Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy (27365 Views)

‘I Will Gladly Wear G-strings To Interviews If Someone Offers Me $2million’... / Don’t Do Gospel Music If You Want To Make Money’ – Frank Edwards / Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by shumuel(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

What manner of crass rudeness!
No, you shut up! and no, I must not listen to your music.
This one does not have customer relationship skills ra ra.

What do you expect, He his now ''Rudeboy'' after all, living up to his name.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by shumuel(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

What do you expect, He his now ''Rudeboy'' after all, living up to his name.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
They are both struggling... they should thank their stars for the small change in their bank account
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by SUNDICOS(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2018
adamsbadoo:
.F*ck rude boy
f*ck $10million
f*ck the guy above me
f*ck the guy below me
f*ck op

am in my house, comma beat me.
Beating you through Amadioha is advisable, but for now relax since you dey your house, you no find anyone trouble.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by ochardbaby(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2018
sirlekzy:

Rudeboy of the defunct P’square group has mentioned that he will only change his music if someone offers him $10million and that he had nothing to prove to anyone.

He admitted that he had changed everybody around him especially in his management team and the friends he relates with but he decided to stay with his brother, Jude.I will only change my music if someone offers me $10million - Rudeboy lailasnews 2

During the interview with Dotun of Cool FM, the singer noted that his sound would not change much and if anyone has a problem with that, then they should be armed with $10m or keep quiet.I will only change my music if someone offers me $10million - Rudeboy lailasnews

The singer said:

“I thought of releasing an album this year, I changed my mind because if I do, most people would think it is from the 2017 group. I do not want to do that; instead I would rather continue the Rudeboy movement. Why would I release an album and when people listen to it, they begin to have different thoughts?

He then went further to say:

“I struggle with the fact that I want to talk about myself alone but people want me to talk about both of us. As time goes on, it will fade off unless people start reminding me of that. Trust me, I have granted so many interviews and once somebody asks a direct question about the past, I tell them that I cannot answer that.

I just don’t want to live in the past anymore, however, I’m sorry but the music would still be what it was like in the past. Right now, I want to push out my brand and my music which comes out about once every two months. If I release an album, some people would have heartbreak; so there is no need for that. Everything has changed for me even my circle.

I am sorry but my brother Jude is still with me. I cannot change my music except you have $10m to offer me. But if you cannot do so, then shut up and listen to the music.”

He noted that he was not eager to do any collaboration but instead spend his strength and energy in pushing his brand.

“Everybody is good, I do not have a clique and fortunately, I am cool with every artiste, I do not have issues with anybody. Even in the past, it was me that they called if they wanted us to do songs together.

I would rather not work with anybody for now because in the past, we hardly did collaborations. I am not proving anything; all I want to do is have a good idea, do a good song, dish it out to people and they would enjoy it,” Rudeboy said

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/i-will-only-change-my-music-someone-offers-10million-rudeboy

You guys missing it. Bill gate is in town.... He is the only guy that offered someone money to stop playing music,our Igbo brothers are smart take it or leave it.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Kingzra1(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2018
x dis one still singing... abeggi
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Valwarren: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
I continue saying this.

This guy is too childish to my liking...

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by AdeniyiA(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
MizMyColi:

He already said he is RUDEboy
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by sirusX(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Emekus92:
What happened to "PETER AND PAUL THEM BE 1 NO BE 2". Bizzy body that year
Behold old things have passed away
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by femi4: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:
They just destroyed the brand they built together because of inanities prolly fanned by their wives.

Lets see how this pans out...
You started very well but finished poorly

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by shakyum: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
What the fvck is this one trying to say it's our music? if you like sing trash, if you like sing better song e no concern me.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Maisamari1994: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
what's wrong with this guy
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Ecuador1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
adamsbadoo:
.F*ck rude boy
f*ck $10million
f*ck the guy above me
f*ck the guy below me
f*ck op

Mumu wey no get House
U just dey find who go kill u
Just kindly waka straight make water kill u
Mumu wey dey live under bridge
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by DonCandido(f): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
sirlekzy:

Rudeboy of the defunct P’square group has mentioned that he will only change his music if someone offers him $10million and that he had nothing to prove to anyone.

He admitted that he had changed everybody around him especially in his management team and the friends he relates with but he decided to stay with his brother, Jude.I will only change my music if someone offers me $10million - Rudeboy lailasnews 2

During the interview with Dotun of Cool FM, the singer noted that his sound would not change much and if anyone has a problem with that, then they should be armed with $10m or keep quiet.I will only change my music if someone offers me $10million - Rudeboy lailasnews

The singer said:

“I thought of releasing an album this year, I changed my mind because if I do, most people would think it is from the 2017 group. I do not want to do that; instead I would rather continue the Rudeboy movement. Why would I release an album and when people listen to it, they begin to have different thoughts?

He then went further to say:

“I struggle with the fact that I want to talk about myself alone but people want me to talk about both of us. As time goes on, it will fade off unless people start reminding me of that. Trust me, I have granted so many interviews and once somebody asks a direct question about the past, I tell them that I cannot answer that.

I just don’t want to live in the past anymore, however, I’m sorry but the music would still be what it was like in the past. Right now, I want to push out my brand and my music which comes out about once every two months. If I release an album, some people would have heartbreak; so there is no need for that. Everything has changed for me even my circle.

