Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (17452 Views)

BREAKING: Trump Releases His National Greatness Agenda With New Policy Proposals / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oh yes it started under Obama grin.. cheesy, Obama destroyed ISIS, Obama brought North Korea back to peace talk tables , it was Obama that reciprocated trade tariff against China yesterday grin..una well done oo
Don't mind them, Obama was a pussyfooted please-all man who made a fortune off sweet sounding rhetoric.
Under Obama, America lost its respect in the international community. Now everyone treats America with respect.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by gbaby4live: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
I definitely know that Trump is going to fire this Man.
I just want you guy to know that this NSA guy just used retirement as an excuse to the public.
There’s is an issue of Congratulating Putin over his victory in the just concluded election by Donald. Despite this NSA guy warning trump not to congratulate Putin, trump refused and went ahead to congratulate him.

This issue was later put online that trump refused to listen to his NSA after warning him secretly about not congratulating Putin. That was when trump realized that there has been spy among his NSA team that exposes stuff about him to the public.

I’m pretty sure that was why Trump fired this guy..
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't tell me what I know and who brought Buhari into the discussion?I don't support Buhari.
Yes mummy grin
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:

A " confused idiot and a brain dead " is the most powerful man in the world, and presides over the biggest democracy and largest yet growing economy. What does that say about you?

You are mor0n tell us the sensible drumpf economic or legislative policies that have prompted your so called economic growth. Y'all idiots should travel out of your village once in your miserable life.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by zikclassiq(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
eleojo23:
The man resigned from the position following his retirement from the U.S. Army.

He was not fired!
Exactly. He resigned pls. Not fired. Change the Post's title to avoid misleading headlines. Thanks.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Twitter trump fires through twitter this man is confused just 14 months into office over 6 people have either been fired or resigned first it was priebus,Sean,Hope,scaramucci,flynn,Bannon,tillerson and now mcmaster and counting the list is endless.
Trump is the best thing to have happened to America since Ronald Reagan
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fyi0:

Trump is the best thing to have happened to America since Ronald Reagan

How??
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by godofuck231: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ahmed0336:
okay, i made that comment based on what the OP posted.
No shaking it's just a way to hide the intentions of firing him, most people didn't know this information
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by shekauvsbuhari: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Twitter trump fires through twitter this man is confused just 14 months into office over 6 people have either been fired or resigned first it was priebus,Sean,Hope,scaramucci,flynn,Bannon,tillerson and now mcmaster and counting the list is endless.
read before you comment. He didnt fire anybody. Guy retired from service.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by yemi15(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneek:
U.S. President Donald Trump has announced the replacement of his National Security Adviser, Gen. Herbert McMaster, with former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton.

Trump announced on his Twitter handle that McMaster would handover to Bolton on April 9.

"I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18, @AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor.

"I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend.

"There will be an official contact handover on 4/9."

However, McMaster said in a statement released by the White House that he was leaving the position following his retirement from the U.S. Army.

“After 34 years of service to our nation, I am requesting retirement from the U.S. Army effective this summer after which I will leave public service.

“Throughout my career it has been my greatest privilege to serve alongside extraordinary service members and dedicated civilians.

“I am thankful to President Donald J. Trump for the opportunity to serve him and our nation as national security advisor.

“I am grateful for the friendship and support of the members of the National Security Council who worked together to provide the President with the best options to protect and advance our national interests”.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/breaking-trump-fires-national-security-adviser-mcmaster

Real life "The Apprentice" - You're Fired!

Ma nigga
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are mor0n tell us the sensible drumpf economic or legislative policies that have prompted your so called economic growth. Y'all idiots should travel out of your village once in your miserable life.
For all we care, you're known by no more than friends and family who perhaps do not number more than 5,000. How about you register your displeasure and show us how smart you really are by climbing naked up the Eiffel tower.
If you're talking international travel history, I'd be shitting over you from a mile. The internet has given every dimwit fellow the chance to pretend to be smart (by half).
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:

For all we care, you're known by no more than friends and family who perhaps do not number more than 5,000. How about you register your displeasure and show us how smart you really are by climbing naked up the Eiffel tower.
If you're talking international travel history, I'd be shitting over you from a mile. The internet has given every dimwit fellow the chance to pretend to be smart (by half).

You are a senseless circus slowpoke, y'all illiterate are so proud of drumpf. We can as well loan him to y'all. We loathe the brainless POS here. His approval are in the sh1thole and every drumpf backed candidates have been getting whooped even in traditional red precincts. The whole of your bloodline haven't even seen a quarter of where I have seen in this world.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a senseless circus slowpoke, y'all illiterate are so proud of drumpf. We can as well loan him to y'all. We loathe the brainless POS here. His approval are in the sh1thole and every drumpf backed candidates have been getting whooped even in traditional red precincts. The whole of your bloodline haven't even seen a quarter of where I have seen in this world.
Lol lol lol I can feel the pain following your loss in the last general polls.
You can keep on licking crooked Hilary's honey pot, that would keep you busy at least till the mid-term elections. You're surely a sore loser, my major worry is for your mental health. I'm afraid you'd pick up a gun and do what your ilks have been doing across the States. You should prolly get yourself checked in.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Lol lol lol I can feel the pain following your loss in the last general polls.
You can keep on licking crooked Hilary's honey pot, that would keep you busy at least till the mid-term elections. You're surely a sore loser, my major worry is for your mental health. I'm afraid you'd pick up a gun and do what your ilks have been doing across the States. You should prolly get yourself checked in.

You are senseless son of wart infested wh0re, drumpf is turning this country into a shithole, let me school you idiot, the tax cut that he and his spineless GOP senators signed into law, his the GOP economic holy grail that have failed couple of times. It failed during Reagan, it has made the state of Kansas and Oklahoma some of the poorest state in the country.

