Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend (3227 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by bamideleafolabi: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
It all started years back when Fatima Indimi also known as Amma dated Mohammed Year Adua.

Well, the relationship came and went as they parted ways. But the ashes of the dead relationship has come back to haunt the family as one of Fatima’s siblings, her half sister, Hauwa also known as Miami is set to marry the same guy she dated years back.

Well, talk about keeping family secrets secret, that would just have been fine but the elder Indimi whose handle on IG is @northern hibiscus started a thread on her Instagram. She raised the issue whether it was morally right for a lady to marry someone who once dated her elder sister. Well, Rahama Indimi, with the handle, R@rahma_yi also followed.
Since the issue was dropped it has led to a lot of mudslinging and abuses being thrown back and forth.

The thread below shows more:

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by itspzpics(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2018
N so wat
Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by lobell: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
The rich also cry...a lot.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2018
lobell:
The rich also cry...a lot.
I remember that programme aired in the early Nineties "the rich also cry" shout out to PRTV Jos grin

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by lobell: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ahmed0336:

I remember that programme aired in the early Nineties "the rich also cry" shout out to PRTV Jos grin

You wey sabi. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by RSVP: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Der family matter no kwosign me.

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by obaataaokpaewu: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
I would have commented but I don't understand Hausa

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Ndimi Sisters Fight Dirty On Instagram Over Boyfriend by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Singing Deja Vu by Beyonce on my newly acquired land cool

Caveat Emptor

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Jamaica Dance Hall Star, Popcaan In Nigeria (Photos) / Mcgalaxy Task Underage Girls In Nude Competition, Awards Winner With 50k / Wizkid Gets Dragged On Twitter For Been Disrespectful For Hanging 2baba's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.