Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics (2254 Views)

Edo 2020: Idahosa Thanks Buhari, Says Oshiomhole Can’t Be Trusted / Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Nigeria Cannot Be Trusted With Looted Funds If Returned – U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by justtoodark: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

At the end of your fast game you'll still buy a bag of rice the same price an Igbo man bought it....sense fall on you cheesy

well....your opinion....i own so much things i dont even know what to do with them....

my life is bliss....
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by Penalty82(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
justtoodark:

well....yout opinion....i own so much things i dont even know what to do with them....

my life is bliss....

Good to know that you own so much things including BRAIN but according to you you don't know what to do with it cheesy
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by justtoodark: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

Good to know that you own so much things including BRAIN but according to you you don't know what to do with it cheesy

i realy dont know...my account is full...am married to many women....intelligent women....am okay....
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by Penalty82(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
justtoodark:

i realy dont know...my account is full...am married to many women.... women....am okay....

Even your president don't know.
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by justtoodark: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

Even your president don't know.

wink wink...
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by justtoodark: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
ahaika23:

read what you wrote slowlyyyyy. Stop there! Have you now seen you need sense?

northerners surpass una in popuplation...even without considering children....
Re: Why INEC Cannot Be Trusted - Pics by mikool007(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2018
Benbellamor:
it is NOT PHOTOSHOPED as you can see the background the texture the wording carries same appearance and i tested the picture with Mega Zoom and it wasnt cut and paste, its real
see this one you never see better Photoshop, if you use Microscope gan you no go see anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Were Asked Who They Would Vote For As President, Guess Who Won? / Nigerian Man Kisses Croatia Babe After 2 - 0 Win Against Nigeria- Pics / Katsina Elections: APC Should Be Very Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.