Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,452 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" (4844 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Chris Oyahkilome Might Not Be Wrong After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by winner01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

I already gave an hint to what went down during the medieval period (go and read up). Most of the scientists were compelled to church and their researches must conform with church teachings before such is made public (something Galileo decided not to do because church will go against it). As at then church said the earth is flat and Galileo sees it otherwise. And he decided to make it public knowing fully well what the church can do (he was even warned by his close pals in the church hierarchy but he declined and was punished for it.

Go read bro

And for the records, Albert Einstein was not a Christian. He is a known agnostic. Neither here or there.
Galileo was a Christian dude. Other Christians who opposed Catholic views were also murdered.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by bobowaja(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
winner01:
I didn't claim anything.

The rest is your headache cheesy
As usual. Nothing new to offer. grin grin grin
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by bobowaja(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
winner01:
Galileo was a Christian dude. Other Christians who opposed Catholic views were also murdered.
Smiles..... Now he is shifting. How possibly is it that you left out the part I said "most of them if not all" were compelled to the church? Can't you just read it up? I am not the one that wrote it (it is an historical fact).

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stop mentioning me for nonsense.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

I already gave an hint to what went down during the medieval period (go and read up). Most of the scientists were compelled to church and their researches must conform with church teachings before such is made public (something Galileo decided not to do because church will go against it). As at then church said the earth is flat and Galileo sees it otherwise. And he decided to make it public knowing fully well what the church can do (he was even warned by his close pals in the church hierarchy but he declined and was punished for it.

Go read bro

And for the records, Albert Einstein was not a Christian. He is a known agnostic. Neither here or there.

You cannot deny the quotes of those scientists as much as you wish to. The scientific method was designed by a scientist with a Christian worldview and it is only the Christian worldview that can account for all the natural, moral and logical laws. For an atheist to do proper science they will have to imbibe the Christian worldview that accounts for these laws.

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by bobowaja(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You cannot deny the quotes of those scientists as much as you wish to. The scientific method was designed by a scientist with a Christian worldview and it is only the Christian worldview that can account for all the natural, moral and logical laws. For an atheist to do proper science they will have to imbibe the Christian worldview that accounts for these laws.
grin When reason fails. Now, he has reverted to fallacies. Can't you just read up my claims or debut it? Are you just willingly ignorant or you are out rightly lazy? From reading comes knowledge. Kindly read up and quench your thirst for knowledge and free yourself from the lies you tell yourself
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by winner01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

Smiles..... Now he is shifting. How possibly is it that you left out the part I said "most of them if not all" were compelled to the church? Can't you just read it up? I am not the one that wrote it (it is an historical fact).
What do you mean compelled to the church?
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by superhumanist(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

Shouting something and pasting pictures up and down cannot and will never affirm your claims. I have seen several of your posts, and fallacies is all they are. Jam packing and cherry picking is all you do.

It is called the gish gallop.

The Gish Gallop (also known as proof by verbosity[1]) is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort. The Gish Gallop is a belt-fed version of the on the spot fallacy, as it's unreasonable for anyone to have a well-composed answer immediately available to every argument present in the Gallop
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

grin When reason fails. Now, he has reverted to fallacies. Can't you just read up my claims or debut it? Are you just willingly ignorant or you are out rightly lazy? From reading comes knowledge. Kindly read up and quench your thirst for knowledge and free yourself from the lies you tell yourself

Albert Einstein may not have been a Christian but he certainly believed God exists. For the records read his quotes:

"In the view of such harmony in the cosmos, which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views."1

He also said, "I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details."2

1. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, page 214).
2. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, page 202).
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by bobowaja(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
superhumanist:

The Gish Gallop (also known as proof by verbosity[1]) is the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort. The Gish Gallop is a belt-fed version of the on the spot fallacy, as it's unreasonable for anyone to have a well-composed answer immediately available to every argument present in the Gallop
I decided to reply them due to them having a field day on a dead man grave. None of them worth my quote (fallacies is all they have to offer).

I mostly look and pass. I have seen worst of their versions in my day to day activities.

And I still maintain my claim that no one can call anyone dumb. The religionist generals only suspend their brains when God is in discuss.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

I decided to reply them due to them having a field day on a dead man grave. None of them worth my quote (fallacies is all they have to offer).

I mostly look and pass. I have seen worst of their versions in my day to day activities.

And I still maintain my claim that no one can call anyone dumb. The religionist generals only suspend their brains when God is in discuss.

God is waiting for you. cool

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
superhumanist:

Atheists deluding themselves.

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobowaja:

As usual. Nothing new to offer. grin grin grin

Watch the atheist delusion and see how deluded atheists are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Rockyrascal(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeSepiero:
very biased and unscientific!!
A scientist doesn't conclude before enquiry.
but he is just 11 undecided
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by winner01(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2018
superhumanist:

E be like say you just hear this one. grin
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Evangkatsoulis: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Much smarter people have disbelieved. In the existence of God. James Sidis blows him outta the water.

And how does an Astrophysicist prove or disprove the existence of God?
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Butterflyleo: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
11-Year-Old Genius Out to Prove Stephen Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist"
Posted on March 14, 2018
FaithitFaithit

William Maillis is not your typical 11-year-old.

At an age when most kids are focused on beating the next level in a video game, or working toward actually hitting the ball in their baseball game on Saturday, William is consumed with becoming an astrophysicist.

Most kids dream of becoming a firefighter, a doctor, maybe an astronaut or a teacher, but William isn't just dreaming of becoming an astrophysicist, he's already becoming one.

