Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,026 members, 7,866,871 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Nigerians Expect From Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Expect From Muslims (1326 Views)

Nigerians Expect Improvements In Economy, Job & Electricity Supply In 2020-poll / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term / Top Three Areas Where Nigerians Expect Government's Attention In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
If you say Boko haram are not Muslims, then declare a fatwa on them the same way you did in the case of salman Rushdie, and the Denmark cartoonist.
Organize your people to the streets the way you did during miss world saga.
Do something serious ...otherwise
BOKO HARAM ARE MUSLIMS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Cc itsmeaboki, fulanmafia, cabal,
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
I hate deceivers
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Who does muric think they are deceiving?
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by Ever8054: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
its a pity how people still doubt if boko haram is an Islamic terrorist group. Muslims can only fool people who has no little knowledge about there religion. Islam was founded and spread by blood shed.the Qur'an has made it clear that Muslims should lie if need be to protect Islamic religious interest which is the case with there denying boko haram.
how can you say Islam is a religion of peace,when her founder Mohammed was a war lord.who raped and kill people for fun?.
How can Mohammed preach peace as claimed by Muslims with a long sword in his hand?.
what's that symbol on Islamic flag...two sword.
when has sword become a symbol of peace?
Islam is evil and remains eveil in all its evil ways for evil purpose..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by MistadeRegal(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
MURIC cannot deceive anyone but themselves.
If truly Boko Haram ain't Muslims, declare fatwa on them.
What's more disturbing is the Yorubas who don't know the origin of this religion but pledged their total allegiance to it to the extent of hating their own flesh and blood all in its name.
If only they know Oduduwa lost his throne in Mecca for this and became a runaway prince to South Niger area.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by Cooly100: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2018
You dey mind them...

Even outside the country they do nothing...and you will see their refugees heading to Europe, christian countries...instead of heading to UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bharain, Jordan, Iran, etc, etc. I don't understand these people.

During the civil war...The Igbo Biafran Christian refugees didn't head to Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Morrocco, Egypt...they headed to Gabon, France, US, Canada, Britain, Switzerland, etc, etc...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
newbornmacho:
Cc itsmeaboki, fulanmafia, cabal,

Before I would respond to your dumb question you must equally agree that all those wayward pastors and priests who indulge in the following are also Christians practising the doctrines of Christianity:

1. asking their congregations to suck their penis, eat grass, drink kerosene, handle poisonous rattle snakes etc.
2. anointing women in the vagina with their phallus (aka fvcking them), holding the males by their balls, handling
females by their breasts; also stamping, jumping, walking on top of their members etc.
3. Raping young children (Paedophilia) including homosexuality especially by Catholic priests.
4. practising juju by killing and burying victims under their church building foundations along with charms and
other fetish items
Just a few examples - more to come if necessary.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by remedick: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Before I would respond to your dumb question you must equally agree that all those wayward pastors and priests who indulge in the following are also Christians practising the doctrines of Christianity:

1. asking their congregations to suck their penis, eat grass, drink kerosene, handle poisonous rattle snakes etc.
2. anointing women in the vagina with their phallus (aka fvcking them), holding the males by their balls, handling
females by their breasts; also stamping, jumping, walking on top of their members etc.
3. Raping young children (Paedophilia) including homosexuality especially by Catholic priests.
4. practising juju by killing and burying victims under their church building foundations along with charms and
other fetish items
as expected.. Open the bible and show where Christianity support any of the above. I am sure we can find in the quran traces of what bokoharam currently does. Abi no b dem say they abducted the girls without knowing the girls are muslims?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by Firstpage: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
MistadeRegal:
MURIC cannot deceive anyone but themselves.
If truly Boko Haram ain't Muslims, declare fatwa on them.
What's more disturbing is the Yorubas who don't know the origin of this religion but pledged their total allegiance to it to the extent of hating their own flesh and blood all in its name.
If only they know Oduduwa lost his throne in Mecca for this and became a runaway prince to South Niger area.

