Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" (31824 Views)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Faithway10: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerian producer, Samklef has reacted to Cee-C disrespecting the outfit Payporte sent to her for yesterday's cultural party.

This is coming after Payporte, the official sponsors of the show called her out for her comments over the dress.

Samklef tweeted; "Never look down on anybody they underrated NINA #bbnaija"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-look-sponsor-samklef-cee-c-payporte.html

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Mutemenot(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Whoever that brought that girl up messed her life up. She's just uncultured being.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2018
I swear she should be grateful if not for anything for the free food she ate in the house, she should be even more grateful for appearing on tv everyday.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Uyiii: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Mutemenot:
Whoever that brought that girl up messed her life up. She's just uncultured being.
haha, na really 'uncultured being'.
she be micro-organism wey you wan 'culture' beforecheesy

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by alphacyborg(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Oh my cee-c do not fear cus I got you covered kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Olalan(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Except by miracle she has kissed winning the competition good bye. It's common sense applicable all over the world you don't speak bad of a sponsor and expect them to keep supporting you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by nairaman66(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2018
So she can’t air her opinion? Means bbnaija is fraud after all..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Izecson3D(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Cee c: me, I'm not wearing this nonsense, payporte come and collect your cloth..

payporte:

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by yorex2011: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Disrespecting a whole tribe, a whole nation. People who may have had endorsement plans for her may start thinking twice now.

But as usual, people will still try to defend her

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by talk2percy(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2018
I even thought the news will carry it this morning that she's been sent packing. Anyways, she's as controversial as Tboss and she may end up winning the contest or even the second runner-up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by omoadeleye(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2018
people are waiting for her to be removed no even symphaty fot her self..she deserved it, spoilt brat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by apesinola001: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2018
There are three people you can never advice in this world.
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by obojememe: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
yorex2011:
A for Apple, B for ball
c for cee c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by jaymejate: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Right From Time I No Like Her. Just Send Her Away Already Abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by alexy147(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2018
That girl needs psychiatric evaluation.. I wonder if she thinks before talking or acting..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by mikeycharles(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2018
I hate BBN with all my soul!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Kaxmytex(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Like say she care if dem disqualify am.....

Such galz no dey send anybody, they always learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by FrenchWay: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Ugly as fucccck
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by tstx(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
abegi
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by nairalanduseles: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
jews everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by sunkoye: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
obojememe:
c for cee c
bro...I prefer C for cat... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by free2ryhme: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Faithway10:
Nigerian producer, Samklef has reacted to Cee-C disrespecting the outfit Payporte sent to her for yesterday's cultural party.

This is coming after Payporte, the official sponsors of the show called her out for her comments over the dress.

Samklef tweeted; "Never look down on anybody they underrated NINA #bbnaija"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-look-sponsor-samklef-cee-c-payporte.html

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by tstx(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
yorex2011:
Disrespecting a whole tribe, a whole nation. People who may have had endorsement plans for her may start thinking twice now.

But as usual, people will still try to defend her

My friend keep quiet... once she leaves the house na apology next, then everything would be forgiven
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2018
mikeycharles:
I hate BBN with all my soul!!!

And ure marketing TSTV? Wont u guys show reality shows grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Kotodoctor: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
When she de do am to housemate shea dem de support her. Fine girls with attitude always get away with shiits. Big brother de leave her because she de stair up controversy. Good for the show. Any publicity is good publicity.

Now she don do am reach dem side. No shout o. Plantain de spoil de go some say na ripe he de ripe.

Pickin weh no psych enough to know say money weh she wan win is indirect coming from her sponsors. Hence you should walk in their direction. That pikin is still in the house. Doing what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by timilehin007(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't personally famz her o...but blv me u will later all wish she is not evicted. That is if she is evicted/disqualified as u are all glamouring for...
So I personally don't support her disqualified if what she did wasn't against the rules of the show

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by JuicyStar: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Like say she care if dem disqualify am.....

Such galz no dey send anybody, they always learn the hard way.

Baba forget all those front she's putting up. No sane person would not find time to evaluate his/her attitude. She should continue as she's going, time will tell. One major key to a good life is having the right attitude. When a rich man exhibits pride, them so say na because he has money. When a poor man does same, he would just be put in one corner. Where has she gotten to in life?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by goodvision12(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
nairaman66:
So she can’t air her opinion? Means bbnaija is fraud after all..
nobody said she shouldnt air her mind but not to use vain words to show disrespect and offense.she really lacks manner of approach.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by obxddon(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2018
This witch's actions should not surprise anyone...The babe has issues...I just pray someone would volunteer to save her...But the truth is Nothing will Happen to her..She is Ebuka's Sister In-law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by kokakola: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2018
A tenant street in the same street with me had to remove the fuse of his meter simply because the wife almost burnt the house forgetting she had something on fire watching this...
Anyway, Happy Easter to Nina, Miracle Bae....
"It is God... I said Itis just God..."
Re: BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" by Queenext: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2018
She's a fool.

I wonder her upbringing, she's a very bitter person.

I pity the guy in her life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Emmanuel Rocks Netflix' Squid Game Costume / Adediwura Blarkgold's Pre 40th Birthday Photos / Tobi Bakre Meets Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.