Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Chibok Girls Will Be Rescued Soon’ President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chibok Girls Will Be Rescued Soon’ President Buhari (271 Views)

Mide Martins Has Two Girls, Will Reap What She Sows – Actress Ashabi Olorisa / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / How Wizkid Rescued Me When I Was Homeless – Shaydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Will Be Rescued Soon’ President Buhari by Clinton1457: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
While receiving the recently released Dapchi school girls at the state house Abuja this morning, President Buhari appealed to the parents of the remaining Chibok school girls not to lose hope as his administration will soon secure the release of their daughters who were abducted on April 14th 2014.
”While parents of the Dapchi girls rejoice because of the reunion with their children, I want to appeal to the Chibok

source: http://www.tbloaded.com/chibok-girls-will-be-rescued-soon-president-buhari/

Re: Chibok Girls Will Be Rescued Soon’ President Buhari by Johnpaul01: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Anytime I see this man, I close my eyes and thank God for not sending me to the north upon creation

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Signs Endorsement Deal With UBER / Need For Alternative Music In Nigeria / #bbnaija 2018: Why Cee-c Needs To See A Psychiatrist – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.