Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee (20452 Views)

Crisis Hits Lagos PDP As Jimi Agbaje Allegedly Sidelines Party / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by obonujoker(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2018
After everything Tinubu did for APC, so nobody seems to respect him again... or is there a dirt on Tinubu ni??
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by maberry(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2018
Tinubu has become...

(A) a laughing stock in APC

(B) a punching bag in APC

Like for option A
Share for option B
Like and share for option A & B

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by wristbangle: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with tinubu. Must he allow himself be used and dump by PMB team? His wife warned this man but his asslicking and stubborn head will ruin him.

Is it by force? Won fi se man yi ni? Him no dey hear word?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by tasteofcash: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:

Yoruba's don't beat chest, Igbo's do, mark my word, buhari will lose in the south west badly in the coming election.
good to hear, let d crisis continue then. will be very comforting to see buhari vs tinubu
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by wickyyolo: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Hehe I'm back
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by tasteofcash: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2018
tiwasiaife:
Why is it that no governmet in the whole world has congratulated buhari on the resue of Dapchi girls? Hmm my observation.
they aint done with d script yet, still acting

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by saaron(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2018
tiwasiaife:
Why is it that no governmet in the whole world has congratulated buhari on the resue of Dapchi girls? Hmm my observation.
Because they have seen it was staged. Hence they will never allow themselves to be deceived again like chibock girls movie.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by DIKEnaWAR: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
The very day Tinubu acknowledges that Buhari have inflicted him with madness because of his excessive greed that is the same day he'll be well.
Once beaten twice shy.

Wisdom is your second name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by Integrafamoo: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
vengertime:
Tinubu is useless, he should remain in his Yoruba region. excluding Ondo state.
Excluding Ekiti as well
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by fk001(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
Divide and concur won't work here
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by vengertime: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:

Yoruba's don't beat chest, Igbo's do, mark my word, buhari will lose in the south west badly in the coming election.
captain obvious we all know that it's not because of tinubu, it is because of the hunger in the land.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by highqueen(f): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2018
the same way they considered osubande inconsequential. it's not a new thing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by AdamuAudu: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
Buhari will learn the hard way, what it means to backstab Tinubu.
Sharaaaaap your oozing mount like that of Tinubi. I have said this many times that Tinubu is less regard and respected, not even up to an half inch. The Afonja would want to force al of su to accept Tinubu as a human being whereas he is just an empty senseless being who is still not ready to learn. Who killed Awo? Who killed Abiola and his wife? Who jailed Gen. paul Diya, Obasanjo and many others, yet this tabacco mount owner will never learn. No doubt he will remain fool since he is more than forty years of age.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by AdamuAudu: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
Bust since when the Afonjas dey beat chest other than opening their mouth wide open to make noise?
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by tobsvent: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Seconded.
Thirded?
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by doctokwus: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
Paperwhite:
The very day Tinubu acknowledges that Buhari have inflicted him with madness because of his excessive greed that is the same day he'll be well.
Once beaten twice shy.
That Tinubu could not even see that he was being used and soon to be discarded again like a used menstrual pad says so much of his famed political sagacity.
The day Tinubu said Nigeria had no choice than to re elect Buhari was when I just wrote him off as a political and intellectual nonentity.
He deserves to be rubbished and dumped in the political waste bin he soon would find himself.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by Okponbibi2014: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Goat has swallowed my voter's card

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by White007(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Tinubu, Used and dump, reused again and about to be sidelined.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by otipoju(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:

The guy has never head of the saying...

It is at home that the stool waits for the buttocks.

The western region that refused to vote twice for Obasanjo even though he was thier brother.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by BabatCargo(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
It is well....

Ship in your items from china at @ $4.5/kg
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by Angelawhite(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:

Yoruba's don't beat chest..

Which region is known to shout ah! Ah! aaahh! and breaks and scatters bottle everywhere without throwing a punch grin

4 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by Rajiolaade: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Sharaaaaap your oozing mount like that of Tinubi. I have said this many times that Tinubu is less regard and respected, not even up to an half inch. The Afonja would want to force al of su to accept Tinubu as a human being whereas he is just an empty senseless being who is still not ready to learn. Who killed Awo? Who killed Abiola and his wife? Who jailed Gen. paul Diya, Obasanjo and many others, yet this tabacco mount owner will never learn. No doubt he will remain fool since he is more than forty years of age.
your view only accommodate your wisdom or IQ level, a solid military junta could'nt contain Tinubu's Nadeco era, talkless of this already imploded set of people called APC. If Tinubu had your type of sense he would not have been where he is now, but remain stagnant at your level. wait for the last card(joker) or ask Jonathan before fumbling with your mouth.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by fyneguy: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2018
dre11:

[b]…Moves to resolve own crisis

…To set up separate reconciliation, confidence building c’ttee

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/2019-apc-leadership-sidelines-tinubus-committee/

the committee set up is to resolve the crisis between NASS and Presidency. It has nothing to do with Tinubu's reconciliation panel.

Bull crap!
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by sekundosekundo: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Angelawhite:

Which region is known to shout ah! Ah! aaahh! and breaks and scatters bottle everywhere without throwing a punch grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:

Buhari's loss is not d issue here cos it's already sealed, he would be sent back to daura in 2019.
We are talking about ASS iwaju's humiliation, trashing and increasing irrelevance.
Jagaban has been jammed!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by sekundosekundo: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Rajiolaade:
your view only accommodate your wisdom or IQ level, a solid military junta could'nt contain Tinubu's Nadeco era, talkless of this already imploded set of people called APC. If Tinubu had your type of sense he would not have been where he is now, but remain stagnant at your level. wait for the last card(joker) or ask Jonathan before fumbling with your mouth.

Tinubu did not do Jonathan anything but Nigerians did. Pls be guided.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by DavIkenna(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Tinubu my boy. See as u dey run errand while mates dey attend dangote pikin wedding.
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by FBIL: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2018
The other day, I saw where Tinubu was selling APC brooms at a market corner. Just make I hail am, ''oga how far? ...na here Buhari kon reduce you keep?''. But before I go understand wetin dey, lalasticlala and Segun kon ban me, I kon wake up grin grin What a sweet dream!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2018
hehehehe hehehehehehe AFONJA my people how market
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2018
tiwasiaife:

Cos it looked unreal and staged?! The west are the masters of the art they know a script played from a mile away. Lol
Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by biggy26: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2018
Remimadrid:
Na so.
Tinubu is learning d hard way what it means to backstab Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee by biggy26: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Seconded.
Thirded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.