Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) (30430 Views)

Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by chronique(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Idiot. My proofreaders make me look good. It is not all about the grammar you silly fool. I wish you were here so that you can say all that you have said face to my face.

Will you just shut the fvck up and keep quiet? How does having a proofreader,absolve you of the fact that you're making basic kindergarten errors in your use of English? Can't you see how silly you sound by depending on proofreaders to correct basic errors in a sentence of just less than 10 words? You are just one idiot who claims o know much but actually knows zilch. People make errors and accept their errors and take to corrections. You made an error and instead of you to accept it and correct yourself, you're just blabbing about how right you are,and how many degrees you have and bla bla bla. That's the height of stupidity and empty arrogance over nothing. And yes,I would say all that over and over again in your front and you wouldn't do shiit. If you try to be stupid and behave like a tout,I'd discipline you properly and show you how to act. Now,get the fvck out of here.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by newslifeop: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

Will you just shut the fvck up and keep quiet? How does having a proofreader,absolve you of the fact that you're making basic kindergarten errors in your use of English? Can't you see how silly you sound by depending on proofreaders to correct basic errors in a sentence of just less than 10 words? You are just one idiot who claims o know much but actually knows zilch. People make errors and accept their errors and take to corrections. You made an error and instead of you to accept it and correct yourself, you're just blabbing about how right you are,and how many degrees you have and bla bla bla. That's the height of stupidity and empty arrogance over nothing. And yes,I would say all that over and over again in your front and you wouldn't do shiit. If you try to be stupid and behave like a tout,I'd discipline you properly and show you how to act. Now,get the fvck out of here.

You're trying too hard. If you understand how the world works, especially how the world of publishing works, you will restrain yourself from thinking like a kid. Perhaps you're even a kid and I am wasting time on you. Don't worry -- when you grow up you will see the wisdom in my words. I don't care if you spot a billion errors in my English -- of which there are none -- there is a reason why the world of established, serious, publishing have positions for proofreaders. If you need work correcting grammar, please hit me up. Perhaps, I can put you to use on some of my works. Fool.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

Will you just shut the fvck up and keep quiet? How does having a proofreader , absolve you of the fact that you're making basic kindergarten errors in your use of English? Can't you see how silly you sound by depending on proofreaders to correct basic errors in a sentence of just less than 10 words? You are just one idiot who claims o know much but actually knows zilch. People make errors and accept their errors and take to corrections. You made an error and instead of you to accept it and correct yourself, you're just blabbing about how right you are,and how many degrees you have and bla bla bla. That's the height of stupidity and empty arrogance over nothing. And yes,I would say all that over and over again in your front and you wouldn't do shiit. If you try to be stupid and behave like a tout,I'd discipline you properly and show you how to act. Now,get the fvck out of here.

Aunty -- is that comma correctly placed? Idiot.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

Your family, and the family that will come from your family, cannot dream of matching my expertise in my field. If I make a billion errors in a ten word sentence it doesn't automatically mean that I am unlettered. While you think about that, please, read up on colloquial language and widen your dimwitted horizons a bit. Idiot.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by chronique(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Your family, and the family that will come from your family, cannot dream of matching my expertise in my field. If I make a billion errors in a ten word sentence it doesn't automatically mean that I am unlettered. While you think about that, please, read up on colloquial language and widen your dimwitted horizons a bit. Idiot.

So,you had to settle down to read my reply 3 times, and reply me thrice with different insults? Now I know I've been exchanging words with a mentally imbalanced person. I'd advice you get a life and get busy with it. One thing I have been able to depict from your responses to me and others,is that you're probably one of these low life folks who are always "one very big thing" on the internet. Your choice of words and the way you throw and hurl insults around, gives you out. No sane, matured and properly refined individual would get on the internet and start hurling insults at people for no reason. What you have exhibited so far,are traits synonymous with street urchins and riff raffs. Your attitude here,is a sharp contrast to the so called learned individual with lots of advanced degrees, that you claim to be. The only exception to that,is that you're probably suffering from mental disorders and if that is the case,I'd advice you to seek urgent medical attention quickly, before it gets out of hand. Enjoy your moment of fame.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

So,you had to settle down to read my reply 3 times, and reply me thrice with different insults? Now I know I've been exchanging words with a mentally imbalanced person. I'd advice you get a life and get busy with it. One thing I have been able to depict from your responses to me and others,is that you're probably one of these low life folks who are always "one very big thing" on the internet. Your choice of words and the way you throw and hurl insults around, gives you out. No sane, matured and properly refined individual would get on the internet and start hurling insults at people for no reason. What you have exhibited so far,are traits synonymous with street urchins and riff raffs. Your attitude here,is a sharp contrast to the so called learned individuals with lots of advanced degrees, that you claim to be. The only exception to that,is that you're probably suffering from mental disorders and if that is the case,I'd advice you to seek urgent medical attention quickly, before it gets out of hand. Enjoy your moment of fame.

Goat.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

So,you had to settle down to read my reply 3 times, and reply me thrice with different insults? Now I know I've been exchanging words with a mentally imbalanced person. I'd advice you get a life and get busy with it. One thing I have been able to depict from your responses to me and others,is that you're probably one of these low life folks who are always "one very big thing" on the internet. Your choice of words and the way you throw and hurl insults around, gives you out. No sane, matured and properly refined individual would get on the internet and start hurling insults at people for no reason. What you have exhibited so far,are traits synonymous with street urchins and riff raffs. Your attitude here,is a sharp contrast to the so called learned individuals with lots of advanced degrees, that you claim to be. The only exception to that,is that you're probably suffering from mental disorders and if that is the case,I'd advice you to seek urgent medical attention quickly, before it gets out of hand. Enjoy your moment of fame.

Looking at your commas make me wince. Fool.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

So,you had to settle down to read my reply 3 times, and reply me thrice with different insults? Now I know I've been exchanging words with a mentally imbalanced person. I'd advice you get a life and get busy with it. One thing I have been able to depict from your responses to me and others,is that you're probably one of these low life folks who are always "one very big thing" on the internet. Your choice of words and the way you throw and hurl insults around, gives you out. No sane, matured and properly refined individual would get on the internet and start hurling insults at people for no reason. What you have exhibited so far,are traits synonymous with street urchins and riff raffs. Your attitude here,is a sharp contrast to the so called learned individual with lots of advanced degrees, that you claim to be. The only exception to that,is that you're probably suffering from mental disorders and if that is the case,I'd advice you to seek urgent medical attention quickly, before it gets out of hand. Enjoy your moment of fame.

Gambian goat. Learn how to use commas before you correct grammar.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

I hope your car touting business is going well because you sound starved.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Looking at your commas make me wince. Fool.
lord have mercy!
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
I'm calling already

See pple with amebo eyes cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

See pple with amebo eyes cheesy
Kikikikikigagagaggaga how much u wan dash me sef for the call?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

Gambian goat. You're nothing but a cross between an orangutan mother and a Down's Syndrome afflicted father.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
Kikikikikigagagaggaga how much u wan dash me sef for the call?

I tire for you o
Na you enter my matter na
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

I tire for you o
Na you enter my matter na
let me go and wee now. Goodbye
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Proudly UNIBEST
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
Proudly UNIBEST
u wish grin
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
u wish grin
how?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
how?
it's not the best university. Doourh!
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
it's not the best university. Doourh!

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=DateMynd44 post=66124215][/quote] scam!!!
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
scam!!!
Coming from someone who studied at a polytechnic.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
DateMynd44:
Coming from someone who studied at a polytechnic.
kikikikikikikihahha. Person wey hold something for hand non know say the other person hold something bigger inside pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.