Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fast Food Eatery Joint - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Food Eatery Joint (791 Views)

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / Architectural Design Of A Fast Food Restaurant / How Profitable Is Eatery Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Food Eatery Joint by emmazeey(m): 3:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys I need someone with an idea of how to startup a fast food eatery like chicken and chips,shawarma ,roasted fish etc and whrw can I get a shawarma machine and equipments[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fast Food Eatery Joint by OGUAF(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2018
`
Re: Fast Food Eatery Joint by mrtomola(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2018
emmazeey:
Hello guys I need someone with an idea of how to startup a fast food eatery like chicken and chips,shawarma ,roasted fish etc and whrw can I get a shawarma machine and equipments[color=#000099][/color]

I am hoslitality consultant...i have consulted for various Eateries. I think we can work together. Reach me through mrtomola@gmail.com
Re: Fast Food Eatery Joint by emmazeey(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2018
I want to ideas relating to shawarma business and what is the estimated amount to mount such business in 2019
Re: Fast Food Eatery Joint by mrtomola(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
emmazeey:
I want to ideas relating to shawarma business and what is the estimated amount to mount such business in 2019

200k should get you going for a start but first you must hav to secure a space/location for the biz.

most important thing you need are Shawama Burner, Meat Shredder and Small refrigerator

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts Available For Sale / World Trade Summit And Expo......exhibitions...trade...investment / Any1 Got Approved Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.