Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day (36389 Views)

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Kingsunnyaleke: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Una know go kill person with laugh for dis nairaland
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by jacyhelen(f): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Faulty reasoning. Some times in nature the more used a thing is the better it becomes. Eg 1)Muscles: The more you use your muscles the better and stronger they become. 2) Brain cells: the more you use the brain cells the better and stronger they get.
So the more a kitten is used the better it gets

hahahahhahahaha..how better is ur Anus now??..since its more used than anything!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.... Not even funny at all tongue

It wasn't meant to be funny for your kind before na cheesy Gives you guys a reality check cheesy
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by amiibaby(f): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Hope u r married sha
and if am not?
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Dafreeguy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
amiibaby:
and if am not?
hide ur face
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

It wasn't meant to be funny for your kind before na cheesy Gives you guys a reality check cheesy
Which guys? My kind? Not looking bad at all if that's you @dp... tongue tongue
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Which guys? My kind? Not looking bad at all if that's you @dp... tongue tongue

Thanks sweetee kiss kiss kiss

I was just catching fun with regards the topic. Yes that's me on my dp. And you look good too, seen some of your previous pictures wink
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Thanks sweetee kiss kiss kiss

I was just catching fun with regards the topic. Yes that's me on my dp. And you look good too, seen some of your previous pictures wink
Thx.
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by monchat(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin lol. My own was not like that o!
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Putindbutt: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brownygold002 you ain't dropping your contacts/mails, what's going on, u still mad at me?
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by Kipaji: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
ubunja:
the shìt is getting real. just look how everyone is celebrating when the 36 yr grandma finally wins a lotto lol. even the pastor is dancing.
i never consider any girl above 22 worthy of marriage. a woman has to choose between career and marriage. coz no man will want that pvssy after every loser has pounded it right through college and university right up to graduation. its damaged goods.
women are using education as a whòre phase.

So, ubunja, you wouldn't send your daughter to uni for fear of her becoming a hoe?
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by ubunja(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kipaji:

So, ubunja, you wouldn't send your daughter to uni for fear of her becoming a hoe?
lol how did we even get here

3 Likes

Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by AlphaTaikun: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
ubunja:
the shìt is getting real. just look how everyone is celebrating when the 36 yr grandma finally wins a lotto lol. even the pastor is dancing.
i never consider any girl above 22 worthy of marriage. a woman has to choose between career and marriage. coz no man will want that pvssy after every loser has pounded it right through college and university right up to graduation. its damaged goods.
women are using education as a whòre phase.
LMAO... That cracked me up. grin cheesy
Re: How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day by AlphaTaikun: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
CastedAyo:
It's very easy to know the age of a woman on her traditional wedding day...

18-21 years: There will be little or no dancing. Rather, the bride and her mother will be hugging each other and crying.

22-25 years: Only the bride will be dancing while the mother will sit and watch with wet eyes and forced back tears.

26-30 years: Both mother and daughter will be dancing with all their might and strength.

31-35 years: Daughter, mother and father will be trying to outdo each other on the dancing arena

36 years and above: The father o, mother o, brothers o, sisters o, and the entire extended family will take over the dancing arena.
Bump.

Lol... Very creative anecdotes. I'll be more attentive to see how this pans out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / My White Wedding Budget Breakdown (details) / Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.