The boy from Pennsylvania, graduated high school in May of 2016, at the age of 9. After attending community college classes, he enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University last fall.

According to his father, Peter Maillis, William began speaking in full sentences at just seven months old. He was doing addition at 21 months, and multiplication by the age of two — a time when he was also reading children's books, and writing his own nine-page book, "Happy Cat." At four years old, he was learning algebra, sign language and how to read Greek, and when he was five, he read an entire 209-page geometry textbook in one night and woke up solving circumference problems the next morning.

This kid is literally a GENIUS, and has been declared one by Ohio State University psychologist, Joanne Ruthsatz.
William's desire to become an astrophysicist is rooted in his strong faith beliefs. He disagrees with some of Einstein and Hawking's theories on black holes and has his own ideas to prove the existence of the universe.

The son of a Greek Orthodox Priest, William wants to prove that an outside force is the only thing capable of creating the universe, which means that "God does exist."

Stephen Hawking, however, who passed away today at the age of 76, held a much different assertion. "Before we understood science, it was natural to believe that God created the universe, but now science offers a more convincing explanation," once said the renowned physicist. "What I meant by 'we would know the mind of God' is we would know everything that God would know if there was a God, but there isn't. I'm an atheist."

William's parents say they have never pushed him toward his studies or this God-proving endeavour, but rather that he's a pretty "normal" 11-year-old.

"We're normal people," Peter explained. "And he's a normal kid. You can't distinguish him from other 11-year-olds. He likes sports, television shows, the computer and video games like everyone else."

But still, distinct from other kids his age, William's ultimate life passion is perfectly clear. When asked what his "dream" is, the child prodigy had no hesitation in his response.

"I want to be an astrophysicist so that I can prove to the scientific world that God does exist," William said in a recent interview with Hellenic College Holy Cross.

When asked why he felt the need to prove it to scientists, his answer was even more profound:

"Well because there's these atheists that try to say that there is no God, when in reality it takes more faith to believe that there's no God than it does to believe that there is a God… Because it makes more sense that something created the universe than that the universe created itself. It takes more faith to say the universe created itself than to say something other created the universe because that is more logical."

Well I don't know about you, but I'm pretty pumped to see this "normal," God-fearing boy unravel the theory of one of the most prolific scientific minds of all time — for as stated by the great scientist Matthew Maury, "The Bible is true and science is true, and therefore each, if truly read, but proves the truth of the other."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFp_WaUIHCQ

https://faithit.com/11-year-old-genius-prove-stephen-hawking-wrong-death-god-exist/

Wow, I I actually watched the entire video and was blown by the decisive and very direct answers he gave from a place of confidence.

I did notice that before he gave any answer, he first of all pauses, breathes and thinks about his answer. He does not just speak.

This kid is smart for real and he broke down that he would be getting his doctorate before he is 18 all things going well.

He will stun the scientific world for sure.

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Butterflyleo: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Much smarter people have disbelieved. In the existence of God. James Sidis blows him outta the water.

And how does an Astrophysicist prove or disprove the existence of God?

At 11 and with his level of knowledge it is only expected that this intelligence and knowledge would multiply as he grows older.

The question you asked about an astrophysicist is just dumb.

An astrophysicist is a scientist who specializes in studying space, stars, planets, and the universe.

Astrophysics is a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to explain the birth, life and death of stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae and other objects in the universe.

If you had watched the video and listened to his comments you would realise why he wants to be an astrophysicist and not asking the dumb question you did.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Evangkatsoulis: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

At 11 and with his level of knowledge it is only expected that this intelligence and knowledge would multiply as he grows older.

The question you asked about an astrophysicist is just dumb.

An astrophysicist is a scientist who specializes in studying space, stars, planets, and the universe.

Astrophysics is a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to explain the birth, life and death of stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae and other objects in the universe.

If you had watched the video and listened to his comments you would realise why he wants to be an astrophysicist and not asking the dumb question you did.

Dude intelligence is pretty constant. If he has an iq of say 162 at 11, his iq at 40 would be 162 or less.
Astrophysics doesn't give answers about the origin of the universe. That's the field of cosmology/cosmogony.

Olodo.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by Butterflyleo: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Dude intelligence is pretty constant. If he has an iq of say 162 at 11, his iq at 40 would be 162 or less.
Astrophysics doesn't give answers about the origin of the universe. That's the field of cosmology/cosmogony.

Olodo.

Dummy IQ increases and does not remain constant. It only remains constant once you stop learning and focus on the stage you are on. The only time an IQ remains constant is if one is exposed to the same scenario or questions already declared so stop being silly.

Ode an astrophysicist and a cosmologist are one and the same. A cosmologist is a historical scientist while an astrophysicist is a practical scientist who has indept knowledge of physics combined with cosmology. However both are the same. Let me break it down

Cosmology is a sub-field of Astrophysics, while Astrophysics is the branch of astronomy that deals with the physics of the universe. However, both of them are interwoven.
Re: 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wow, I I actually watched the entire video and was blown by the decisive and very direct answers he gave from a place of confidence.

I did notice that before he gave any answer, he first of all pauses, breathes and thinks about his answer. He does not just speak.

This kid is smart for real and he broke down that he would be getting his doctorate before he is 18 all things going well.

He will stun the scientific world for sure.

We might just have another Einstein on our hands and he might turn out to be a better version who will give the evolutionists a run for their money. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAC Sunday School Pamphlet To Become One Year Volume From January 2024 / The Greatest Lie Of Christianity / Any Christian To Help Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.