Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,822 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body (594 Views)

Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / Jega: Politicians Are Nigeria’s Greatest Threat / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
And any1 who shows support regarding the bolded below is more foolish than them.

“It is painful to note that Liya Sharibu the only girl that still remains with the Boko Haram is said to be the only lady that refused to renounce her Christian faith

“With this development, It is clear that the battle is against Christianity. Information has it that the Boko Haram people came into Dapchi town majestically to return the girls

“They claim that they were not aware that the girls were Muslims, hence, they need to return them because they are Muslims When did it become a crime for a person to become a Christian in Nigeria?

“According to the girls, they were release because they were Muslims. Is it a crime to become a Christian in Nigeria? President Buhari should tell the whole world ” CAN said.

The Religion body charged Vice President, Yemi Osinbanjo not to keep quiet as a Christian in government.

It asked Christians across the nation to mobilize prayer for the release of Sharibu to rejoin with the parents unharmed.

The statement added, [b] ” It is painful that the government, civil society organization, human right activist kept mute on the only Christian girl that is still held captive

” We, therefore, demand that the President Muhammad Buhari and all his security outfits should without delay facilitate the immediate release of Layi Sharibu

” It is becoming clearer that president Buhari’s administration is out to crush Christianity to nothing in this nation, if he is keeping quiet on the only girl in captivity because of her faith in Christ Jesus

” No wonder, President Buhari is not doing much as expected of him to stop the killings of people in the Christian community by the herdsmen

“Pastor Professor Yemi Oshibanjo should not keep quiet as a Christian at this time, we encourage all Churches to please mobilize prayer for the release of Liya Sharibu to rejoin with the parents unharmed. We equally call on the International community to assist in the release of the Christian girl. “
Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
President Buhari speak about the only girl remaining in captivity. Yet they turned blind.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
..president Buhari’s administration is out to crush Christianity to nothing in this nation. - CAN

Is it Buhari that kidnapped the girls?

When did you even start to care about northeners if not for your political gain?

Do you offer prayer for the 5 Muslims among the girls that lost their lives?

Buhari is the 1 giving u D gat to talk rubbish, he would probe the arms deal scandal CAN was involved in through her ex president. Trying to buy weapons from South African black market.

So Yemi osinbanjo Should carry microphone and be mega shouting that a Christian girl is missing. He is a vice president for all Nigerian & not Christian. The fact that Buhari has speak is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by LeOstrich: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
The only fool is the OP.

Lai Mohammed claimed that the FG did not pay a ransom for the returned Dapchi girls that Boko Haram unconditionally released the 104 girls and one boy from captivity.

Boko Haram will later come out to corroborate the nonsense lie Lai Mohammed spewed by claiming that they did the abduction in error stating that they didn't know the girls were muslims. This sort of brings to light that the target of the abduction was for non-muslim girls they intend to use as their sex slaves as decreed in their useless Islam.

Now, if I may ask you Mr. OP, what was the negotiations centred on between the FG and BH terrorist that they could not secure the release of the only Christian girl?

Answer this question first before spewing your stupidity upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
^^^ You can open your thread on that and invite me but not here. My primary purpose is about this foolish and shameless religiopolitical liars. So stop shifting goal to Lai Muhammad. Concentrate on the issue here. You can open your thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Zanas: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
The op is is a brainless dolt

3 Likes

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Zanas:
The op is is a brainless dolt

Let's see your own brain Mr. Sheep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Zanas: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Let's see your own brain Mr. Sheep.
I know you deliberately made such a stupid post to get people you will exchange insults and diatribes with this morning. I just posted what I posted as a bait to see your response and you absolutely fell for it and confirmed my initial haunch. Sorry bro. I'm too busy for this childishness this morning, you can try again at night maybe then I might have the time. Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by LeOstrich: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
MrHowto:
^^^ You can open your thread on that and invite me but not here. My primary purpose is about this foolish and shameless religiopolitical liars. So stop shifting goal to Lai Muhammad. Concentrate on the issue here. You can open your thread.
[/s]

Idiot.

Nobody will debate with you on your senseless assertions

What is fact is that Buhari was willing to secure his almajiri brides and forego a Christian girl in the agreement with his bokos

These are the facts!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2018
I can't quote the two sheep above. They don't have anything in their upstairs to contribute neither responsive argument to defend their foolish CAN.

Next they couldn't reply the subject.

One fool is even calling it senseless assertation but to him CAN fake assertation is sensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by nwabobo: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2018
MrHowto:
And any1 who shows support regarding the bolded below is more foolish than them.

You and Ishaq Akintola, I don't know who is more stupid.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
nwabobo:

You and Ishaq Akintola, I don't know who is more stupid.

grin grin Answer the points raised. CAN are more stupid.
Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by usba: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
But CAN has always be deprived of any pretense of integrity and honesty.
Re: CAN Are Nigeria's #1 Foolish Religious And Political Body by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
usba:
But CAN has always be deprived of any pretense of integrity and honesty.

They were silent and feeling happy when the girls are kidnapped. But now they realize a Christian is among they are blaming Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

OMG Fayose Blast Buhari Again? (see What He Tweeted On Twitter) / Lagos Names New 4th Mainland Bridge Investors June / Uruan State Constituency 2019: Support The One That Stands Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.