Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice (1059 Views)

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) / Please Advice Me On Nysc Exemption Letter And Discharge Certificate / Will My Career Affect My Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice by bolatefah: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
[pre][left]Before i got married i have be in relationship with two different man with different character but one after the other i discontinue the relationship with reasons genuine to me and some other people around me. But now that i went into another relationship which someone introduce me to i later notice that is the worst of all have been doing.

i am married with a bouncing baby boy after four month of our wedding my husband refused to care for me, my baby even paying for the accommodation where we reside. I still manage to get some change and assist in paying, he will collect money from me and use for another thing which is not clear to me.

He is the one arranging for the wedding date but later when our wedding is about two days have not seen any arrangement from him buying of cloth and some other thing has not yet been done which i later do including the Wedding Ring I BOUGHT every thing since then i have been paying debt owing by him to people call his customer.

please i need an advice from you
God bless you all.
Re: Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice by Biioola(f): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
Please talk to him about it.Ask him why the change.Men do not just change,i am sure something went wrong somewhere.Be submissive,encourage him to be the man,believe in him and pray for him.

One question,Is he gainfully employed
Re: Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice by Finecat(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
bolatefah:

[pre][left]Before i got married i have be in relationship with two different man with different character but one after the other i discontinue the relationship with reasons genuine to me and some other people around me. But now that i went into another relationship which someone introduce me to i later notice that is the worst of all have been doing.

i am married with a bouncing baby boy after four month of our wedding my husband refused to care for me, my baby even paying for the accommodation where we reside. I still manage to get some change and assist in paying, he will collect money from me and use for another thing which is not clear to me.

He is the one arranging for the wedding date but later when our wedding is about two days have not seen any arrangement from him buying of cloth and some other thing has not yet been done which i later do including the Wedding Ring I BOUGHT every thing since then i have been paying debt owing by him to people call his customer.

please i need an advice from you
God bless you all.

You know i don't want to be mean but your case is similar to the cases of many men. Your waywardness has cost you happiness! Deal with it! I bet you married the one you thought was richer but now you found out it was a mistake. The only advise i have for you is to deal with the LOSER you call a husband and i hope the other guy you dumped is happily married.
Re: Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice by kokoA(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
Marriage has become a career undecided The last time i checked this was a carrer section, abi dem don change am?
Re: Am Fedup With My Relationship Of One Year Marriage Please Advice by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2009

Marriage has become a career The last time i checked this was a carrer section, abi dem don change am?

lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Career In It / Pharmacists' (Students & Professionals) Point / All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.