I am sorry but my brother Jude is still with me. I cannot change my music except you have $10m to offer me. But if you cannot do so, then shut up and listen to the music.”

He noted that he was not eager to do any collaboration but instead spend his strength and energy in pushing his brand.

“Everybody is good, I do not have a clique and fortunately, I am cool with every artiste, I do not have issues with anybody. Even in the past, it was me that they called if they wanted us to do songs together.

I would rather not work with anybody for now because in the past, we hardly did collaborations. I am not proving anything; all I want to do is have a good idea, do a good song, dish it out to people and they would enjoy it,” Rudeboy said

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/i-will-only-change-my-music-someone-offers-10million-rudeboy

Ok Rudeboy, I accept the challenge!
My conditions:

1. Get your record company listed on the NSE within a month.

2. Get one of your songs trending at NO 1 on U.S Billboard Charts for 1 month.

3. Do a collabo with Mr. Slim Shady.

4. Get RT from Beyonce for any of your songs.

5. Sell 1 million copies of any of your albums in the US.

Otherwise, stop b*tch*ng and granting useless interviews! Get into the studio before people forget what you actually do for a living!

1 Like

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
adamsbadoo:
.F*ck rude boy
f*ck $10million
f*ck the guy above me
f*ck the guy below me
f*ck op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g9zxduFtSM?t=11
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by nwabobo: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:
They just destroyed the brand they built together because of inanities prolly fanned by their wives.

Lets see how this pans out...

Because of a Yoruba Winch one of them married.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by shallysgirl: 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
kingjoe:
can you hear your self rudeboy.i told people that their breakup was majorly because of money.they Said it's their wives. man's insatiable want for money .how they share money after shows and endorsement. it's just a pity.
It was about the money because Peter wanted Jude out. The money was always split into 3equal parts, Peter wanted Jude to be treated as a manager but it didn't go down well with the family.
The wives came in because it was believed that Peter's wife was a major influencer in Peters decision.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by godwin120alex: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
kingjoe:
can you hear your self rudeboy.i told people that their breakup was majorly because of money.they Said it's their wives. man's insatiable want for money .how they share money after shows and endorsement. it's just a pity.

Maybe one of their wives wanted d sharing formula to change
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by godwin120alex: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
It was about the money because Peter wanted Jude out. The money was always split into 3equal parts, Peter wanted Jude to be treated as a manager but it didn't go down well with the family.
The wives came in because it was believed that Peter's wife was a major influencer in Peters decision.

But why would Peter be d one to complain if Paul is not?
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by PHIDEL007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
its unfortunate that the P-Square brand will always be bigger than whatever the twin brother put out there.. No offence, there is nothing Rudeboy or Peter will sing that will surpass their previous hits.. Both brothers should now be refer to as former super stars like Ice Prince.. lol
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by shallysgirl: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
godwin120alex:

But why would Peter be d one to complain if Paul is not?
Peter wanted Jude to be a paid manager not sharing money equally with them. That is way people believe the wife was involved. Paul and Jude are still together.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by kennycalls(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na him name dey push am#Rudeboy...Rude life... Rude attitude
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by unifydworld: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Butoneday2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
This guy don broke walahi. Who will offer u beta knw what u are doing. Cos pple are looking for ya downfall?
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by adamsbadoo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ecuador1:

Mumu wey no get House U just dey find who go kill u Just kindly waka straight make water kill u Mumu wey dey live under bridge
Hey, shut it! undecided shut it there i say, did i hurl any insult at you? mtcheeew swerve please
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by sunnitus: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
adamsbadoo:
.F*ck rude boy f*ck $10million f*ck the guy above me f*ck the guy below me f*ck op

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by iphanyi10(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
am sorry, but this rudeboy sounds like someone with a very low IQ.
you dont want to dwell on the past, but your music will be from the past..how contradicting..
your fans should shut up and listen to your music...how rude?..what happens to constructive criticism, taking the relevant and discarding the unnecessary. anyway, your name is rudeboy.
artiste that wants to callabo call only you, this info is unnecessary, unless u are trying to prove a pointless point.

wait sef, which of you sang that song, that was saying halleluyah to a girl dancing on the dance floor?...no offence, but i think you can do better

2 Likes

Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by dimmikel: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bros, u are lookin an escape route cos u know u are no longer makin money. Go ask dangote for dat kind money
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Ecuador1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
adamsbadoo:
Hey,
shut it! undecided
shut it there i say,
did i hurl any insult at you?
mtcheeew
swerve please
Lemme just kukuma swerve n slide into one of ur sis pussy
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Ecuador1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
adamsbadoo:
Hey,
shut it! undecided
shut it there i say,
mtcheeew
swerve please
Lemme jus kukuma swerve n slide into your sister kitten
Re: I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy by Ecuador1(m): 1:15am On Mar 28, 2018
adamsbadoo:
Hey,
shut it! undecided
shut it there i say,
mtcheeew
swerve please
Okay lemme just swerve n slide into your mother pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On The Death Of Her Son: "I'm Totally Broken" (Video) / Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll / "Teachers Training" - Patience Ozokwor Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.