Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

T - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T (3374 Views)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Modified

jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"Ba na so Koran" - (English) "I don't want the Koran."

"Koran ne christian?" - "Is Koran christian?"

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/Cross" - "Have you left Christ/cross?"

"Koran ba yi christian" - "Koran don't do/is not christian."

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

"Ka yi Koran ba yi Christian" - "If you do Koran, you don't do Christian!"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.
Re: T by EFULEFU1(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2019
May you perish in your lies in Jesus name

What has light got to do with darkness?

This guy is a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: T by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2019
EFULEFU1:
This guy is a Muslim
He is a self-proclaimed prophet, a false prophet, as a matter of fact and a poor deluded chronic attention seeker creature.

3 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
EFULEFU1:

This guy is a Muslim
The bolded prayer is Antichrist!

For someone who is dropping names of people you've sexed, are you sure in the light or just playing church?

https://www.nairaland.com/5361737/drop-first-names-ages-all

Except you've repented, if not, know that you would end up in hell with your churchiness without repentance.

1 Like

Re: T by orunto27: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Fulanis are coming.
Re: T by orunto27: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
orunto27:
The Fulanis are coming.

Terrorists in Tongues
Re: T by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Modified
Re: T by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Are you for real? Allah is not God Almighty the Creator of heaven and earth! No Allah isn't..
jesusjnr:
I had to rush to do the above post because I didn't want wait until I was ready for the full version.

Now though I had already shared my thoughts concerning Mohammed and Islam via my threads and posts here before, it seemed there were yet those (christians) here who weren't aware of my position on the matter, going by the recent fuss made here by some who heard me reiterate my views concerning Allah being the Almighty God, and Mohammed being one of His prophets.

So I thought it was necessary i came all out to clear all doubts concerning my position in this respect, however I felt the need to first enquire from God concerning this matter, because this time I didn't want to leave any doubts behind as to my stance.

Therefore I wanted to be absolutely sure I was right and that God was with me on the matter, so as not find myself misleading anyone and walking alone. So that once that was sorted, then there would be no backing down on this matter, because then even if I am alone, I am not alone because God is with me.

So although I know that I had asked God the same question in the past, which informed my current position, I had to ask Him again to confirm what He told me then.

So when I started midnight prayer, that was what I kept asking Him to tell if Mohammed was truly His prophet as I thought He had told me then. I kept asking I think for an hour or two until I began to notice via the utterances of His Spirit the word "Koran" coming up gradually until it became very clear and distinctive, and it was often accompanied by a resounding "yes!"

And I believe that was God's response to my request to confirm Mohammed was one of His true prophets, and that He was the one that gave him the Koran just as He gave to Moses the Torah.

Hence my coming out to shout it out loud to all and sundry who cared to listen that, "Allah is the Almighty God, and that Mohammed was one of His true prophets," so that tomorrow someone would be surprised to find that out even though it had been my view for a long time, and I have even made a couple of threads here months ago to reveal my position.

Allah Is God Almighty, And The Same As Yahweh!

Allahu Akbar!

Jesus Is Lord

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Are you for real? Allah is not God Almighty the Creator of heaven and earth! No Allah isn't..
[s]But you already know my position, so what's all the fuss about?

If He isn't to you, He is to me![/s]

1 Like

Re: T by Blabbermouth: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff, I give up. We can only pray to God. That's the only solution.

1 Like

Re: T by kentebemoney: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anas09

Come and see our friend ooooooooooooo

stop smoking colorado !!!!!!

Blood Klaat angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: T by RZArecta2(m): 4:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol grin if you know the history of Islam which is available to anyone half interested in finding out, you wouldn’t post this drivel right here. Allah, the god of forces/war, the great deceiver can never be my Jehovah God. An idol dragged out of the kabba and saved in pity while other idols were being destroyed can’t be my god cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2019
RZArecta2:
Lol grin if you know the history of Islam which is available to anyone half interested in finding out, you wouldn’t post this drivel right here. Allah, the god of forces/war, the great deceiver can never be my Jehovah God. An idol dragged out of the kabba and saved in pity while other idols were being destroyed can’t be my god cool
[s]But Israel who massacred people in the Bible make their God Jehovah questionable?[/s]

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2019
EFULEFU1:
This guy is a Muslim

NO!

He can't be a Muslim without having full participation in the five pillars of Islam.

His problem is peculiar to all those claiming Christians without knowing the one and only source Jesus is using to dispense spiritual food in this end time.

Allah when translated simply means "God", now there is something vitally missing here, God's name

Most people thought God is the name of the Supreme Being but the word "God" is just a title that demons ruling most lands also bear. Bible translators rendered the God of Israel in capital letters G using small letter g for the Gods of other nations. The secret is that any other nation apart from Israel were worshiping demons! That's why God forbid his people (Israelites) from having undue relationship with people of other nations.

