Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal (36956 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by churchee: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
;DThank God now I'm selling Akara, someday, I'll be great. grin
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
is there anything wrong with selling Okpa? me too i sold peanut and monkey nuts,

what the hell is Okpa?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by OnyeOGA(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:
I'm already salivating over that plate of okpa

Can't wait to get back to my city so I can have a taste of our delicious native meal

If You are in Nigeria and you haven't eaten "okpa enugu state", You are missing alot

shocked
the best in Nigeria.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by PharmaGirl(f): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol So smoke gave you permanent red eyes?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by northvietnam(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
the Gift of a man maketh way for him
if village people Gree
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
churchee:
;DThank God now I'm selling Akara, someday, I'll be great.
grin

grin grin grin grin

You go tey for street manchi!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by kanayo76: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oh my God!, when can we have our dear God ordained Republic Of Biafra, so we can have more of this kind of special dish?.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Amberon11: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
I have never tasted that okpa before. People say it's nice but it has a funny smell to me.

Also, why are these celebrities houses too small like the builders are conserving space?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by comdr20(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
But who ask him this thing now
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Amberon11: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ogbeni shut up[quote authorized=Shedrack777 post=66113899]what da? words like these are not expected out of the mouth of a gospel musician. he be behaving like a street musician.
just motivate people and leave the past behind[/quote]
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
what da? words like these are not expected out of the mouth of a gospel musician. he be behaving like a street musician.
just motivate people and leave the past behind
he thinks selling okpa is too bad for condition,yet he eats from it,he should go and ask those selling rat poison if they have the opportunity to eat from it
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Martin0(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
gypsey:
is there anything wrong with selling Okpa? me too i sold peanut and monkey nuts,

what the hell is Okpa?

hahahahah me too i sold chin chin,egg roll, meat pie and I was fine earning with it.

so u don't know what okpagrin

abeg biacan come and tell him what okpa
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by obatoro: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
amani63:

Indeed this made my day
From your picture... What if its a tiger that is inside you?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by hurumnanya: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Franky
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by eodavids(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

Can't wait to get back to my city so I can have a taste of our delicious native meal

If You are in Nigeria and you haven't eaten "okpa enugu state", You are missing alot

shocked

Well said!
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by ChiefS(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Most successful people have a story of small beginnings except those born with silver spoons. I also sold Okpa,Akara, plantain chips, gala, old newspapers, yam, Plantain, and vegetables when I was growing up. Things were just so difficult for us. To God's glory, I am a Ph.D. holder today and a lecturer in a first generation University. With determination, resilience, well-articulated vision, focus and the grace of God, you can achieve your God-given potentials. God in His infinite wisdom still has a way of rewarding diligence.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Skepticus: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
what da? words like these are not expected out of the mouth of a gospel musician. he be behaving like a street musician.

Are you sure you are okay?

A brother just let out all the emotional part of his deprived past in a decent language that everyone can understand in a bit to inspire people, and you are here criticizing him?

I'm an atheist and wouldn't care less about what he represents but his story touched me like every right-thinking human except losers like you would never hesitate to bring out your frustrations at other people's success.

What the fv.ck is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
obatoro:

From your picture...
What if its a tiger that is inside you?
probably you don't understand me
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by gcof(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

shocked
i dey miss that okwa with chilled coke
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Galaticos444: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
javijabor:
Everyone that has made small money is always trying to form humble beginnings.

Abeg park well. undecided
is it ur money undecidedmr big money
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by RomanticBob: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shedrack777:

You didn't get it. It's like a testimony bro. God who did his own will do mine.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by biacan(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah me too i sold chin chin,egg roll, meat pie and I was fine earning with it.

so u don't know what okpagrin

abeg biacan come and tell him what okpa
So you mean gypsey don't know what okpa is shocked

What an abomination in fact deport him asap undecided make him come learn things cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by obatoro: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
amani63:
probably you don't understand me
You fail to see the joke, just kidding!
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by GrammarCheck: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
It is better to sell on credit than to let it spoil...

Important business nugget
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
obatoro:

You fail to see the joke, just kidding!
I knew you was joking bro

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by osogwu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
okpa is a lucrative business, pls don't look at it as part of your hardship .
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by HoodBillionaire: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
afta doing ogume for music
keep fooling yourself
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by hamzyluv(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:

shocked
U are 100% right bro , I ate that of anambra , Enugu okpa though am a Yoruba guy ... The thing fine and solid ,,,, na one of my bae they get am for me ..... Smile
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Chukazu: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tot you said pure water?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
So you mean gypsey don't know what okpa is shocked

What an abomination in fact deport him asap undecided make him come learn things cheesy
yes! i don't know what Okpa is grin is it the same like Akara? or Egusi!

they can not deport to Nigeria, i am not from Nigeria grin or Africa,
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by biacan(f): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
gypsey:
yes! i don't know what Okpa is grin is it the same like Akara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos / Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One / Andre Omodayo Churchill In Igbo Traditional Attire For Cultural Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.