Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos (1056 Views)

What Is Your Take On Thanking Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Wise Prince Ajede - can't seem to contain his happiness after receiving an unusual surprise gift from his boss who is a Muslim. The new dad from Aboh, Delta state - was given a new car as a gift from his boss after his wife gave birth to a bouncing baby child.

Read what the excited man shared on Facebook yesterday;

Dear friends and close enemies. This can only be God! This is very rare a gift! Please, join me to appreciate my Boss, Distinguished Hon Prince Ned Nwoko for this car gift . Few days ago, my beautiful wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Child.

I received a call from my Oga who congratulated me and said to me: Wise, i will send you a gift before the childs naming ceremony. I thought this was a usual gift, because with my Boss, gifting is normal...

Today, just as our pastors gathered to pray and name my child this afternoon. I got a call from a car dealer who said that my Boss instructed him to visit me today.

Lo and behold, this brand new car was presented onbehalf of my Boss and the Next senator of the federal republic -Delta North district. Hon Prince Ned Nwoko***

Join me to appreciate the Star Prince Ned Nwoko as i pray that God will fill him up the more.

I will always tell people that Ned Nwoko is not like our usual politicians but a rare General with regards for young and old people. This is a man who will salvage the Anioma negative leadership image at the Senate come 2019.

This is a Muslim that has given gifts to churches and Christians alike, without discrimination.

With Prince Ned Nwoko at the helm of affairs, Goodness always!

Join me to appreciate my Boss of many Boss!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/delta-man-gets-new-car-gift-muslim-boss-wife-gave-birth-photos.html

Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by Deprofessional(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fear the Greece even when they come with their gifts.
Guy go a study about the Trojan war.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by Deprofessional(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fear the Greek even when they come with their gifts.

Guy go and study about the Trojan war.
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by FSU: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Stupid post. Don't forget to add this he is an Igbo Muslim: Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by Gossiplover: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
is he not still a Muslim, whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. his religion is Islam...no one is talking about his ethnicity. who do you think is stupid now
FSU:
Stupid post. Don't forget to add this he is an Igbo Muslim: Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
And so mischievous. So oga Muslim don't know he employ Christian ? This useless blogger try to Abuse the freedom of press.
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
kiss the blogger really stupid and unprofessional.
Gossiplover:
is he not still a Muslim, whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. his religion is Islam...no one is talking about his ethnicity. who do you think is stupid now
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by NOC1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who really fathered the baby?
Hahahahaha, hope it is not shut up gift.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by FSU: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gossiplover:

Who cares if he is a Muslim?
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by anibirelawal(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
It is good to do good irrespective of your tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by sheypian(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]I hope it's not what i'm thinking!
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by kelvin1191(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Go and do pathernity test because that car was sent to your wife indirectly and not you. Fool!
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by GENWISE: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello house, thank you all for your various contributions with respect to my testimony on facebook.
My name is Wise Prince Ajede, the man that his boss gave a car gift on the day of his childs naming ceremony.

I am a media personality and by the special grace of God, a socio-political mediator.

I read some discomfortable comments here and i feel that it is only in our path of the world that people misconstrue the essence of gifts.

Let me also inform some of you here who wrote some insinuative thoughts about my childs paternity that i am the father to my child and this is not my first child too.

I was only appointed SA to the Hon Prince Ned Nwoko just last month and this means that we have only known our selves on one basis, for only a period of 3months now.

The most stupid thing i ever read, was from some one here, bringing religion and childs paternity into the gift.

For the benefit of some untrained persons here who have been running their fingers to type here, i own cars ranging from an Suv to saloon cars.

I only was very happy and surprised that men with heart of giving still exist, this was why i made a post on my facebook wall when i received a gift from my boss for my new born.

Face reality people, i got a gift from my boss, because he felt he wanted to give me something remarkable. He has given out more cash that can buy any cars in the past to the needy and you can ask about him in the UK or Europe. My Boss was the man who brokered for the Paris club refund that saved Nigeria from almost collapsing economically just few months ago remember? What then is a gift of a car to this type of a billionaire?

i hereby advise few of you here runing your fingees and mouth to go get a life and if possible, get a good boss who will value your efforts and regard you just like my new boss has done.

On the issue of converting to any religion, please forget that nonsense, as the man Ned Nwoko has giving out more precious gifts without pushing the receivers to join his religion. He is a refined prince and a reknown philantropist and you can google his name to get his antecedents.

