Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17560 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Tornadoz(m): 4:41am On Mar 11, 2007
There's a business am planning on starting but i need assistance. To succeed in this business i think you have to be a witch.I would pay good money for the opportunity. The privilege few who are members should let me know. The possibilities of witches are endless.The ability to fly to China at night and returning before breakfast is what am talking about.I need this for a project am doing. I tried searching the internet but most of the witches i found were not in Nigeria, the nearest was in Cote'de'voire. As i said i will pay good money.Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Icon(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2007
You serious or what shocked shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jgirl3: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2007
LMAO! Chei! My eyes have seen on Nairaland. This one beats all weird topics hands down.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Whynot1: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2007
We all know that mental problems come in different forms. But it could also be that a fake native doctor is chopping someone mugu.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2007
please visit the witches association of nigeria site for further assistance www.naijawitches.com grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by OmoEko1(f): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2007
j-girl:

LMAO! Chei! My eyes have seen on Nairaland. This one beats all weird topics hands down.

lol, i can laugh anymore. rolling on the floor
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
by the way I hrd there are lots of witches in benin, since you're there why dont you contact the local ones?

abi na international winch you dey find? grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by lauryn(f): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2007
Freakazoids!!!!! grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by zigbo(f): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2007
is this guy actually looking for a witch shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by lauryn(f): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2007
Are U one? grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Tornadoz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2007
@debosky
How can i contact the witches in Benin when i don't know where they meet?
www.naijawitches.com does not work, can you give me a new link.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by OmoEko1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2007
Tornadoz:

@debosky
How can i contact the witches in Benin when i don't know where they meet?
www.naijawitches.com does not work, can you give me a new link.
lol, plz don't tell me u actually went to that website. rolling on the floor
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by zigbo(f): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2007
lauryn:

Are U one? grin
no u are too, sorry two grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2007
sorry dude its actually www.naijawitches.co.ng click on the international tab wink
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by naijacutee(f): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2007
@ topic. But you are in Benin, it's not supposed to be that hard as I heard that they have their headquarters there.

Just stand at the river bank in Benin at 3am in the morning, I'm sure you'll find someone that would be able to assist you with your query.

Yeah and if the naijawitches website doesn't work, try www.e-obanje.com or www.winchgochopyou.com

Goodluck cool
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jgirl3: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2007
ewoooooooooo! Is he really really serious?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Free(f): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2007
lmao grin

he cnt be serious grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Amamensah: 6:42am On Mar 12, 2007
ehhhhhhhh yoruba with juju and wiches is scary.wiches really still exist in African,they have alot of them in yoruba and congo.lord have mercy.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Icon(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2007
Why the reference to Yorubas? Witches exist in every other tribe as well. In fact, you'll be surprised to find them more in countries other than Nigeria.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Razorr(f): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2007
@Tornadoz

How much do you plan on paying? Please let me know, as I might be interested in the business if the pay is good enough.
I believe we are talking about a witchcraft competition, right?
Thank You!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by PoDeep(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2007
I'm sorry but this is the first time I'ld have to cuss on the Religion BUT this is the funniest fucking thread I've ever seen on the religion board!!!
LMFAO!!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Backslider(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2007
The carnal mind is enmity against God. Romans 8:7
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by LiquidMind(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2007
Witches are smiling on this tread thinking china. china. china.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Tornadoz(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2007
@Razor. As i said i plan on paying whoever half of the proceeds from this deal. Please contact me if you are serious. Please i don't want the witchcraft of having money today and dying in 3yrs. am sort of looking for 30 to 40yrs power.
Thanks for your help.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by nikynike(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2007
This Nairalanders, you are very funny.

Which one be flying to China and back before morning?

But O boyTornadoz,

U are from Benin,l think u can met them there and their pay could be smaller
and you will maximize profit.

Check out their meeting scheduled at www.beninwitchmeeting-schdule.com cheesy cheesy
Right their u can be able to select the long wings who can go to China in 45 mins for your profit. grin grin

Deadly Beast cheesy grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by tonmax(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2007
Seun,
Are you going to delete this thread??
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2007
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Razorr(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2007
Why should Seun delete this thread? I see nothing wrong with it. If you are a witch, or know any witches who might be interested, let us know, or just ignore the thread! Thank You!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Razorr(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2007
Muki, don't you think it would be interesting to have witches compete for prizes?  grin We could have a Television crew in China who would note and record what time the witches arrived there and we would have another crew in Nigeria who would note the same! It could even be a live T.V. broadcast, if only you guys would agree to it!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by hotangel2(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2007
tonmax:

Seun,
Are you going to delete this thread??

I dont think so. This thing is on the front page my dear.

And this is funny as alll HELLLLLL!!!

Okay on the real though, Is this human being serious He wants a witch craft that is powerful enough to las him 40 to 50 years and not 3 years. lollllll

Ohh heavens, wonders shall never end on NL. Just when i thought i HAD seen it all.

Okay okay okay, wait ooo people, are you sure he is not using his witchcraft power on us?? You know, he might have chanted on the thread oooo, and he will get rich considering how many people view the thread.

LOL. . . . I cover myself with the blood of JESUS. *makes the cross sign* All of you better cover yourself with the BLOOD of Jesus. Na warning ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2007
yeah that will be very cool . .

we'll do adverts so the competition will be bigger .
we'll call in witches from all over .
even extend the IV to mars cheesy

we'll charge pay per view price cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Jalal(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2007
Na wa o, in this age of technology, u can fly there in comfort and style, first class all the way, try the major airlines,u can even choose not to pay, by using ur witchcraft !! Dis beats ur broomstick anyday  no grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / I Am Tired Of Going To Church / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.