctane: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
I have intention to build Moorish type of building popular in Spain, and the Americans in a 7 plots of land.
Can architects come up with prototypes?
It will have a garden like court yard, interior must be insulated to absorb outside noise, a vegetable garden must be at the first floor, easy access to the kitchen, a swimming pool at same floor extended patio.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 5:42am On Jun 16, 2021
highoctane:
I have intention to build Moorish type of building popular in Spain, and the Americans in a 7 plots of land.
Can architects come up with prototypes?
It will have a garden like court yard, interior must be insulated to absorb outside noise, a vegetable garden must be at the first floor, easy access to the kitchen, a swimming pool at same floor extended patio.
yes we can but will require q survey of the 7 plots
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by highoctane: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2021
akinolaolujide:

yes we can but will require q survey of the 7 plots
Total square meters are 3,29.75@ 470.25sq per plot
Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
8nos 3 bedroom Serviced Apartments
All bedrooms Ensuite
Living Room
Dining
Kitchen and store
Service Lift and a Space for Service stairs if Required
Ample Car Parking

Re: Amazing Nigerian Architectural Building Designs For Nairalanders. by akinolaolujide(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
contemporary 5 bedroom duplex
on half a plot 18m by 17m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheap Lands In Enugu,1500 Plots Of Land For Sale@obodo Oma Layout Enugu N1.2K. / Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land / New 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design With Living Room View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.