Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship (26003 Views)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Faithway10: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Coming from someone who fell in love and got married from Big brother Africa, we have to take this seriously.

Pokello Nare has taken to Twitter to weigh in on Cee-C and Tobi's dramatic relationship. According to her, falling in love in the house and falling in love outside are two different experiences.

This is coming after Cee-C was following Tobi around today, begging for his attention, but as usual, dude was unbothered.

Elikem Kumordzie and Pokello Nare met and fell in love on season 8 of Big Brother Africa (The Chase) in 2013.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ex-bba-star-pokello-weighs-cee-c-tobis-relationship.html

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by adamsbadoo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
oh! nt again.
how can you claim to know abt football and yet u are telling me messi is better than bakayoko? shocked

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Achillesdam500(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
The moniker on top me why
What did I do to you to deserve this harshness and inhumane act put up by you tonight cry cry cry
I neglected the golden opportunity to take the lion share of the sumptuous jollof rice in the kitchen just to make Ftc
Now you robbed me of that embarassed embarassed
Woe to your network provider angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by iamleumas: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Someone should please help me with recharge card. Any amount pls!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
So we should boil ogili? angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by KingsleyCEO: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
The way our youth give themselves to this show, if they did same with governance. Nigeria would have been far better.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Ichel: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
we should now fry cucumbers or garden eggs

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by jimkramar: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
How cone Pokello dey flow pigin like naija babe

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by bjayx: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
What's the score btw Poland n Nigeria?
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by honorr: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
This Nare babe sha look so much like Ms Yoruba English Titilope

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol!

Tobi don chop wetin hìn want chop.
The boy don tire, I DON'T KNOW WHY OSU PEOPLE WON'T STOP HATING ON HIM undecided

That girl is purely evil.
Ugly, rude, arrogant and aggressive.

She's a disgrace to her osu clans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
angry
grin
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by LesbianBoy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
They don't love their self
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Flexherbal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
All for the money !
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Bonjoro: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thunda fire any mod pushing this nonsense bb naija for here again. Fooolishh pplp.
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by ibkgab001: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nedfed(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
My neighbour do me wrong but have forgiven her. We both spread cloth on top wire this morning before I went to work. I beg her to help me remove the cloths if it happen it want to rain b4 I come back and she promise to. Unfortunately I came back dis evening and saw all my cloths flooded. I saw her and ask why she can help me out and she said in a loud voice ARE MINE YOUR HOUSEHELP!
I was shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Essentials1:

some people and their fake popularity will not mind their business again... Go and fix your broken relationship first...
Broken relationship? Sadist plz swerve Biko.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by veacea: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pokello I know. Pls who is Cece-c and Tobi? Are they IT students in dstv or they work with Facebook?
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
A True boss lady has spoken.
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by adamsbadoo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Achillesdam500:
The moniker on top me why
What did I do to you to deserve this harshness and inhumane act put up by you tonight cry cry cry
I neglected the golden opportunity to take the lion share of the sumptuous jollof rice in the kitchen just to make Ftc
Now you robbed me of that embarassed embarassed
Woe to your network provider angry angry

try harder next time.
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Trexnemesis(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Lol!

Tobi don chop wetin hìn want chop.
The boy don tire, I DON'T KNOW WHY OSU PEOPLE WON'T STOP HATING ON HIM undecided

That girl is purely evil.
Ugly, rude, arrogant and aggressive.

She's a disgrace to her osu clans

Thunder fire you and your bad smelly mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Thunder fire you and your bad smelly mouth.
Ndi ara
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Northernonyenku(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by FemiFimile: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Ndi ara

If by now, you dont know Tobi is getting played as a strategy, then sorry.
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by passyhansome(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Teaddy A can continue to fool BamBam, it's all about the muller
Re: BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
What's the score btw Poland n Nigeria?
Oga Mi Nah 5-0 Oh! Lewandoski 3 Uzoho 1 Shehu 1 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo / Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.