Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

For What Are Cause Are You Ready To Die- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For What Are Cause Are You Ready To Die- (243 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For What Are Cause Are You Ready To Die- by elmedico2023(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
*It is an ideal which I*
*hope to live for and to achieve. But my Lord,if needs be, it is an ideal*
*for which I am prepared to die.*-Nelson Mandela (April 20,1964)

*"I will not DENY Jesus Christ"*-Liya Sheribu(March 2018)

Mandela made that statement as part of concluding part of his speech while standing trial.
Although his lawyers advised him not to add this last statement so the judge won't sentence him to death. He refused.
He spent 27 years in prison for the cause he believed in.

Liya Sheribu stood with Christ.
She vividly knew that denying Christ will cause her to be released but she stood with her faith.

What do you Believe In?
For what Cause are you ready to Die?

*(CHRISTCENTRIC)*

(1) (Reply)

God Will Turn Your Captivity. / Abilene Christian Bans Same-sex Relationships For Student Employees / Every Boss Has A Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.