You just had to bring yoruba into your show of stupidity. Can't you just type your islamophobic comment without bringing Yorubas into it? The Christian religion you claim practice, do you know it's origin? Why can't you embrace amadioha your osu forefathers bequeathed on you?

Next time make your comment without mentioning yoruba.
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

other fetish items
Create a thread for those your wayward pastors if you have to, but don't deflect or derail this one. Answer to the issues raised here. By the way I appreciate your commenting.
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by MistadeRegal(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2018
Firstpage:

You just had to bring yoruba into your show of stupidity. Can't you just type your islamophobic comment without bringing Yorubas into it? The Christian religion you claim practice, do you know it's origin? Why can't you embrace amadioha your osu forefathers bequeathed on you?

Next time make your comment without mentioning yoruba.

See your life?
Do you even know the legend of the Yoruba people?
Ok, if the legend be too tough for a pawn like you, you should know their history.
I'm a Southwesterner not a Southeasterner.
No one worship amadioha here in Southwest.
I know a lot about your religion because I was born in it until I discover the Truth.
So you're not in the damn position to give me a bleeping reply.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by Firstpage: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2018
MistadeRegal:

See your life?
Do you even know the legend of the Yoruba people?
Ok, if the legend be too tough for a pawn like you, you should know their history.
I'm a Southwesterner not a Southeasterner.
No one worship amadioha here in Southwest.
I know a lot about your religion because I was born in it until I discover the Truth.
So you're not in the damn position to give me a bleeping reply.

You could have spent this time wasting rolling with your fellow pigs. To be a Yoruba would take you another incarnation.

keep reveling in your weed induced fantasy.
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by MistadeRegal(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Firstpage:

You could have spent this time wasting rolling with your fellow pigs. To be a Yoruba would take you another incarnation.

keep reveling in your weed induced fantasy.

It pained you?
I'm not heading the hallway you're heading.
For the fact that you smoke too much weed does not mean everyone else does.
If only you know you're the one in the weed induced fantasy just as you commented.

You think I'm not a Yoruba?
Well, you're not the first to argue with me on that even despite seeing me face to face.
I know the flaws you're expecting to prove I'm not but let's dig it.
I'll begin by telling you the legend of we the Yoruba people right from our origin known back to as far as over 3000 years ago when known as the Jebus, out of who are the Gibeonites... To their legend of being the inhabitants of Mecca, to their journey out of Mecca after King Lamurudu was killed in battle to save his kingdom from your prophet who deceived him with submission (taqiyya) which makes the only son of king Lamurudu known as Odu'Adua(Oduduwa) who should have been the next king of Mecca fled from his kingdom with as many as could make it till he came down all the way in sun in cold in heat in rain to Ile Ife.
See… if you don't know something, keep shut and learn.
Do you think if OduAdua(Oduduwa) were to be alive today, he would allow any of his seeds to follow the man that killed his father, sent him out of his kingdom and inheritance and made him a runaway prince?

If I asked you about Mungo Park, Galileo Galilei, Michael Faraday, Richard Gatling etc you'd know what to say fluently but the legend of your own people you have no idea…
What a shame on you.
I am not a bastard Yoruba man. So I know the legend and history of my people.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
newbornmacho:

Create a thread for those your wayward pastors if you have to, but don't deflect or derail this one. Answer to the issues raised here. By the way I appreciate your commenting.

If you have any intelligence you would have realised that I have already addressed the issue you raised by posing to you a similar question.

I would like to advise you against what you are doing, because you may be starting what you cannot finish and in consequence cause undue offence to many other Christians (who I have no problems with) in responding to your silly attempt at ridiculing the religion of Islam - it is better that you consider the feelings of your brethren and therefore desist from this misadventure.

