Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) (35524 Views)

Special Ajiri: Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In Lagos / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by CuteMadridista: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Probably done by our Christians or Muslims
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by Tex42(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
thesicilian:
Where is the 'stoned-to-death' pic?
ah tire o...

Anyways,RIP to the deseaced.
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by Lordspicy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shuuu people dey lie sha...This particular girl dey my friend list for fb ..Bloggers sef
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by Arabiyyas: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by soilsista(f): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ga Ribs = headquarters of witchery undecided
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
soilsista:
Ga Ribs = headquarters of witchery undecided

Kanna you're a Limpopo girl, ne? What happened to your homegirl?
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by soilsista(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kanna you're a Limpopo girl, ne? What happened to your, homegirl?

Lol yes, I am. It's the first time I'm hearing of this but nje! I'm not surprised because that place is dangerous. Go betha motho ka tladi is nothing to them shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
soilsista:

Lol yes, I am. It's the first time I'm hearing of this but nje! I'm not surprised because that place is dangerous. Go betha motho ka tladi is nothing to them shocked grin

Yhu, don't scare me lol. Really? Maybe bamthakathile ke tongue
Does the place have another name so I can know who to avoid in the future? grin
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by Henri8: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
South Africa, Zimbabwe and Kenya are axis of evil if you know what I mean.
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by sHOTdownHawk: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Henri8:

If thats true then Nigeria is pure hell. Show me a country where ppl sell their own to slavery and prostitution. Only Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by shadowhunter15(f): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:

If thats true then Nigeria is pure hell. Show me a country where ppl sell their own to slavery and prostitution. Only Nigeria
Are we really going to act like its only Nigeria involved in slavery and prostitution? Other African Nations including Ghana and Senegal are involved in slavery in Libya, but yet you are here talking about show me a country. Do you know the country of Mauritania practices slavery in modern day daylight. They were supposed to disband it in the 20th century after pressure, but still they continue angry. What do you consider the treatment of East African maids ? Isn't that modern day slavery? Those who live in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones. You can easily find Kenyan, Ethiopian, Nigerian ect prostitutes everywhere, especially in Dubai and the Middle East.
It's very laughable that a Kenyan is trying to talk about Nigeria and prostitution lol.
I've seen a few of your comments and you seem very hateful and arrogant, always having to start something and talk crap about Nigerians and claiming its in defense of Kenya. If I hated and looked down on a people and country so much I wouldn't be on their websites spewing like a rapid dog.
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by shadowhunter15(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Henri8:
LOL and Nigeria isn't?

1 Like

Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by sHOTdownHawk: 2:06am On Mar 25, 2018
shadowhunter15:

LOL and Nigeria isn't?

You go all out to chastise non-nigerians only to turn around and talk shit about Nigeria. Atleast the OP is not confused on what she hates about Nigeria or Africa, which is what i find ignorant.
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by shadowhunter15(f): 2:08am On Mar 25, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:

You go all out to chastise non-nigerians only to turn around and talk shit about Nigeria. Atleast the OP is not confused on what she hates about Nigeria or Africa, which is what i find ignorant.
It seems you are confused. Unlike you I try to be objective and not hateful. Just because I am objective? I'm fair on both sides. You are the one claiming that Nigeria is the only country for slavery and prostitution. I countered that. I also countered what she said about Kenya and SA? I find both sides distateful. If objective facts are spoken without insults then I have no issue.
Re: Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) by sHOTdownHawk: 2:30am On Mar 25, 2018
shadowhunter15:

It seems you are confused. Unlike you I try to be objective and not hateful. Just because I am objective? I'm fair on both sides. You are the one claiming that Nigeria is the only country for slavery and prostitution. I countered that. I also countered what she said about Kenya and SA? I find both sides distateful. If objective facts are spoken without insults then I have no issue.

Ppl who call themselves objective are rarely objective. Same applies to those who call themselves intelligent. But it seems you got an eye for hateful ppl. Makes me wonder if you are not full of hatred yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.