Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock (18767 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by naijjaman(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
shocked

Governor Okorocha right now for missing this moment

Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by QueenDeborah(f): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Wey the people wey say money dey make person fat? Let dem come and see their stock fish president. No matter how rich u are, so long as u don't have a good or kind heart, u will remain dry like a withered tree forever.

Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by bjayx: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
In the first pix
I see a brainiac n a dullard
God too much
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by kennynelcon(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Dangote look like apprentice near Gates
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Wats the secrecy in the meeting. Wat did bill come here and in particular up north for
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by sexbomb(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Where is the Vice President PYO?
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by bankyblue(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
That guy in red cap sha¡!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by KingGBsky(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
That is the only thing Nigeria politicians like to do snap photographs and smile in front of cameras with accomplished people from outside the country.
They will never sit down to think of how they can build the country or At least learn from a man who built a multi billion empire that has lasted for decades.
Even when he criticize them into knowing the truth and the part they must take to better the masses for a better Nigeria, they will not care but rather find a way to create propagandas for their clowns(APC supporters) to cheer about.
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by bigtt76(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Bill Gates with all his wealth is wearing an oversized jacket and living a modest life while our own politicians be buying the country upandan grin
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by DONADAMS(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
what is bill gates doing in Nigeria? permit my ignorance
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by miketayo(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Irony
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by miketayo(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Bill Gates with all his wealth is wearing an oversized jacket and living a modest life while our own politicians be buying the country upandan grin

I agree with u about our politicians, but wearing oversized jacket isn't modesty, he lost weight or his tailor is crap
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by miketayo(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
bigtt76:

I agree with u about our politicians, but wearing oversized jacket isn't modesty, he lost weight or his tailor is crap
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
I happy the President, Bill ,Alhaji and the health minister is smiling especially Alhaji,well Bill is right Human Capital Development is very important, but we definitely need to build critical infrastructure to speed up Human Capital development else we would still have problems of Brain drain which is not good for Nigeria .I still hope King Sunny Ade come to play at Fatima's wedding so I can see Bills dance steps,after all King Sunny Ade is on Microsoft Encarta ,anyway apologies to Alhaji for not attending the wedding sha,I am at Ede Osun state close to the Nysc camp hiding from people cloning my phone and won't let me have peace of mind.But for my Oga Atiku I know that is your strong point but you need to always advice President Buhari even if you are in opposition not to be reactive abi is 9ja not for all of us.
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by Odimson69: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2018
We better beg Bill gate to buy Nigeria and manage it
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by Jimmylenny: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
our leaders of yesterday, see as bubu happi like person weh drink fura de nunu
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by yemmybx(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

You think saying nonsense like this got him to where he is?
Whatever you believe in, works for you. So, Mr. Alfa I'm not talking nonsense here and kindly learn to be civil. Don't tag anything or everything you don't believe in as a nonsense. Thank you!
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm Police Siren,I hope I am not wanted sha. ..some few minutes ago. grin grin grin angry angry sad
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by cchiagom(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
simonlee:
I hope Buhari has not infected this man with some of his stupidity...

small thing now we'll wake up tomorrow and hear that Bill Gates has dropped to the 13th Richest man in the world. undecided undecided

Example: Tillerson
Re: President Buhari And Bill Gates All Smiles As They Pose Together In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
simonlee:
I hope Buhari has not infected this man with some of his stupidity...

small thing now we'll wake up tomorrow and hear that Bill Gates has dropped to the 13th Richest man in the world. undecided undecided

abusing elders is a normal life with the pigs and idiots anywhere they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi / Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.