Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land (11303 Views)

Please Critique This 3 Bedroom Floor Plan I Designed / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Critique My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good morning expert in building in the house. I wanted to get opinions from other experts here on their opinion of the design and what they can advice I ask them to change.I know everyone has his unique experience and those you don't expect often bring the best helpful professional advice and suggestion, so everyone's contribution will be highly appreciated.
I have propose design and I want you to please pick one that you think is the better and if there is modification and also the reason why it is better.
Thank you.

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
First proposed plan

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Second plan/design

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by kordarchitects: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
WhatsApp 08161645446, let's talk so you can wow your client...
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
And if you will like to advice me in Private, here is my contact. +1 8622988559 WhatsApp only. I have gained a lot on this section and I think contribution here will also help others. Thank you in advance
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
kordarchitects:
! ok Thanks
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
I thank
kordarchitects:
It's being a year you made this contribution to my thread and you changed my plan professionally with your contribution. I have not seen you before, you are in Nigeria and I am in USA. You did the work and sent me the plan while I paid you in three installment. Thank you. The house is at roofing.

1 Like

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
The work is at this stage. I am looking for quotes from professionals so that we can cover it. If you are interested call me.

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
at this stage

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
AND THE BQs. I want stone coated roofing, the site is in Ibadan, Oyo state.

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
WhatsApp +1 8622988559 - text only
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by yesloaded: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
aleniboro:
The work is at this stage. I am looking for quotes from professionals so that we can cover it. If you are interested call me.

I love the fact that na nairalander helped u built this mansion

Make the builder show us more pics like foundation, laying of bricks etc

We also need breakdown of total cost to this stage that will help other nairalanders who might be interested in something like this

BTW, the environment looks already developed
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:12am On Dec 22, 2020
yesloaded:

I love the fact that na nairalander helped u built this mansion

Make the builder show us more pics like foundation, laying of bricks etc

We also need breakdown of total cost to this stage that will help other nairalanders who might be interested in something like this

BTW, the environment looks already developed
Yes bro, this is DIY monitored by my wife who is a Nairalander glued to the property section of Nairaland. I will of course upload the progress for reference purpose.
Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2020
The model of the house. 5 Bedroom duplex, 6 toilets and bath, 3 living room, Lundry, 1 main kitchen, 1 office kitchen, Study room

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Digging of the foundation

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2020
progressing...

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 3:58am On Dec 22, 2020
progress...

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by aleniboro(m): 4:07am On Dec 22, 2020
coming up...

Re: Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land by yesloaded: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2020
aleniboro:

Yes bro, this is DIY monitored by my wife who is a Nairalander glued to the property section of Nairaland. I will of course upload the progress for reference purpose.

Congrats sir

It will not end here by the grace of God

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling Companies And Costs In Nigeria 2024 / BRAND NEW 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Awoyaya Area Of Lekki (PICS) / Do You Need A Bill Of Quantity (BOQ) For Your Building Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.