Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) (39635 Views)

Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by aspirebig: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Too sad...RIP

Dagrin and his "if i die"song comes to mind.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
if u no see ur mate there plz come back
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
SageMahrez:
moderators I can reply to posts but i can't reply people's comments. What's going on naw?

You "quote" people's comments and write your reply against the comments.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by alasco1(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
fidelmarshal199:
Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

keep your mystery linking to yourself.

it was just a mere coincidence [b]Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

it was just a mere coincidence [/b]Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

it was just a mere coincidence

You dey mind their stupidity life style...
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
looks like a junkie
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by internetparrot: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Isnt that grave shallow?, rip
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
The first legend to say the word "IF I DIE" was 2pac shakur if i die tonight and he later die the second was dagrin "IF I DIE he later die too .., now d-victor IF I DIE "YOUNG" he also die.rip. Stop saying bad word to yourself musician. ,

1 Like

Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by sherif4owo(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Weather you say it or you don't, if you will die you will still die. RIP

1 Like

Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
420 will miss you haha...

The guy nah kpoli master... Like me...

They need to frame the last killah he smoked for memory sake...

Sleep on... Your spirit lives on
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
So sad man! Rest in Valhalla

Valhalla is hell you daft African Norseman.
Do you even know what Norsemen stand for you slowpoke?
They are the Aryan race.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
RIP to him
But, this poor singers should watch what they sing
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
but wait oh...nairalanders

if I sing, if I get Rich and famous...will I be rich n famous?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
He died to live again.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Which one be Valhalla again?
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by ollah2: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
fidelmarshal199:
Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

it was just a mere coincidence [b]Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

it was just a mere coincidence [/b]Africans and there mystical beliefs. Are you tryna tell me he died because of a song he did in 2015? what of those people that didn't sing if i die young but still died young? Eminem that sang if I die young in 2007 is still hale and sound.

Dont mind them. So many rappers have sang about death yet still living good lives.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Mogidi: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Very sad.
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Gabriel6(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
where there is no wahala
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by marcoreus(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
same as lyrical were
DaGREEN
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by dollyptosh(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Vision2045:

YOU SAY !!! shocked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by visionex: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
fidelmarshal199:

Ibeg let me hear word, what do u know

Yes this is Africa

You failed to acknowledge DAT here things happen differently

In oda climes astrology or what have u is used to travel deep into time and bring d future close by way of science and tech

Here it is used destroy lives and destiny of people

Instead of science,they tend to Travel into someone's future if it is bright, only God will help you
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Jentle244: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Rest In Peace embarassed
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by nomenclature(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2018
why telling him to keep quiet,he has the right to speak his mind or are you his father?
benzene00:

Wee You keep quiet
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by bionixs: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Baawaa:
Some of the musicians are prophets,so is good to prophecy good things to your life
rubbish! life and death are in the power of the TONGUE! we live in the generation where young men feel they have the right to say anything they like even on social media and nothing happens. insult elders, clergies and God and walk free. forgetting that YOU MUST pay for it, just a matter of time. some real their'S faster than others
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2018
am sure no artist would want to sing any song titled " if them die" grin
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Most American rappers sing about dying or dying young. It means nothing
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
alasco1:
May be we should arrest him for knew about his death....

RIP English
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
fidelmarshal199:

Shut up there, nah today you knw how Africa gods be?
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by comdr20(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
People
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by sheyiofficial(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
sorry for off topic but I think you all should see this... I don't really know how to send message across to the admin privately (if its possible) so I use this medium... MUM USES 4-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER AS COLLATERAL FOR N100 DEBT
By Benjamin B - Mar 22, 2018  0

A 38-year-old lady, Veronica Igwe, has reportedly offered her 4- year- old daughter, Uloma Igwe, to her creditor as collateral for her N100 debt in Ebonyi State
According to reports, Veronica owed one Nwali Josephine, N100 during transaction at Abakaliki Rice Mill in 2017. The woman insisted that she must be paid the money and Veronica decided to use one of her children in exchange of the money pending when she will pay back.
The Desk Officer in charge of Child Abuse /Maltreatment Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development, Cecilia Elom, said the ministry received an emergency call on Tuesday, informing them about the development.
Elom said officials of the ministry rushed to the CAS campus of Ebonyi State University Abakaliki , where the alleged creditor resides.
“On reaching the residence , we saw little Uloma Igwe with another seven – year- old boy hawking . On interrogation , they confessed to have been lured into hawking by the creditor.
Uloma ’ s mother , Veronica , informed our officials that she did not even know the woman she gave her child to. She added thar said she then suggested to her debtor that she could bring one of her children in exchange for the debt .
She maintained that she did not know the residence of the woman she handed her daughter to , but that the transaction took place at the rice mill where they do daily rice transactions.
Officials of the Ministry of Women Affairs invited Mrs . Josephine Nwali to the Office, from where she was handed over to the Ebonyi State Police Command for interrogation , ” Elom said.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Women Affairs has concluded arrangement to take little Uloma Igwe to hospital for proper medical treatment .
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by adetes: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
This is Dagrin brother, I wonder y u don't speak good abt ur self in d name of famous and money, rest in peace dude
Re: Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Sweetopia:
cry this is really sad..may your handsome soul rest in perfect peace

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.