Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian (69414 Views)

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans / Woman Who Spent Over N9million To Look Like Kim Kardashian Shares Nude Photos / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by adecz: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
If Kanye West catch am....... grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by tofolo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women with complex issues sef.

I still blame Michael Jackson for this rubbish.

Plastic Surgery had been there like forever,and it did not attract so much attention,until Michael Jackson decided to turn from a black man into a white man via surgery.

And with his celebrity status,he made it cool to cut your nose like he did his,and totally change what God created.

Guy were have you being?? shocked
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by marunga(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
stillwendy:
She looks great sha.
Rubbish.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by tunary(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
No matter how much is involve she can never be like the original copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Scholarsticchai: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
If not Kim it can never be Kim

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
THIS IS HOW MICHAEL JACKSON STARTED UNTIL HE ENTERED INTO THE LAND OF NO RETURN.

Kim Kardashians and the rest of these Artificial people should be mindful of the way they are tampering with the natural body.

EVEN OUR OWN BOBRISKY has join Kim Kardashians.

ARTIFICIAL PEOPLE BEWARE O! you can not be the natural law of God.

LEARN TO BE NATURAL!

Even Fela Anikulakpo Kuti ( Afro Beat King ) warned these Artificial people in his song "YOU DEY BLEACH"

But they are still continueing.

Maybe they will soon join Michael Jackson in the grave.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Strongbest(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Smh. Why do I feel this is low self esteem? Well, her money, her business.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Martin0:

so who will u wanna look likegringrin

grin

I think Rihanna sha...With her looks, she rock everything effortlessly cheesy
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Martin0(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
I think Rihanna sha...With her looks, she rock everything effortlessly cheesy

hmmmm OK how much will it cost yougrin
tell me so I can help you outgrin
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Vickwinners: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
She doesn't look one bit like Kim Kardashian
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by bukqar(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure u are using the right currency exchange rate...?

hmm hope den dey remember how M JACKSON END UP BA?
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by cecymiammy(f): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
400billionman:
She is lucky. Ask Bobrisky
What happened to heshe...gist me
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by galaxy2020(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
She's nothing close to Kim, maybe Tboss.....
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women with complex issues sef.

I still blame Michael Jackson for this rubbish.

Plastic Surgery had been there like forever,and it did not attract so much attention,until Michael Jackson decided to turn from a black man into a white man via surgery.

And with his celebrity status,he made it cool to cut your nose like he did his,and totally change what God created.

He had vitiligo. It was even confirmed in his autopsy report so even though it's true that he had a lot of plastic surgery, he didn't decide to change from a black man to a white man

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
cry

Explorers:
To further emulate the star Jennifer has had two pints of silicone injected into her rear to give her a peachy behind (pictured then and now)

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by mamatayour(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Explorers:
To further emulate the star Jennifer has had two pints of silicone injected into her rear to give her a peachy behind (pictured then and now)
this pink "agbada" panties no work at all even make the rear ugly more grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by cecymiammy(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ify2001096:
need to meet up your family needs this festive period ? subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp with the number below
Oga,why can't u stake the games to meet your family needs....scammer,u better find better thing to do,this just too cheap...he goat
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Onyeakachukwu29: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hahahahhhahahahahahahaha what a waste
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by shepherd003: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
see money where miss road
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by naturefellow(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Explorers:
I have a strong feeling that this new 'peachy behind' would collapse someday. Don't call me a hater pls. But I think the original 'behind' looks more human... the Creator made no mistakes. Do you observe that her legs are oddly proportioned to the 'new behind'... ?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by 400billionman: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
cecymiammy:

What happened to heshe...gist me
Bobrisky that her skin is looking like over ripe paw paw.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by blackbeau1(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
But why do senseless people get all the wealth? And I'm here looking for 100k, yet someone used 180 million just to look like someone who achieved her looks through surgery too ?
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm OK how much will it cost yougrin

tell me so I can help you outgrin

grin grin cheesy

All we need is a magic wand from ur babalawo grin
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
sometimes i wonder if doc NASSIF and doc DUBBROW of the popular tv program 'BOTCHED'will make heaven.Those people can Conduct mind blowing transformation surgery.Gush!
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by kingchris30(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
women and their copy copy
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
She try.
JohnieWalker:
Get your premium and lifetime grammarly acct for proofreading and editing services ..Contact on siggy
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

All we need is a magic wand from ur babalawo grin

hahajahahahah this babegrin u ve been exposed to Nigerian life, but nor carry Nigerian way of life near me oogringrin no wahala den I will seek babalawo then.

come o do you know who they call babalawo.
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Martin0:

hahajahahahah this babegrin u ve been exposed to Nigerian life, but nor carry Nigerian way of life near me oogringrin no wahala den I will seek babalawo then.

come o do you know who they call babalawo.

grin

Hahaaahha..According to my intensive research...Na ur area na full of babalawos cheesy

Those who holds feathers and beads cheesy grin Abegi, start ur searching ooo..
Re: Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian by HoodBillionaire: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
i need a rich maye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Forbes Releases Five Richest Hip Hop Artists 2018 / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.