Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady (3359 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
6 Problems Associated With Dating a Broke Girl

There’s little worse than dating a girl who’s broke. Dating a broke girl is like keeping a Redbox rental too long, eventually you will pay way too much for that shit! I don’t care how sexy a girl is, you have to remember there is no machine in the gym that makes your wallet bigger. The bad news is there is an epidemic of girls so broke they couldn’t pay attention, but they have on designer purses and shoes. I would rather give a bum on an off-ramp my money. At least he will work for food! If you’re going to still date that refugee from a job fair, you will need to know the pitfalls. So, here you go.

1. Broke girls remain focused on keeping their hair and nails done.

Why the Bleep are broke girls so worried about how their hair looks? What is she getting ready for; the miss unemployed pageant? Everywhere you turn there are girls with designer purses, and only $6.00 worth of Chucky Cheese tokens in that muthafucka. Having a purse with no money in it is like being a firefighter that fights fires with a super soaker, you can’t get shit done.

2. Broke girls are always looking for a Baller in the club.

I’m sorry, but your broke ass is standing by the bar like an alcoholic Tiny Tim saying “Please sir, I want some more.” And, you expect a guy to be a financial powerhouse? Broke girls perch on the bar waiting for free drinks like crows at the park waiting on free food. Being broke and looking for a rich dude is like being homeless and refusing to hang out with other bums, because you’re looking for a more sophisticated crowd to hang out with.

3. Broke girls love to tell people what to spend money on.

She knows all the latest fashion trends and every new expensive restaurant, but she has no idea what a W-2 form is. Every time I get around a broke girl, all she talks about is the new iPhone or the new iPad, and the entire time I’m thinking, “Hey, how about finding an iJob?” Broke girls are very focused on appearing to be rich, which is why they need the iPhone and the iPad. Too bad Apple doesn’t make an iBus Pass. I once knew a girl so broke, when she called me her ring tone was the theme song from Good Times.

4. Broke girls LOVE social media.

She may be allergic to a job application, but you better believe she has a status update every four seconds. Broke girls will comment on every single photo, link, article and fan page in creation. Broke girls will literally narrate their entire day through Facebook as if they are some kind of superhero. Some girls may be wondering, “Do I post things that make me look broke?” Here are a few questions to ask yourself to find out if you post like a broke girl on social media:

Have you ever taken a pic of your food at a restaurant?

Doing this makes you look like a homeless person so happy they got a hot meal that they needed proof.

Have you ever posted a status about what you should wear?

Nobody, I repeat, nobody gives half a rat’s ass crack about what you wear to your non-job-related task for the day.

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself holding money?

This is the broke girl I.D badge. No one wants to see your unemployment check money in all fives and singles fanned out with the caption “Hustler” written on the pic. You should hustle your broke ass to a job interview.

5. Broke girls know everyone’s personal business.

When you don’t have a job, it’s easy to stay up to date on all current random ass, unimportant bullshit. Broke girls know everything, it’s like they have a 24-hour news channel that broadcasts all the breaking news you don’t give a shit about. Broke girls can tell you who is dating who, who is getting dumped, and who is moving in or out of the neighborhood. The only thing a broke girl can’t tell you is where the local job fair is being held.

6. Broke girls give the worst goddamn gifts is history.

I once had a broke girl give me a hand written card for my birthday. The card would have been fine if we were dating in the 3rd grade, but we were both 20 years old, so that broke shit is not cool. Broke girls always try to give you stuff that’s free and call it a gift. Every Valentine’s Day, broke girls put on lingerie and stroll in the bedroom, umm how exactly is this a gift? I’m pretty sure under that lingerie I’ll find the same titties from yesterday. If that’s ok to do, then I’ll go get that bracelet I bought you last year, I’ll wrap it in new wrapping paper, and there you go, it’s a new gift now.

And remember, her booty may bounce, but so do her checks.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/brobible.com/life/article/dating-a-broke-girl/amp/

2 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Fadiga24(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
cc highqueen the chairlady of broke girls nairaland

5 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by stephleena(f): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
kinds attract kinds,only a broke guy can detect a broke lady.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
kinds attract kinds,only a broke guy can detect a broke lady.

you're right, you're gonna attract your type because you're one of them. I'm 23 I've my own Toyota corolla, you don't have one but you call me a broke nigga?
a broke person is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. NB; Mind what you say, I'm not among typical nairaland guys.

cc seun, lalasticlala

no rule broken

6 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by crismark(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
hmmmm...

dis means war!
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Sheuns(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is quite true. Many of these broke girls that can barely afford to feed themselves will go on a date with a guy and want to eat all they can, it's these same girls that go online to post/shout when they manage to fix a third-hand Brazilian wig.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
AND the war begins!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by stephleena(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

you're right, you're gonna attract your type because you're one of them. I'm 23 I've my own Toyota corolla, you don't have one but you call me a broke nigga?
a broke person is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. NB; Mind what you say, I'm not among typical nairaland guys.

