Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Who Is The Chief Of Defence Staff, Where Is He & Why Does Nobody Talk About Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Chief Of Defence Staff, Where Is He & Why Does Nobody Talk About Him? (2286 Views)

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The Chief Of Defence Staff, Where Is He & Why Does Nobody Talk About Him? by larryUG(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dhugal:

The next CDS will come from the Navy.
It's rotational, according to the Armed Forces Act.
Since when did it becone rotational? The last CDS to cone from the army before this one was azazi. Since azazi, dike was cds, one ola navy guy from kwara, then alex badeh, before this one. So if its rotational badeh shouldnt have come after dike since both are from the airforce. Its by appointment. Its not rotational.
Re: Who Is The Chief Of Defence Staff, Where Is He & Why Does Nobody Talk About Him? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
KenOne:

I tend to disagree with you chief of defence staff are usually quite I don't know why, was Azazi a chief of defence staff? I know during Obj Azazi was the chief of army staff then GEJ time national security adviser and was in the news more than the chief of defence staff which happens to be late Martin Luther Agwai not 100% sure if he was the one then or during Yar'adua. Then during Yar'adua Abdulrama Danbazzua was chief of Army staff I am sure he was popular than the defence chief. Then GEJ time Ihejirika and Minimah were the chief of army staff, I am sure defence staff chief then were also silent. Another example is in government deputy governor is higher than speaker but speaker is more popular and a times more powerful than deputy in the state, a case example was when Amaechi was speaker every commissioners were loyal to him. Every day you hear speakers names in the news my state deputy governor in Rivers you barely hear her name in the news but that doesn't make him a lesser person than the speaker.

Is a LIE. AM Paul Dike was in charge as CDS. He put dambazzau in check. Gen. Agwai and Azazi were also in charge.
Gen. Olonisakin is a typical afo*ja just like Gen Ogundipe, alani akinrinade, diya, adisa etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Attacks Keyamo Festus For Blasting Galadima On Channelstv / Aso Rock In Critical Condition As Atiku Produces With Secret Video Recordings / 2023: Tinubu's Campaign Office Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.