Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy (98289 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by tosenbaba(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2010
Hi,,
My wife is like 7 months heavy,, and the was a till she was ill,but later recovered,, now after the recovery,, on of the things she was told ,was to abstain from cold water,, but she could not resist not taking it and even other tins cold and i tried to make her stop it but it led to disagreement all d time,
What i want to know now is,, wats the effect of cold drinks and water on the pregnancy.
Re: Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by Chookym(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2010
From experience I dont think it has any effect. Even my family doctor confirms that to me.
Re: Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by kieryn(f): 3:08am On May 07, 2010
In the US women are giving ice chips during labor. It help with sensory, pain i am not sure. So really dont think neither have i heard of any negative effect of cold water during pregnancy.
Re: Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by benincitys(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2010
please let you wife drink as much as she want no effect
my baby is sixweeks old i drink cold water till the day i give birth,
but drinks like cola tea cafe i will say less.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by Graphical(f): 1:51pm On May 07, 2010
No effect, from personal own experience.

People do complain but cold, i mean chilled water and drinks are what I found comfortable with then.
Re: Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy by Graphical(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2010
^^^^^ Modify wink

From personal experience, Ice cold water does not affect pregnancy.

People around me then, do complain, but I only find chilled water and drinks comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.