Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls (43679 Views)

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram / Dapchi: DSS Negotiated Release Of Abducted Girls - Defense Headquarters Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nwaforj44: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
The Department of State Services, DSS, has revealed that Boko Paramedics, prior to the release of the Dapchi schoolgirls demanded “cessation of hostilities and temporary ceasefire”.

DSS Director General, Lawal Daura made the disclosure while revealing the role of the secret police in securing the release of the girls.

He spoke when President Muhammadu Buhari received the released girls at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.
According to Daura, the process of negotiating the process of the girls’ release was complicated and painstaking.
He said, “However, before you today, Mr. President, are two additional young primary school pupils, namely Hafsat Haruna, an 11-year-old primary six pupil, and Mala Maina Bukar, 13 years old and also a primary six pupil.
“The remaining six Dapchi girls are yet to be accounted for, and dialogue on these students is still ongoing.
“It may be recalled that the President had given a clear directive to security agencies to use peaceful options to ensure the timely and safe release of the girls.
“What followed were intense behind-the-scene dialogue spearheaded by the Department of State Services.
“The insurgents’ only condition was their demands for cessation of hostilities and temporary ceasefire to enable them return the girls at the point they picked them.
“They required assurances that the government security forces would keep to this.
“The exercise was arduous and quite challenging. The sensitivity of the operation and some uncertainties surrounding it, particularly the routes to be used, nature of transportation, realization and concern that the girls were not kept at one place, issues of encountering military checkpoints within the theater and indeed keeping the operation on strictly the “principles of need-to-know” made the whole exercise more complicating.
“Beyond the release of the abducted girls, our primary interest for engaging in the dialogue was informed by the following: permanent possible cessation of hostilities, discussing the fate of the arrested insurgents and innocent Nigerian citizens being held hostage, and possibility of granting amnesty to repentant insurgents.
“These presently seem problematic because the insurgents are factionalised while holding various spheres of influence in their guerrilla controlled enclaves.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/dapchi-dss-reveals-condition-boko-haram.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by saaron(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
At first, the government through Liar Mohammed claimed that boko-Haram's abduction of Dapchi girls was a breach of ceasefire agreement. A ceasefire they claimed was already in place well before Dapchi kidnap, hence the negotiation for their release. Now the same govt is singing another song that the core demand of boko-Haram before they return Dapchi girls is the cessation of hostilities (ceasefire) for free movement to deliver Dapchi girls? sad
Once again, Buhari's destructive govt keeps shooting themselves on the foot. Is lying the only thing this rudderless govt can do?

It is becoming very clear there was a secret deal (ceasefire agreement) between boko-Haram terrorist and buhari's destructive govt. This secret agreement gave boko haram the freedom to move around and kidnap school girls as was confirmed by the withrawal of troops nearby barely one week to the kidnap. Secret pact - Withdrawal of Troops = Kidnap School girls. A situation that makes Dapchi abduction saga, a STAGED MANAGED ABDUCTION PROGRAM!

164 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by vecman222(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by MXrap: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
You mean Bubu boys gave condition.

Make una continue deceiving una selves thinking we are 180 million Zone-Bs cheesy

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Cope1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
A technically defeated group still give conditions and we are still hoping they (boko Haram) will cease hostilities.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
angry
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Penalty82(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
cheesy " The Department of State Services, DSS, has revealed that Boko Paramedics, prior to the release of the Dapchi schoolgirls demanded “cessation of hostilities and temporary ceasefire”.

Just the way Buhari demanded for the withdrawal of security agents in dAPChi to pave way for the kidnapping. cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Omeokachie: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Another lie

Like a living being without air, so it is with this government without lies.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by peemyke(f): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by emmasege: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari might be a dullard but he knew what he was doing when he made a man from his village the DSS boss and made Hausa/Fulani the overall bosses of Army, Air force, Immigration, Customs, Civil Defense etc.

May God's irrevocable anger be on anyone who still votes this curse called Buhari, come 2019.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
omo the lies of this govt can wake my dead dad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Kizyte(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari: I will take Nigeria to the next level.

Me: We are not going again, stop here let us come down. sad

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Firgemachar: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
When is the next abduction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by collinsVP: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Total disconnect among team of liars in PMB administration.

You guys should learn how to synergies your lies for better patronage.

24 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by noblealuu: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
peemyke:
Stories

Babblings as usual. I couldn't decipher nothing from the thrash spewed above

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by SEMO007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Another lie

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by tesppidd: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wailers i hail una!

The same people calling the dapchi incident is a scam are the very same ones saying the dapchi scam shows boko haram has not been defeated.

Wailers must wish they have 10 sides of the mouth right now, so that they can say 10 different things at once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by 01mcfadden(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shove that into your arse.

Buhari must go back home come 2019.
It beggars belief how a country with all these educated heads will allow an illiterate to push them to the path of abyss.

My PVC, my Power.
Come 2019, I pray!

13 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by nadia99: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
This girls story is still shady
When they were kidnapped did they kidnap them with there bag?

Or did the girls go for excursion or vacation in sambasi forest?

I don't understand why they are with luggage ??

Abi them go visit there uncle for forest??

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by link2ok22: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Keep lieing

Keep deceiving the gullible zombies.. Mynd44 said he doesn't care the means which led to d release of the girls.. the kind of MOD on this platform yu begin to wonder, no sane mind would make such a statement, no wonder yu get banned for speaking the truth here.

like Mynd44 said we Dnt care how you guys played the release tape as long as the girls are safe, we have enough billion dollars to give to terrorist, release the arrested repentant terrorist(lol).

No sane society strikes deal with terrorists, I have never heard about repentant terrorist, to the angel that decided to trow me to Nigeria.. all I can say is God is watching you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by gurunlocker: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
My question is, who are they negotiating with if they don't know them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Obudupikin: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't believe a word of this.

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by kentzz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Everything is just politics... The president lias well with them so they'll say he tried and be reelected...
When that of the Chibok girls happened, why didn't their release come out so easily like this??

Crazy country... tired of it all. Can't wait for God to come destroy this evil world..

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by aku626(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who are these ones fooling? Their families I tell you. They kidnapped people, fed them housed them and said they’d return them. They shouldn’t just shoot at them. Ok prayer works it’s a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nwakannaya1: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
These people no sabi organise lies, please tell me a more convincing lie!

10 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Spanner4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by eherbal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
A well rehearsed speech.acting well deserving of an Oscar cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by nairavsdollars(f): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lies...Nigerians didnt buy this poo

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari's fowl nyansh don open. Him and his boys now confused. Nigerian are watching their foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Spanner4(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
kentzz:
Everything is just politics... The president lias well with them so they'll say he tried and be reelected...
When that of the Chibok girls happened, why didn't their release come out so easily like this??

Crazy country... tired of it all. Can't wait for God to come destroy this evil world..

Same with me.... This evil world must surely come to its end

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu’s Body Recovered In Plane Crash / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.