Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 (572 Views)

Headline Inflation Drops To 12.48% In April 2018; 0.86% Lower Than March 2018 / Earnings Testimonies And Payment Proof For NNU.COM.NG Income Program April 2018 / Lcci Training Schedule For April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 by gistabout(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st of April, 2018

We want to believe you probably doubt the caption you just read above.

The first question that will likely come to your mind is, “how can a website or blog design go for just FREE?” But, that is correct. It wasn’t a mistake.

Now, I guess you are probably becoming suspicious, like, “The 2017 Independence Anniversary Bonanza beneficiaries, what is the catch? There must be something to it, tell me the truth.”

Alright, let me tell you everything about this. But before we tell you the “catch”, these is what you will get when you opt-in to Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st of April, 2018
 A Personal Domain Name Of Your Choice – FREE For One Year
 Hosting – FREE For One Year
 A Professionally Designed Blog
 Full Access To Use The Site The Way You Want With Your Cpanel Details Fully Release To You
 Lifetime Technical Support
 Free Training On How To Start Using Your Site Profitably.
Now, with what we have stated, I know you are saying, “oh, Online Wealth Nigeria, all these can never be just for FREE”
Sincerely, we have never over the years design any site or blog for as low as even N10, 000.00. The least we collect for the type of website design we described above is N30, 000.00 but today, we are here to give you this craziest offer ever.
Therefore, we are more than willing to support Nigerians youths today.
WAIT! Before you claim your space read the last paragraph below……
If you have been part of the 2017 Independence Anniversary Bonanza before and recently join the membership area of Online Wealth Nigeria, you don’t need to opt-in because our robot will fetch you out.
In fact, they say “Seen Is Believing” Follow This Link http://wealthcreation.website/ To Claim Your Space Now.
Re: Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 by africanman85: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
gistabout:
Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st of April, 2018

We want to believe you probably doubt the caption you just read above.

The first question that will likely come to your mind is, “how can a website or blog design go for just FREE?” But, that is correct. It wasn’t a mistake.

Now, I guess you are probably becoming suspicious, like, “The 2017 Independence Anniversary Bonanza beneficiaries, what is the catch? There must be something to it, tell me the truth.”

In fact, they say “Seen Is Believing” Follow This Link http://wealthcreation.website/welcome-online-wealth-nigeria/ To Claim Your Space Now.
Saying invalid email wen my email is correct. If u are real, here is my details:
Name: Israel Chukwu
Email: africanman85op@gmail.com
Phone No: 08032655418
Re: Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 by MikeOni(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Saying unauthorized! This is my email: mcgchidebe@gmail.com, 08138479226
Re: Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 by Ub4sure: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Saying unauthorized. Changed and used my second mail but still the same response.
Re: Get Your Own Professional Website Or Blog Free Before 1st Of April, 2018 by gistabout(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sorry all, it has been updated....

http://wealthcreation.website/

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To DOUBLE/TRIPLE Your Profits In Your Business In 30 Days Or Less / Start Your Online Business With No Capital / Please Ireally Need A Computer Job With 30k Or Above Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.