Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) (575 Views)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Delta Hospital Allegedly Seizes Newborn Baby Over N383,500 Bill / LUTH Detains Baby, Mother For Four Months Over Unpaid Bills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mr Kalu Rowland and his newborn baby have been detained in a hospital in Portharcourt, Rivers State over unpaid bills.

Kalu was not just detained but thrown out by the hospital who watched him nurse his newborn baby under the staircase for weeks after his wife died giving birth to the child.

According to a Facebook user by name Daisy Mekpelilem Esor who took to the platform after she witnessed the pathetic condition.

She wrote and shared some photos.

Few hours ago, I was at the hospital to see my cousin who just gave birth and I saw this family under the staircase. I was moved to ask why a baby that is barely two weeks would be exposed to such unhealthy environment and I was told this story.

His name is Kalu Rowland. An okada rider. His wife Ifunanya Kalu who was in labour was taken to a hospital in Harcourt on the 5th of March 2018 but she died on the 14th of March at hospital after a CS Operation leaving the poor child and his Dad. Now the poor man needs the sum of one hundred and ninety thousand naira (190,000) to pay for the hospital bills but he has none and he has been detained by the hospital and made to sleep at the stair case for more than a week now because he cant foot the bills.

I know the hospital is made for business and they are not a charity organization so please let's assist them. I gave them the little I could at least for their feeding so I'm making this post for their assistance . Please If you want to administer to them, you can send any amount of money you have to this number
Mary Ada Ekweche
First bank. Or to me 2180140840. Esor Daisy M. Zenith bank

I'm not asking for too much from you. Your 1000 or 2000 would go a very long way. Imagine if each and everyone of us would send 2000 Naira to them, I'm sure before Saturday they will be out of the stair case. Please inbox me if you are led to help or you can also call Kalu Rowland 09050802450, the bereaved to verify my story.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/hospital-detains-man-new-born-baby-over-unpaid-bills-rivers-photos/

Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by femmix112(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
OK u can do but can't pay
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Serves him right.

I pray he sells all his property to pay this bill so that when next he is doing "in-and -out" he will remember to pour his akamu outside.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
In life you see,we can all be guilty of anything. When a man is in a problem, help him or leave him but don't blame him for that won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Serves him right.

I pray he sells all his property to pay this bill so that when next he is doing "in-and -out" he will remember to pour his akamu outside.
Ok, you Have Made Your Point... Next Time Calm Down Before You Post. He Is A Family Man who Happens To Be Unfortunate...

Btw

I Have Always Known Doctors And Nurses To Be Wicked especially General Hospitals, those People Are Heartless... I Will Never In My Life Say A Thank You to Them... Human Lives Dont matter To Them... No Matter How Much You Spend, they Never Alter A Single Thank You...
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by chloride6: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Choi

A grieving man sad
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by chloride6: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Ok, you Have Made Your Point... Next Time Calm Down Before You Post. He Is A Family Man who Happens To Be Unfortunate...

Btw

I Have Always Known Doctors And Nurses To Be Wicked especially General Hospitals, those People Are Heartless... I Will Never In My Life Say A Thank You to Them... Human Lives Dont matter To Them... No Matter How Much You Spend, they Never Alter A Single Thank You...

You must be new to nairaland.
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala help this man
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2018
chloride6:

You must be new to nairaland.
Me New? I Old Pass Seun and Lalasticlala... Before Seun Created This Site, I don Already Register...
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by chloride6: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Me New? I Old Pass Seun and Lalasticlala... Before Seun Created This Site, I don Already Register...

Then why are replying nairaland's number 1 troll.
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
chloride6:

Then why are replying nairaland's number 1 troll.
I Know He Is A blunt Unrepentant unapologetical Fowl-mouthed Nwaamaikpe, our Very Own (Biafra Demon)
Re: Hospital Detains Man & His New Born Baby, Over Unpaid Bills In Rivers (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2018

Btw

Hospital business is doctor's do patients pay. If there is no money source to take care of the child and see hospital delivery through, don't born.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander With Her Ear Problems / Information On Ajumbaise / Acctivated Coconut Beauty Teeth Whitener(100% Natural)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.