Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner (822 Views)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by yeankhar49: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
I think this Cleaner Lagos is finally taking shape, honestly..i have to admit. I go to places and see how cleaner and better they have become, though i must admit some parts still need urgent attention, but i think with time, every area will be touched. I took some of these pictures today, if you have pictures of clean areas too, please share. If we call the government out when they are not working, we should praise them too when we see laudable efforts.

see MM road roundabout ooo

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by beehazel1: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
I took a picture of the Ikeja MMM link bridge this afternoon on my way. I couldn't believe the way everywhere was so clean. Just had to snap pictures for proof. Thank God you posted this. I hope other areas become this clean too.

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by Marrgarritah(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
I agree with you. See how clean the airport road looks

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by tybaba8(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
I took these pictures yesterday from one of my waka.
This na unity bus stop for that Mobolaji Bank Anthony side
They are doing well

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by OlisaOsega87: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
I must agree with you tbvh. Went to Maryland earlier today and I intentionally took these shots as if I knew something like this would come up lool. I must commend them but like you also pointed out, some places are still in a mess and needs urgent attention, but generally there's progress.

yeankhar49:
I think this Cleaner Lagos is finally taking shape, honestly..i have to admit. I go to places and see how cleaner and better they have become, though i must admit some parts still need urgent attention, but i think with time, every area will be touched. I took some of these pictures today, if you have pictures of clean areas too, please share. If we call the government out when they are not working, we should praise them too when we see laudable efforts.

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by sweettease(f): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2018
These areas were never the core problem areas, very little or nothing has changed in those areas, still very dirty

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by Yettyqueen1: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2018
I couldn't agree with you less poster..... initially when this initiative started I always said it can never work. but with the way I see things now, I can see those Visonscape guys dey try o. with time I believe they will get to every hooks and crannies in Lagos State. I took these pictures at Motorway tollgate yesterday

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by itzKonani: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2018
yeankhar49:

I thought I was the one that has been noticing how cleaner Lagos is becoming, what ever they government is doing I'm sure they are doing it well and maybe with time even the inner cities of Lagos will also be very clean aswell. I saw these pictures of Ikeja cantonement and allen roundabout somewhere online. And I passed there this morning and truly the environment was near and tidy

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by Damorela00: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2018
I just have to commend the initiative of the Lagos state government in hearkening to the voice of the people and on time. The channels given out to the public to make complaints are responsive and they are yielding the positive results we want to see. I'll be attaching pictures of what I saw at Agidingbi and allen roundabout. . I'm happy at least, the Lagos streets I want to be clean is finally taking shape.. I'm sure other areas will receive touch soon

Re: Streets Of Lagos Are Getting Cleaner by UrbanCulture06: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2018
When wizkid sang about "Small London", I'm sure Baba Nla was referring to Opebi link road by Sheraton...see as Lagos street clean �

(1) (Reply)

MANGO Season : 10 Health Benefits Of Mango / Is Marijuana Harmful? Positive And Negative Effects Of Marijuana, Weed / Cell Phone Towers are Weaponized and Causes Cancer, Depression, Anger Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.