Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Self Care Tips For The Busy Nigerian Millennial - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Self Care Tips For The Busy Nigerian Millennial (291 Views)

Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Care Tips For The Busy Nigerian Millennial by lanya: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Writing this post made me realize how poorly some of us treat ourselves.

Self-care is any activity that we do deliberately in order to take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health. Although it’s a simple concept in theory, it’s something we very often overlook. Good self-care is key to improved mood and reduced stress. It’s also key to a good relationship with oneself and others.

Before we go any further, answer this. How do you currently take care of yourself?

If you’re a young Nigerian, you’re probably extremely stressed out , because first, you’re Nigerian. I know for a fact that just going about your daily activities without putting deep thought into how its affecting you is probably the easiest thing to do what with the feeling that this is your best years and you need to make the most of it, goals and all. But you need to be alive first . Caring for yourself doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming, because if we want to be honest, we don’t have that much AND we’re always in a hurry

So, here are my favourite inexpensive self care tips to help you feel happy and rejuvenated even when life gets stressful af

Block out some me time. It could be an hour or even a full day but keep time out to be alone and do things that you love.
Treat yourself. You are almost always working so it’s wise to treat yourself to a pamper session occasionally. It doesn’t have to be a spa session...read more @https://olliealley./2018/03/23/self-care-tips-for-the-busy-nigerian-millennial/

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Immune Imbalance With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea / Get Your Hepatitis B And C Completely Cleared.(with Pic). / Ajipe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.