I want to also state that my new boss is yet to meet my family, as our line of engagement is purely political.

Finally, when someone testifies about a good experience , it is more blessed to celebrate with the testifyer than analysing testimonies. This is the problem of most persons who profess to be christians, they run their mouths in the name of representing Christ but end up malaigning others with their false discuss.

Please join me to appreciate God for my double blessings and you will get yours too, instead of saying things that cuts like a knife.

God Bless You

Wise Prince Ajede

The man who got a car gift from his muslim Boss

t[quote author=Deprofessional post=66099412]Fear the Greece even when they come with their gifts.
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by GENWISE: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello house, thank you all for your various contributions with respect to my testimony on facebook.
My name is Wise Prince Ajede, the man that his boss gave a car gift on the day of his childs naming ceremony.

I am a media personality and by the special grace of God, a socio-political mediator.

I read some discomfortable comments here and i feel that it is only in our path of the world that people misconstrue the essence of gifts.

Let me also inform some of you here who wrote some insinuative thoughts about my childs paternity that i am the father to my child and this is not my first child too.

I was only appointed SA to the Hon Prince Ned Nwoko just last month and this means that we have only known our selves on one basis, for only a period of 3months now.

The most stupid thing i ever read, was from some one here, bringing religion and childs paternity into the gift.

For the benefit of some untrained persons here who have been running their fingers to type here, i own cars ranging from an Suv to saloon cars.

I only was very happy and surprised that men with heart of giving still exist, this was why i made a post on my facebook wall when i received a gift from my boss for my new born. 

Face reality people, i got a gift from my boss, because he felt he wanted to give me something remarkable. He has given out more cash that can buy any cars in the past to the needy and you can ask about him in the UK or Europe. My Boss was the man who brokered for the Paris club refund that saved Nigeria from almost collapsing economically just few months ago remember? What then is a gift of a car to this type of a billionaire?

i hereby advise few of you here runing your fingees and mouth to go get a life and if possible, get a good boss who will value your efforts and regard you just like my new boss has done.

On the issue of converting to any religion, please forget that nonsense, as the man Ned Nwoko has giving out more precious gifts without pushing the receivers to join his religion. He is a refined prince and a reknown philantropist and you can google his name to get his antecedents.

I want to also state that my new boss is yet to meet my family, as our line of engagement is purely political.

Finally, when someone testifies about a good experience , it is more blessed to celebrate with the testifyer than analysing testimonies. This is the problem of most persons who profess to be christians, they run their mouths in the name of representing Christ but end up malaigning others with their false discuss.

Please join me to appreciate God for my double blessings and you will get yours too, instead of saying things that cuts like a knife.

God Bless You

Wise Prince Ajede

BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian man identified as Wise Prince Ajede - can't seem to contain his happiness after receiving an unusual surprise gift from his boss who is a Muslim. The new dad from Aboh, Delta state - was given a new car as a gift from his boss after his wife gave birth to a bouncing baby child.

Read what the excited man shared on Facebook yesterday;

Dear friends and close enemies. This can only be God! This is very rare a gift! Please, join me to appreciate my Boss, Distinguished Hon Prince Ned Nwoko for this car gift . Few days ago, my beautiful wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Child.

I received a call from my Oga who congratulated me and said to me: Wise, i will send you a gift before the childs naming ceremony. I thought this was a usual gift, because with my Boss, gifting is normal...

Today, just as our pastors gathered to pray and name my child this afternoon. I got a call from a car dealer who said that my Boss instructed him to visit me today.

Lo and behold, this brand new car was presented onbehalf of my Boss and the Next senator of the federal republic -Delta North district. Hon Prince Ned Nwoko***

Join me to appreciate the Star Prince Ned Nwoko as i pray that God will fill him up the more.

I will always tell people that Ned Nwoko is not like our usual politicians but a rare General with regards for young and old people. This is a man who will salvage the Anioma negative leadership image at the Senate come 2019.

This is a Muslim that has given gifts to churches and Christians alike, without discrimination.

With Prince Ned Nwoko at the helm of affairs, Goodness always!

Join me to appreciate my Boss of many Boss!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/delta-man-gets-new-car-gift-muslim-boss-wife-gave-birth-photos.html
Re: Delta Man Gets New Car As Gift From His Boss After His Wife Gave Birth.Photos by GENWISE: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2018

God Bless You

Wise Prince Ajede

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Depend On That Job / Pls I Need Your Knowledge On What To Expect In An Interview(with Fidelitybank) / Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.