The trade war strategy was started by George Bush in 02, it left copper using industry in ruins, we were tanking jobs in thousands before it was repelled in second quarter 03. We are still going back to same trade war with drumpf, this time with a resilient e.u and China, that have every motivation to work together to get back at us.

Look at the senseless revolving door at the white house, it has never been a joke as it's now. And this waste of copulation time want us to celebrate this loser.

Plus drumpf loathe my kind, and I loathe him in equal measure. He called out the greatest black man in the country all through his tenure, he called black football players SOB, he was sued by the DOJ for discriminatory rental policies against blacks, the central park five and the birthers theories are part of his anti black ideologies.

The mid terms is a final nail in the coffins of the GOP, they have been bleeded in there traditional home in Alabama, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Stuck to the politics of your backward home country and leave America for it citizen you son of a worthless brain dead Sh1tards.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are senseless son of wart infested wh0re, drumpf is turning this country into a shithole, let me school you idiot, the tax cut that he and his spineless GOP senators signed into law, his the GOP economic holy grail that have failed couple of times. It failed during Reagan, it has made the state of Kansas and Oklahoma some of the poorest state in the country.

The trade war strategy was started by George Bush in 02, it left copper using industry in ruins, we were tanking jobs in thousands before it was repelled in second quarter 03. We are still going back to same trade war with drumpf, this time with a resilient e.u and China, that have every motivation to work together to get back at us.

Look at the senseless revolving door at the white house, it has never been a joke as it's now. And this waste of copulation time want us to celebrate this loser.

Plus drumpf loathe my kind, and I loathe him in equal measure. He called out the greatest black man in the country all through his tenure, he called black football players SOB, he was sued by the DOJ for discriminatory rental policies against blacks, the central park five and the birthers theories are part of his anti black ideologies.

The mid terms is a final nail in the coffins of the GOP, they have been bleeded in there traditional home in Alabama, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

Stuck to the politics of your backward home country and leave America for it citizen you son of a worthless brain dead Sh1tards.
Yen yen yen you're beginning to sound like my boring grandma. I need to take in some spring air.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Yen yen yen you're beginning to sound like my boring grandma. I need to take in some spring air.

That you are too dumb to discuss American politics, f***k off you brainless nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

That you are too dumb to discuss American politics, f***k off you brainless nitwit.

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by clemmonce(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Bloggers.

Dear Seun, once upon a time, nairaland was known for only allowing news from reputable sources on its front page.

The misinformation going on in your site is becoming legendary.
thank you oooo
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=EsotericMonk post=66098411][/quote]

You come across as the end product of orgy s3x between pygmies.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Lucasbalo(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

He is confused but the American economy is growing faster than ever under him
You are still exposing your idiocy about a country you know nothing about. Enroute to Chitown and will be in my comfort zone on Sunday and will love to challenge you on your follies. Take it SallamRushdie that you are kissing the rear of a clueless 71 year old demented racist.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Lucasbalo(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Don't mind the numbnuts on nairaland who don't have a clue about how things work in America. They are just looking for the bigoted Trump to give them their independence while not knowing Trump doesn't give a fvck about people that looks like them. Keep giving them hell Buddy. Will be back in full fighting mood on Monday.
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

lmfao , smartness by American standards is determined by how many celebs you follow and how many swear words you can squeeze into a sentence. So my friend, I give it to you, you're smart, very smart. That's why an unstable fellow who grabs them by the pvssy was able to woop ur silly arses at the polls cos y'all queued behind ur celebrities who did the thinking for ya. Good luck being stuck with Trump till 2025 grin grin grin grin .
You would do well to get off the internet and go "March for your Lives" , silly psychopathic youths so high on drugs they use college kids for target practice. Roflool grin cheesy
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2018
shine12:

Trump strategy is He asks you to retire, when you don't he gives you the sack. That what they did to Preet Bharara (US NY Southern district Federal Attorney) that brought down several drug cartels and prosecuted wall street criminal and made billions for the United States but Trump wanted loyalty from him.
Right on the money
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2018
EsotericMonk:

lmfao , smartness by American standards is determined by how many celebs you follow and how many swear words you can squeeze into a sentence. So my friend, I give it to you, you're smart, very smart. That's why an unstable fellow who grabs them by the pvssy was able to woop ur silly arses at the polls cos y'all queued behind ur celebrities who did the thinking for ya. Good luck being stuck with Trump till 2025 grin grin grin grin .
You would do well to get off the internet and go "March for your Lives" , silly psychopathic youths so high on drugs they use college kids for target practice. Roflool grin cheesy

I don't even care about celebrity bull crap, plus your stereotype about America is rich coming from a third world living piece of horse crap. We may have elected an brainless numb as president, but the politicians in your side of the divide since your independence has been fleecing with your common patrimony. Stick with being a third world no good facilities piece of art.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser by Kophschmerzen: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Been stuck with Theresa May for a while and still stuck with her. So much for your interest in Nigerian politics, makes me wonder why you spend do much time on a Nigerian social site. You must be in serious misery, lol lol lol grin. #FakeGuy

Theresa May my black a***, my folks are from Nigeria and trying to understand my root brought me here. It's obvious you have intellectual myopia, I don't even understand the politics in your neck of the wood, and my post history shows I am only about international politics and nothing about the happenings in your corner. Morra****fker come push me out of the forum if you are so pained about my present here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coup Threatens $180m Nigeria, Niger Republic Cross-border Trade / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Kamala Harris Rebukes Israel, Calls For Immediate Ceasefire In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.