All those demons bear names so you'll hear names of different Gods from one land to the other. What will help you to notice that it's not the same God is contradictions in their norms, what one deity condone is abomination before another.

Allah is just a fabrication of Muhammad's imagination, that's why his contemporaries never agreed with him. There were several Gods already in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad whose wife Kadijat (a Catholic) was a rich merchant traveling from city to city for business. Muhammad was far younger than her as 25 years when Kadijat was 40. He wanted to rule but the only way the poor guy can go about this is presenting himself as God's messenger. When his people asked him the name of the God that sent him, Muhammad can't say JEHOVAH because all his contemporaries know that's the name of the God of Israel (their principal enemy God), he can't say JESUS because he wanted to prove he's the last and greatest prophet (greater than all those prophets from Israel including Jesus), he can't mention any known name of the existing Gods in Saudi Arabia because each family have their God and none will agree that another deity worshiped by some families is greater than theirs.
So the poor guy concluded and said his name is just "God" which when translated in Arabic is Allah.
If thoroughly examined, you'll know that there was "No God who sent Muhammad" because every word fabricated in the Quran is just to revere Muhammad himself as someone special, whereas there is nothing to back up his claims apart from his own book the Quran which he fabricated all by himself!

So Allah is not the same God as that of the Bible, that's why the worshipers are forcing people to worship with them because Allah had no credentials to present like the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob who have performed great remarkable wonders! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T by EmperorHarry: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2019
Jnr! grin

2 Likes

Re: T by Anas09: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
kentebemoney:
Anas09

Come and see our friend ooooooooooooo

stop smoking colorado !!!!!!

Blood Klaat angry angry angry angry angry
Now una don see weytin I see from the start?

1 Like

Re: T by Anas09: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
The bolded prayer is Antichrist!

For someone who is dropping names of people you've sexed, are you sure in the light or just playing church?

https://www.nairaland.com/5361737/drop-first-names-ages-all

Except you've repented, if not, know that you would end up in hell with your churchiness without repentance.
Nicolai you didn't disappoint. I saw through you from the start.

Now my attack on your lies have been vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: T by Anas09: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I had to rush to do the above post because I didn't want wait until I was ready for the full version.

Now though I had already shared my thoughts concerning Mohammed and Islam via my threads and posts here before, it seemed there were yet those (christians) here who weren't aware of my position on the matter, going by the recent fuss made here by some who heard me reiterate my views concerning Allah being the Almighty God, and Mohammed being one of His prophets.

So I thought it was necessary i came all out to clear all doubts concerning my position in this respect, however I felt the need to first enquire from God concerning this matter, because this time I didn't want to leave any doubts behind as to my stance.

Therefore I wanted to be absolutely sure I was right and that God was with me on the matter, so as not find myself misleading anyone and walking alone. So that once that was sorted, then there would be no backing down on this matter, because then even if I am alone, I am not alone because God is with me.

So although I know that I had asked God the same question in the past, which informed my current position, I had to ask Him again to confirm what He told me then.

So when I started midnight prayer, that was what I kept asking Him to tell if Mohammed was truly His prophet as I thought He had told me then. I kept asking I think for an hour or two until I began to notice via the utterances of His Spirit the word "Koran" coming up gradually until it became very clear and distinctive, and it was often accompanied by a resounding "yes!"

And I believe that was God's response to my request to confirm Mohammed was one of His true prophets, and that He was the one that gave him the Koran just as He gave to Moses the Torah.

Hence my coming out to shout it out loud to all and sundry who cared to listen that, "Allah is the Almighty God, and that Mohammed was one of His true prophets," so that tomorrow someone would be surprised to find that out even though it had been my view for a long time, and I have even made a couple of threads here months ago to reveal my position.

Allah Is God Almighty, And The Same As Yahweh!

Allahu Akbar!

Jesus Is Lord
So if allah is God Almighty, is he also the father of Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Jnr! grin
[s]Lol!

Don't cry for me emperorharry! cheesy[/s]
Re: T by shadeyinka(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

I hope this is a wild joke from you. If it is, please stop it before it gets out of hand.

Qur'an: Allah has no son
Bible: Jehovah has a son

Qur'an: Jesus wasn't crucified, neither did He die
Bible: Jesus died and rose from the dead

Qur'an: Salvation is by good works and religion
Bible: Salvation by Grace through Faith

Qur'an: Paradise is for sex, wine and revelries
Bible: Paradise is full of worship of Him who was and is and is to come

Hadith: Jesus will come back to break all the crosses(convert all Christians to Islam)
Bible: Jesus is coming back to judge the earth

Qur'an: Mary, mother of Jesus is the sister of Aaron
Bible: Mariam is the sister of Aaron

Note:
Mohamed's father's name is Abdallah (meaning, servant of Allah). Is this Allah different from Mohamed's Allah?

