Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Prayer Points Before Paying Your Tithe And Offerings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points Before Paying Your Tithe And Offerings. (3361 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points Before Paying Your Tithe And Offerings. by bummyla(m): 2:13am On Mar 23, 2018
1. Father, please give me the grace to pay my tithes and offerings as at when due.

2. Father, in Your mercy, please completely block every leakage in my finances.

3. Father, release Your Spirit of giving into my life.

4. Father, by Your mercy please open the windows of heaven and pour me the blessing You promised me.

5. Father, help every member of Your Church to be faithful in their tithes and offerings.

6. Lord open the eyes of brethren who are not yet paying their tithes to see Your displeasure and curses and make them restitute their ways.

7. Personal Require.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/23/prayer-points-before-paying-your-tithe-and-offerings/

(1) (Reply)

T / Is God Male, Female, Or Both? / Archbishop John Obiokeke Of Gpm In Kirikiri Over 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.