Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (56026 Views)

Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Bill gates...I hail you oh...you reach lagos but you no fit enter okoko make you drop something for boys....buh nah the same old theivin politicians you sit down wit. May God have mercy own your soul, make them no use you do rituals!

ur blood hot...grin
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Them no get mind force am wear agbada like they always do to others. grin grin Nigerians
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by GeeString: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2018
franchasng:
Bill Gates is no longer the richest person in the world, Jeff Bezos the CEO and owner of Amazon is currently the richest person in the world since last year.

Abeggi.

Na Bill Gates we know from small, na Bill Gates we go know till he dies. grin

But seriously, the man has no rival. He's the benchmark for billionaires.

After Gates na Buffett. Consistent money.

Bezos is no different from Slim Helu or Ortega. They only topped him temporarily due to surges in their shares & global trends that favoured their businesses for awhile.

We call them Acting World's Richest.

Gates is the G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2018
I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed that he looked so uncomfortable. They are so awed seeing so much money in one man that they had to cluster the poor man choking him with their stuffy agbada and shît smelling Hausa perfume cheesy
I’m sure in his mind he’s making a mental note never to come to this shithole again grin
Lalas247:
money n white worshippers
see how they want to suffocate the guy....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2018
All I see are money worshipping and money worshippers.

Happy married life to the new couple. I pray that the love they have for each other should grow each passing day like fine wine, amen!
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:

Abeggi.

Na Bill Gates we know from small, na Bill Gates we go know till he dies. grin

But seriously, the man has no rival. He's the benchmark for billionaires.

After Gates na Buffett. Consistent money.

Bezos is no different from Slim Helu or Ortega. They only topped him temporarily due to surges in their shares & global trends that favoured their businesses for awhile.

We call them Acting World's Richest.

Gates is the G.O.A.T.
Lol, I so much love Nigerians eh, once they choose you as their hero, forget every other aspiring hero because you will forever remain their hero even when you are no longer doing heroic things lol.....no wonder Buhari keeps winning even when he is messing up grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by martyns303(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly
our ppl sometimes will never grow after all this he still won't help give constant electricity ....
showing off and modt Nigerians are like 5&6

u actually believe that guy? Gates never walks by himself, he his surrounded by a private security personnel in diamond formation.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
martyns303:

u actually believe that guy? Gates never walks by himself, he his surrounded by a private security personnel in diamond formation.
Diamond formation? Is that supposed to makeyou sound knowledgeable

Diamond formation ko Pangolo formation ni

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Durhleepee:
The last picture would make a good meme.
Lmao..i swear down
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly
our ppl sometimes will never grow after all this he still won't help give constant electricity ....
showing off and modt Nigerians are like 5&6

I don’t get it?
Why do you expect Bill Gate to help us provide constant electricity
Is he the president and state governors you voted for with your PVC?
Maybe you don’t even have PVC sef. Oya talk true.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Lnzy: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
franchasng:
Bill Gates is no longer the richest person in the world, Jeff Bezos the CEO and owner of Amazon is currently the richest person in the world since last year.
He is the founder and has the largest shares in Amazon.... He's not the owner. Amazon is a public traded company .
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Lnzy: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

To many of us around the world Bill is still the richest and would always be. Bill Gates wealth has never dropped. He only came "second" because he gave a very large portion of his wealth to charity, yet he is still balling. He gave out and he is still giving out several billions of dollars to charitable causes around the world. Who Jeff epp undecided?
Who Jeff EPP?? That guy na better philanthropist too and trust me Amazon is doing very well .!
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
kester62:
Bill Gate has made it to the wedding of Africa richest man,Aliko Dangote's daughter wedding which took place yesterday.

More photos
http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/photo-of-bill-gates-at-wedding-of-aliko.html

Africans and slavery syndrome / mentality.....mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by jayson87: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ikpewe:
Washington creek of Niger Delta abi?
Kip Hushin n hatin while we ballin
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Spidermon: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
If bill gates successfully gets kidnapped in Nigeria, this country will shut down till he is found. The military's response will exceed their mobilization in the case of boko haram.

The most apparent form of racism is between the rich and the poor.

Get rich or die trying

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Ikpewe: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
jayson87:
Kip Hushin n hatin while we ballin
Busy body ehhh busy body eheheh. Omo go sidon and keep on boiling and coiling.
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Diso60090:

Na warri you see who look like am abeg make we dey talk truth
hahahahaha...
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by thedondada(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rochas hurriedly builds a statue for him and brings a miniature version for bill.

I can imagine what rochas would say if they had a tete-a-tete.
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by hardon1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
calddon:
This man don de rock naija o

i dey tell u, he has spent close to a week here... I know very soon dem go marry wife give am
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by jaafree: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
wait a minute, why don't dangote put on Hausa cap. undecided
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Good to have him here abeg...
Richest in d world

Richest in Africa..
He is the now the second richest
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why didn't they boughted agbada for him?
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
hardon1:

i dey tell u, he has spent close to a week here... I know very soon dem go marry wife give am
abeg my grandmurder is available for marriage o
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dangote so powerful to make this man stay in the country for a whole week... Olowo lon sore olowo

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by gwama: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Did you serve them wine and champagne, or did they just drink water and non-alcoholic drinks? grin grin
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
The people that matters?
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by ericmor: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
franchasng:

But the amazon guy only lasted for 48hrs. Oh, is truly now the richest by by Forbes
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by aku626(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Billions but looks very simple.
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by lordess(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Durhleepee:
The last picture would make a good meme.

I tell u. Especially Mr. Dangote.
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Flakky26(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Make dem no poison this guy biko. angry

i am sure he wont eat anything there. he might just take water.
Re: Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
tiger28:
Your ONLY hope for Nigerian presidency......No other Igbo has NATIONAL appeal. Meanwhile......continue and keep calling him names. Sad!

Okoroawusa can NEVER be Nigeria's president

There are others who qualify, not him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.