Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Available Tips For Firstbank Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Available Tips For Firstbank Aptitude Test (1133 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Aptitude Test Short List-result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Available Tips For Firstbank Aptitude Test by SMILE4ME: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2007
This tips were actually posted by some housemates sometime ago but for the good of all, I'm reposting them.
Cc:
As a staff of firstbank am delighted to reveal to you how i pased the test last year march.there r usually 100 questions.1-50 is maths and english.then 51-100 are IQ questions.
but it is designed that u can go through the first 50q before ihr.so start from the back questions they are so easy that you will hate yourself if you don't answer them, SMILE 4 ME PLS,
Cc:
As an ex -First Banker I took and passed the Aptitude Test in 1994. By then there were 30 States and only 180 Candidates (6 per state)were needed nation-wide amongst the over 10,000 hopeful. I must say there was a lot of collaboration inside the exam hall at Akoka. Most people made sure that their brilliant friends also applied together for the Test in order to sit together. The Test Format by then was the GMAT format.

My advice is that you should prepare yourself adequately by going through past GMAT papers to give you a little foretaste of what to expect.An IO Test tests your Logic/Reasoning ability , SMILE 4 ME PLS,
Cc:
Hi Guys,
I work with first bank now, but I'm leaving them for NNPC. I wrote the test last year.
There are 100 questions to be answered in 1hr 30mins. They are mostly GMAT questions, but I'll advise you leave the maths part at the beginning. They may not be arranged the same way as last year.
Just make sure you start with abstract reasoning (pictorial part as in GMAT), it takes less time than even english and its the easiest part. Skip the quantitative reasoning part and maths for the mean time, because they take more time even though they can be easy. Verbal reasoning is also easy and doesnt consume alot of time. You can also try the english part it doesnt consume much time as well.
Try and answer as much questions as you can, within the time limit. i think 70 is their pass mark, though i'm not sure.
They also consider age in their recruitment, must of us last year are 27 or younger (1979 up).
And the most important of all is pray hard.

Good luck guys, Hey folks, like i said at the beginning, this is for the goog of all, much luv folks and do remember to make a SMILE handy, Ok? , Smile 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Help!chevron Skills Test / Faan Interview / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.