Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is There Anybody That Can Help Me Secure My Wireless Hotspot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There Anybody That Can Help Me Secure My Wireless Hotspot (535 Views)

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / How Do I Identify The Chipset In My Wireless Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anybody That Can Help Me Secure My Wireless Hotspot by Don1Dee(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2010
Plz i need help to secured my wireless network. I run a wireless hotspot some where in lag where come in to browse with their laptops. I was using antamedia to secured it before now. Three weeks ago, it showed antamedia has encountered a problem and need to close and thus close automatically. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but after registering it will be showing me "FAILED TO GET DATA FOR GATEWAY" I have try everything possible all to know avail. This has caused my biz a serious blow because i have two options to either put off everything and not work for the day for three wks now or put it on while people hang around and browse for free. Plz can anybody come to my aid urgently, i don't mind paying because the biz has been a goldmine for me and i have lost so tremendously so past three wks.

Plz Plz Plz, Gud people of NL HELP
Re: Is There Anybody That Can Help Me Secure My Wireless Hotspot by bani(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2010
i can offer you another solution, which i believe gives you more functionality than antamedia, it is the H.ex.
with the h.ex. you can set up multiple hotspots in different locations with different internet service providers. the billing database is hosted on the internet or you can host it locally and create a WAN.

Become an I.S.P. with the resources of a cafe

from your cafe you can provide internet access to customers within a 20km radius. which obviously makes you a service provider. we can also supply you with reliable and affordable client access radios.

send mail to klisboneconsult@yahoo.com or call 08021323231

(1) (Reply)

Some Plots Of Land For Sale At Ikorodu / Brand New Complete Vsat Promo For 55k / Get N200,000 To N1m Loan Without Collateral And Unlimited Day And Night Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.