cc seun, lalasticlala

no rule broken
hahahah,you're 23,and got a "Toyota corolla", is that all you could achieve,after spending 22+,years on earth.hide ur face abeg..
lol,I love ur last paragraph, leaving me in stitches, ...ehmm,wetin u mean by " typical nairaland guys".?? are u broke-shaming ur fellow niggas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
AND the war begins!!!!!
na wa o

op should define broke .... trying to understand if nl has its own meaning ..
since when is broke an insult ... poor I can understand ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:

hahahah,you're 23,and got a "Toyota corolla", is that all you could achieve,after spending 22+,years on earth.hide ur face abeg..
lol,I love ur last paragraph, leaving me in stitches, ...ehmm,wetin u mean by " typical nairaland guys".?? are u broke-shaming ur fellow niggas?

one thing I've noticed about ladies on nairaland is their rudeness. you're asking if that's all I have achieved.

I'm a graduate, I bought my car 2.5m
I believe you don't even have 200k in your account, who's broke now?

pls don't derail this thread with irrelevant talks.

lalasticlala pls do the needful

6 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

na wa o

op should define broke .... trying to understand if no has its own meaning ..

my definition of broke is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. thanks
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

my definition of broke is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. thanks
OK is this the general thing ...under 100k sorry is that pounds or dollars?

1 Like

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by stephleena(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

one thing I've noticed about ladies on nairaland is their rudeness. you're asking if that's all I have achieved.

I'm a graduate, I bought my car 2.5m
I believe you don't even have 200k in your account, who's broke now?

pls don't derail this thread with irrelevant talks.

lalasticlala pls do the needful
Nigga abeg take several rough seats..stop blowing ur trumpet here,it's not needed.. "u believe".. continue to believe.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by DaddyKross: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Another one cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

na wa o

op should define broke .... trying to understand if nl has its own meaning ..
lol......u want them to face u abi?
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
@ broke girls know everyone's business

So all those married women talking about the online activities and financial status of certain young men are actually very broke as well. cheesy grin

Ps: nothing personal, but just implying based on op's submissions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyKross:
Another one cheesy
grin grin grin grin and this one we would mobilize and join the attack, u with me?
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by DaddyKross: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
grin grin grin grin and this one we would mobilize and join the attack, u with me?

Challenge accepted cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

OK is this the general thing ...under 100k sorry is that pounds or dollars?

nah, Nigerian naira.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Challenge accepted cool
kk..........get ready
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:

Nigga abeg take several rough seats..stop blowing ur trumpet here,it's not needed.. "u believe".. continue to believe.

please I don't like it when broke girls quote my posts.. please,

3 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
greiboy:
@ broke girls know everyone's business

So all those married women talking about the online activities and financial status of certain young men are actually very broke as well. cheesy grin

Ps: nothing personal, but just implying based on op's submissions
yeah u nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
kk..........get ready

donstan18,tosyne2much. where are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

nah, Nigerian naira.
o I see
well I'll stay out if this debate cause even 1 million naira can be broke to some ppl just saying
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by DaddyKross: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cadec007:
kk..........get ready

I am not with Op on this one. I am currently taking a nap on this table that he is shaking cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

donstan18,tosyne2much. where are they?
oboy!! SEAL TEAM on the way!

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by donstan18: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
kinds attract kinds ,only a broke guy can detect a broke lady.

This statement is a scam to humanity and can only come from a guilty fellow.

Likes don't attract likes, even "Education" made it clear that like charges repels, while unlike charges attracts.

If likes attract likes, believe me you, most Nigerian women won't end up with rich men because most percentage of them are not financially independent

So kindly erase the deceptive mindset fro you.

Back to the thread.

Op, being broke is not a crime, being broke can be seen as an inability to dispense cash at that particular period and time. I'm not against broke women, i'm not against broke women wishing for a rich man because we all wants good things in our lives.

But my point is Only broke virgins should be allowed to wish for any kind of man they want because they have something(virginity) golden to offer, the non-virgin crew should look for the mechanic that broke their virginity and marry him

Period!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

I am not with Op on this one. I am currently taking a nap on this table that he is shaking cheesy grin
ok.....careful observers but on full standby
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Cadec007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
and he arrives in style!!!!
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
o I see
well I'll stay out if this debate cause even 1 million naira can be broke to some ppl just saying

5million naira is broke to me but that's actually my definition of broke.

someone that has less than 100k in his/her account
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

5million naira is broke to me but that's actually my definition of broke.

someone that has less than 100k in his/her account
aite I get your drift .. what if the person at the moment doesn't have that amount but expecting their pay check soon

what r those called

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation / Give Her A Savage Reply / Is There Education For Female 'simps'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.