Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. (521 Views)

Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Gej’s Abuja Home Burgled By Suspected Police Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by luellapoll: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Should Non-VIP Nigerians paying private security companies to secure their homes & properties continue to pay taxes, since the Federal Government has decided to turn the Nigeria police to security guards for the V.I.P’s even though they also have the resources to pay for private security guards.

Time for action, remember that President Muhammadu Buhari of APC was voted for change mantra but once again, the decision to reverse unconstitutional use of police officers and return them to their paid duty of which is the protection of every Nigerian & their properties has now been reversed. So what we were sold as change by “APC” was falsehood, where is the change agenda being implemented?

Should we trust politicians on their so-called promises, or policies during campaigns? Our politicians need to learn from president Trump, who is gradually and promptly adhering to his election manifestos & promise.

Get your P.V.C and make sure you vote for politicians with integrity, honesty, principle & empathy not deceitful & unprincipled leaders. See the news here http://luellapoll.com/i-g-p-has-reversed-his-order-on-v-i-p-police-guards-use-of-pf-spy-police-numbers/

Re: I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by Solidkay(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
I knew it wasn't gonna stick.

The only law that sticks in Nigeria is only the ones against the poor.

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by traeces(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Govt of VIPs for VIPs by VIPs

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by omowolewa: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who took him serious before?

He wan comot policemen who already feeding fat on foreign & local HNI's bill from them just like that?!

That's hate speech

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by Man2utd(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
luellapoll:
Should Non-VIP Nigerians paying private security companies to secure their homes & properties continue to pay taxes, since the Federal Government has decided to turn the Nigeria police to security guards for the V.I.P’s even though they also have the resources to pay for private security guards.

Time for action, remember that President Muhammadu Buhari of APC was voted for change mantra but once again, the decision to reverse unconstitutional use of police officers and return them to their paid duty of which is the protection of every Nigerian & their properties has now been reversed. So what we were sold as change by “APC” was falsehood, where is the change agenda being implemented?

Should we trust politicians on their so-called promises, or policies during campaigns? Our politicians need to learn from president Trump, who is gradually and promptly adhering to his election manifestos & promise.

Get your P.V.C and make sure you vote for politicians with integrity, honesty, principle & empathy not deceitful & unprincipled leaders. See the news here http://luellapoll.com/i-g-p-has-reversed-his-order-on-v-i-p-police-guards-use-of-pf-spy-police-numbers/

Bill gate said it all, we focusing on the wrong...

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Has Reversed His Order On V.I.P Police Guards & Use Of Pf-spy Police Nos. by Blackfire(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Believe this govt and its apparantus at your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Aide: Please Rate This Picture / The Daptchi Girls Kidnap Wasn't Stage Managed. (this Is Why) / Chief Barr( Mrs)edith Mike Ejezie(okeite) Visits An Accident Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.