Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER (1664 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / CBN To Reduce Wheat Import By 60% In 2yrs / Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
I welcome you all once again to my thread.

mini Importation business in nigeria is very lucrative but youneed to know the right product to go for. To know the right product is not so that much easy but still is not hard but you will need some special tools and you will will need to be online, be updated, and be social at least.

To be sincere with a single product you can make 3-7k as your return o investment but for you to spot and know that hot product need some special attention.

I started mini importation business in 2015/2016 i was in 100 level then ut back then it wasnt easybut still i scape through.

Please note; Mini importation is not rich quick business but it is very lucrative if you know what to import and wo to sell that hot product to.

You can spot Hot Product BuT If You Dont know who to sell that Hot Product you might end up lossing if care is not taking.
It is true that things are cheap in china and you can get almost anything in china just name it.
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by Spiye06(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pls can you give me a list of products
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
For any body that is interested on my mentorship class you can call me or whatsapp me on 09058529258

Let us continue

For you to know and how to support hot product to import you will need this tools

1. You need to be updated, just name it in any niche and you need to be social to some extent.

2. You need friends( will possibly explain this later

3. You need social media

4. You need aliexpress lol. it might be funny but it is true
and many more

Please show interest for me to continue
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Spiye06:
Pls can you give me a list of products

And you are expecting me to give you for free. my brother it is not easy i search and research for it. Nothing will be free again
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by wizedomain(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cool info, following
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by Spiye06(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Everytin is now for sale
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Spiye06:
Everytin is now for sale
i dont want to comment before but i see a reason to do so now,
LEt me ask you this question why are you on this thread, why do you need the hot product list, why do you want to know how to spot hot products.

You see i dont know the reason why we still believe that everything should be free, let me tell you this simple truth; for you to get free things it will take you time and it will makes you doing unnecessary research. You have no idea of how far i go before knowing the secrets. very funny, you dont know how much i pay how much data i use and by the end you want me to tell you import this and you will make this and after making the profit you will surely not remember me again. lol

i remember my thread on mini importation biz; https://www.nairaland.com/4368081/analyzes-how-importation-business-effectively/7

Alot of calls every day asking this or that to the extent of sending them videos tutorials to their mail but guess what after all that they will not even call to say that thank you it works or even if it doesnt works. they just want you to teach and give them for free.

So if you wanna know the full details dont expect it to be free.

Thanks
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2018
I will continue the thread today by God grace but that will be properly in the evening.
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2018
I will explain later

PLease Note This

I all always say it please try as much as possible to know you opportunities and to your figures before importing anything. You see have been receiving several calls on can you sell this for me can you do that for me. Dont let any body to deceive you, Sure you can millions, thousands on mini importation business but you need to know and search for some things.

Please dont just buy any product without knowing you fact and your figures.

Let give an example; let me thank that guy that message me on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4368081/analyzes-how-importation-business-effectively/7 concerning facemask.

On this facemask i later realise that it is not just ordinary face mask but olamide science student face mask lol. and guess what i found the product.

On this i already have a friend that know where they need this stuff and still we can use facebook to target more of this audience.

Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Let me continue from where I stopped.

The reason why I posted that face mask is this. One guy message me on my previous thread concerning this mask. The guy he's a student from on of this university in the north and he told me that there is a huge market sells for this particular.

After several research i later realize that the mask was used by this guy olamide in one of his recent song video titled science student Automatically i know my market.

The second point is this in Northside is somehow dusty and this gives the mask huge audience and an age in selling more than selling it here in the south-west.

lot to come
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
good evening.
I promise to continue this thread this evening. So let continue.
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
i dont want to write much on this topic.

Mere looking At this product i hope you know what it is all about. It is a product that solve one the major issue of ladies most expecially those who like shoes and high heels shoes.

I want say much on this but this product is one of my hot and hottest product that brought huge ...

Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
thumbs up boss
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you sir. Please call me on you chat me back on whatsapp
remiproxy:
thumbs up boss
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by Spiye06(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Well said ,i have no idea about mini importation,but i have intrest.so just a clue of what it looks like and not your secreat tool is all i ask for.
hope its not too much to ask for.
if u insist name your price .
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by Spiye06(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
doing a nice job
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by cryptrader(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank you, dont feel like updating this thread again but you can still call me check my profile for my number
Spiye06:
doing a nice job
Re: How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER by zhikirullah(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello…

Top of the day to you,

Our prices slashed down! SCLogistics, a service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd with its head office in Houston, Texas has developed an end-to-end effective global logistics and procurement service, offering both Air and Ocean shipping from UK, US, China, Germany, India, Turkey, Denmark and other parts of the world to Nigeria. We are licensed by Nigerian Customs to clear containers and we offer the following:

Partner with us to experience stress free and cost effective…

 Global procurement of your items such as fashion, electronics, cars, tractors, etc we have hundreds of verified stores where you can buy at cheap prices.
 Shipping via sea or ocean to/from any country
 Custom clearing of any size of item
 Local or International warehousing of your items
 International merchants verification services
 Haulage services
 Forex financing etc. We have the solutions to all your questions and concerns, just name it.
www.sclogisticsng.com to get a free warehouse address for your shopping in USA, UK, China etc
Call or whats app: (+234-8066353127), E-mail: dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com

(1) (Reply)

Ageless Glow Beauty World Review And Win Big / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business : Fast And Easy Money-Spinning Investment / Buy Your Fancy Bag For 1800 (wholesale Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.