TO ALL CHRISTIANS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS PROVOCATION AND CAUTION YOUR BROTHER IN TIME OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I MAY HAVE TO SAY.
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2018
remedick:
as expected.. Open the bible and show where Christianity support any of the above. I am sure we can find in the quran traces of what bokoharam currently does. Abi no b dem say they abducted the girls without knowing the girls are muslims?

I do not want to quote the Bible (both Old and New Testament) or else you would regret asking me to do so - pls be advised, religious war is the least of my desires.
Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by clefstone(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

other fetish items
Yes, pastors have done those things you have mentioned and even worse and they will probably do more. The difference my brother is that Christians condemn these pastors and even post their atrocities here on nairaland and when u read comments from xtians on these pastor's atrocities you don't see comments like 'these are not Christians', wht u see is total condemnation of the acts.
On the other hand, Muslims are usually quick to say BH are not Muslims, ISIS are not Muslims. And there was a nostalgic attempts by the so called 'true Muslims' to twist the narrative to make Nigerians believe that some BH members caught were Christians especially at the early stages of the insurgency.
Now let's assume BH are not Muslims and are profaning Islam. We have seen hundreds of people lynched and killed in the North just for allegedly saying non complimentary stuff about Islam and/or its Prophet, now why has that passion for Islam up north not seen total destruction of the group by the youth who are quick to behead a Christian who blasphems against Islam.

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by newbornmacho(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

If you have any intelligence you would have realised that I have already addressed the issue you raised by posing to you a similar question.

I would like to advise you against what you are doing, because you may be starting what you cannot finish and in consequence cause undue offence to many other Christians (who I have no problems with) in responding to your silly attempt at ridiculing the religion of Islam - it is better that you consider the feelings of your brethren and therefore desist from this misadventure.

TO ALL CHRISTIANS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS PROVOCATION AND CAUTION YOUR BROTHER IN TIME OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I MAY HAVE TO SAY.
Quite unlike some false religions, Christianity isn't afraid of the truth, also we don't fight for our God, please feel free to say ANYTHING you like. We can take the truth in good faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by remedick: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I do not want to quote the Bible (both Old and New Testament) or else you would regret asking me to do so - pls be advised, religious war is the least of my desires.
You have no case.... In all the pics u uploaded, which all made front page on nairaland, go back to those threads and see Christians condemning those people..., we see how Christians are attacking tithe pastors and other money venture designed by them...

Tell me when you all have condemned Fulani Killing and Bokoharam... nonsense. go sleep. I don't have time now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by remedick: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Oh,,, what next, you go on killing. Now you have just proven what is being said about ISLAM... religion of intolerant killers. NONSENSE,

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
remedick:
Oh,,, what next, you go on killing. Now you have just proven what is being said about ISLAM... religion of intolerant killers. NONSENSE,

The trouble with dealing with low IQ bigots like you, as always rests with your awfully poor comprehension.

Revise my post again and kindly show me anywhere I may have made even the remotest of threat of physical violence, let alone threatening to kill anyone - your allegations were evidently completely manufactured in your hateful twisted tortured mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Expect From Muslims by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
remedick:
You have no case.... In all the pics u uploaded, which all made front page on nairaland, go back to those threads and see Christians condemning those people..., we see how Christians are attacking tithe pastors and other money venture designed by them...

Tell me when you all have condemned Fulani Killing and Bokoharam... nonsense. go sleep. I don't have time now.

You obviously had been living in an entirely different world populated by dunce ignorant bigots like yourself; otherwise you would have noticed the several condemnations of Boko Haram by Muslims that abound both the print and electronic media - majority of whom constitute the bulk victims of Boko Haram - prominent among them being the president himself.

Like I had already suggested, only a dunce would join the ongoing Fulani killings with religion - especially Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hurricane Leah Sharibu!!! / Ben Ayade, A PDP Governor To Accompany Buhari To Togo / APC Thugs Invade Ongoing Rivers Bye-Election, PDP Agent Injured (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.