Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures (52135 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by viviangist: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shared with Caption

Today, around 7:00am, just got back home after I slept at d Hospital with my pregnant sick Wife.
A Friend called dat there's an abandoned Child shivering in my Community as d Secretary & Youth Chairman.

When I got dere, people were busy taking pictures...

I was so furious & d next thing I could do was calling on a bike Man & took d bouncing baby Boy to d nearest government Health Care Centre for treatment & d likes.

Kudos to the Matron & d Health Workers as dey acted very fast in reviving d Child.
#DoSomethingEpic

Source: https://twitter.com/Matooosa/status/1281706519608713216

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by viviangist: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
More !!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by BuhariNaWah: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow... Cute baby!!!

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
A Mother Abandoned This Beautiful and Lovely Child?

So UNFORtUNATE!

GOD BLEsS you Sir!

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by BuhariNaWah: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Long sermon to follow afterwards.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Gracespecial101(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sorry to Say this
But not everyone deserves to have a Child

11 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
God bless him!

Many well to do people are looking for children, others are throwing theirs away.
Na im make them say this life nor balance.

17 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Imagine how useless some are Today with social media. All they care about is to make story about the baby on INTERNET.
That's how you'll be seeing some useless people taking pictures of accident Victims instead of saving their lifes. Sanity/humanity is far from people this age

When I got dere, people were busy taking pictures...

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by decatalyst(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
I found one too early this year. Just at the gate of my house.

It was around 6am. I was coming from vigil. Thank God no one stepped out of the house cuz they may probably have stepped on the baby's head!

The baby was ONE DAY old!
Blood was dripping from her umbilical cord. She was wrapped in a white cloth. Insect wear already attracted by the blood.

Thank God I came that time and one old woman was so 'Woman' enough to carry her and I just had to drive them to hospital.

Some females don't truly deserve to have a womb not to talk of child! One day old abandoned in the cold just like that!

For those asking where is the baby...

Took her to government care home here in Ibadan...to get treatment, and later to the police station to register the case. They collected the baby there. The gave her to a nursing home they use.

The woman that followed me actually put up to adopt the baby. She visits the home...guess they told her to wait till a certain time before they give her the baby for adoption.

That day, I was tired with swollen eyes due to lack of sleep (vigil) and heavy legs due to having to drive from one end to the other, with empty stomach.

And to buttress the Op, the doctors and nurses at the hospital for the nursing home are far different from health practitioners I have ever met. They were alarmed and truly wanted to help the girl live.

I was surprised. Good and professional people truly do exist.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by FlordFlorez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Innocent baby. All these secondary school girl sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Artiiclebeast: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
The necessary evil called mobile phone.

Since its entrance into our system, e no get wetin you want hide from small children wey dem no fit see online.

The thing don useless small small children finish.

Such a cute baby.

I'd have fought to keep the baby after doing all the necessaries.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by merieam16(f): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
That so thoughtful of u. wish ur wife safe delivery too

10 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Ugaboy: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

So UNFORtUNATE!
one of those that took pictures spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Slawormir: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice
I owe that man enough bottles and weed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by ForeThinker: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
The real hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by YorubaKinging: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
if.they didnt take those pics
How are we going to see the pics on here ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by tafat: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
God will forever bless that man, meanwhile that TECNO spark 2 picture really clear o cheesy
Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by GeneralPula: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Jacqueline22(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
decatalyst:
I found one too early this year. Just at the gate of my house.

It was around 6am. I was coming from vigil. Thank God no one stepped out of the house cuz they may probably have stepped on the baby's head!

The baby was ONE DAY old!
Blood was dripping from her umbilical cord. She was wrapped in a white cloth. Insect wear already attracted by the blood.

Thank God I came that time and one old woman was so 'Woman' enough to carry her and I just had to drive them to hospital.

Some females don't truly deserve to have a womb not to talk of child! One day old abandoned in the cold just like that!

God bless you for that my aunt found one also. And she has been on ttc for so so long..very cute baby boy her child now is in primary school.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by JosephXavier: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Instagram slay queens

Wetin person no go see for this world again

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Openbusiness3: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
God bless him. Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
God bless

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Technology brought about "pictures taken to be posted to social media first mentality" and took the empathy in us for safety and security of humans life most especially in a country like Nigeria where we have no Regards for humans life. It's not bad as this before. We hope to get it right again.

Check my signature below for products/services we offer.
Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
I get irritated by people who do this..

1 Like

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's Nigerians for you. They don't care about any other person except themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures by bigpicture001: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where did it hapoen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos, Sneaks Into Ondo / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.