Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable (1310 Views)

Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kanubiafra: 9:10am On Mar 24, 2018
There Is This moniker Called Nobody Who's Profile Can't Be Viewed. Is There A Reason(S) For This ? The Truth Is Its Only His Profile That Is Like That. I Need Education On This
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Nobody is a nobody
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by greatnaija01: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2018
well... he is a BADT guru in programming so he knows how to do stuff like that...He is a great guy who does not want to be traceable and I think its a wise choice... Don't concern yourself with it any further... simply go learn programming and it will no longer puzzle u again.....

also.... MIND YA BUSINESS.

kanubiafra:
There Is This moniker Called Nobody Who's Profile Can't Be Viewed. Is There A Reason(S) For This ? The Truth Is Its Only His Profile That Is Like That. I Need Education On This
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by grevotech(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Lol those are Monikers that have been deactivated brother
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kingxsamz(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2018
kanubiafra:
mynd44
Lalasticlala

deactivated Monikers...
once a moniker is deactivated, the moniker goes while the posts stays.
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kanubiafra: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

deactivated Monikers...
once a moniker is deactivated, the moniker goes while the posts stays.
BUT HE STILL POSTS ? THERE ARE OTHER DEACTIVATEES THAT CAN'T POST
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kanubiafra: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2018
HOW CAN A DE ACTIVATEE POST COMMENTS ON THREADS?
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kingxsamz(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2018
kanubiafra:
BUT HE STILL POSTS ? THERE ARE OTHER DEACTIVATEES THAT CAN'T POST

dude...if I should deactivate my account now all you'll see is "Nobody" but you'll still see this post and you won't be able to access my profile because it has been deactivated...same thing goes to you if you deactivate yours.
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kanubiafra: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
kingxsamz:

dude...if I should deactivate my account now all you'll see is "Nobody" but you'll still see this post and you won't be able to access my profile because it has been deactivated...same thing goes to you if you deactivate yours.
GOT YOU. BUT THEN IT MEANS THE NOBODY THAT POSTS IS ACTUALLY NOT "ONE PERSON " BUT MANY PEOPLE WHO'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DE ACTIVATED ?
Re: Why Is "Nobody"s Profile Unviewable by kingxsamz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
kanubiafra:
GOT YOU. BUT THEN IT MEANS THE NOBODY THAT POSTS IS ACTUALLY NOT "ONE PERSON " BUT MANY PEOPLE WHO'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DE ACTIVATED ?

exactly... that's what it means.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning And Origin Of The Name 'solarin' / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Man Walks Into British Bank And Poops Several Times Before Calmly Walking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.