If you know just a little Islam, you would have rejected the "unholy revelation" knowing that satan often parades himself as an being of light.

There are far much more than these.
Be like the Berean Christians!

5 Likes

Re: T by Blabbermouth: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

I hope this is a wild joke from you. If it is, please stop it before it gets out of hand.

Hadith: Jesus will come back to break all the crosses(convert all Christians to Islam)

Note:
Mohamed's father's name is Abdallah (meaning, servant of Allah). Is this Allah different from Mohamed's Allah?

If you know just a little Islam, you would have rejected the "unholy revelation" knowing that satan often parades himself as an being of light.

I need to know you beyond NL. Can I have your mail?
Re: T by Auki: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Oh Mankind! Your God is One God. He who created the heavens and Earth. He has no wife,son or any partner sharing his dominion.

Jesus is not your God or Son of God. Believe in Allah and do rights that is the correct religion. That is the religion of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, John, Muhammad and all messengers sent by God.

Jesus never ask mankind to worship him or his Mother instead of God.

Allah guides whom He will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Auki:
Oh Mankind! Your God is One God. He who created the heavens and Earth. He has no wife,son or any partner sharing his dominion.

Jesus is not your God or Son of God. Believe in Allah and do rights that is the correct religion. That is the religion of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, John, Muhammad and all messengers sent by God.

Jesus never ask mankind to worship him or his Mother instead of God.

Allah guides whom He will

[s]The time has come for you muslims to accept the Truth hidden in Islam that Jesus was the Only begotten Son of God, and the Christ.

#Virginbirth[/s]
Re: T by Auki: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
The time has come for you muslims to accept the Truth hidden in Islam that Jesus was the Only begotten Son of God, and the Christ.

#Virginbirth

God will judge on the day of judgement with Justice on those things we disagree. Unto you is your belief and to me is mine, there is no compulsion in matter of faith. Iam just a sincere adviser.

2 Likes

Re: T by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Auki:

God will judge on the day of judgement with Justice on those things we disagree. Unto you is your belief and to me is mine, there is no compulsion in matter of faith. Iam just a sincere adviser.
[s]What I tell you is the Truth about what God revealed to Mohammed concerning Jesus.[/s]
Re: T by shadeyinka(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I need to know you beyond NL. Can I have your mail?
You can PM me!
Re: T by Shepherd00: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Note:

You are wasting your time. This person has had an agenda long before he registered his account in Nairaland. For 17 years he has been preaching for satan but boldly confessing that it has been the Lord.

It is not by self proclamation we know people, it's by their fruits.

2 Likes

Re: T by shadeyinka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

You are wasting your time. This person has had an agenda long before he registered his account in Nairaland. For 17 years he has been preaching for satan but boldly confessing that it has been the Lord.

Every thread on NL has a terminal post. I'm willing to wait a little more hoping that this is a satire from jesusjnr
Re: T by MuttleyLaff: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Shepherd00:

"27A worthless man digs up evil, while his words are like scorching fire.
28A perverse man spreads strife, and a slanderer separates intimate friends.
"
- Proverbs 16:27

This is a good lesson for all, that we all should be careful with what seeds, we allow to take root in the garden of our hearts. Not all seeds, bear good fruit, and this can be seen, to be the case with our resident self-proclaimed prophet, "His Eminence" jesusjnr.

shadeyinka:
Every thread on NL has a terminal post. I'm willing to wait a little more hoping that this is a satire from jesusjnr
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth,
but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.
(i.e. Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth,
but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers)
"
- Ephesians 4:29

Seems you dont believe Shepherd00 that all these jesusjnr corrupt communication and corrupt word are beforehand well thought out plans and actions of someone no more having full and total control of his mind. He is an android tool in the devil's workshop
Re: T by shadeyinka(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

This is a good lesson for all, that we all should be careful with what seeds we allow to take root in the garden of your heart. Not all seeds, bear good fruit, and this can be seen, to be the case with our resident self-proclaimed prophet, "His Eminence" jesusjnr.

but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearers.
but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers)
"

Seems you dont believe Shepherd00 that all these jesusjnr corrupt communication and corrupt word are beforehand well thought out plans and actions of someone no more having full and total control of his mind. He is an android tool in the devil's workshop
I always give people who claim to be Jesus own the long rope to show the kind of fruit of the spirit who lives in them: knowing that some believers are not great with doctrinal comprehension. Some depend too much on theory while some others lean on spiritual experience
Re: T by Shepherd00: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

This is a good lesson for all, that we all should be careful with what seeds we allow to take root in the garden of your heart. Not all seeds, bear good fruit, and this can be seen, to be the case with our resident self-proclaimed prophet, "His Eminence" jesusjnr.

"

My good sir, the evidence is clear.

1 Like

Re: T by Shepherd00: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Okay sir. wait on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Overcome Temptations / Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? / Please, What Are We Christians Saved From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.