Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. (1771 Views)

Can Dogs Really See Demons In The Night - The Real Truth? / What Breed Is This Dog??? / Beware Of This Dog Salesman, He's A Big Scammer. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by martete1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
pls who knows d real truth about this dog?. I think the person who is about to sell it is a scam becus he said it 4months

Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by donshaize(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Scam,saw this same dog(pic) on olx last year, scam
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by Jjshegun: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
it is possible bro...that's a German rott
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by BomboyOnline: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jjshegun:

Hmmm
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jjshegun:

I stand to be corrected Sir, there's nothing like a German rottweiler. A rotweiller is a rotweiller anywhere on earth. It simply originated from Germany.
The German Shepherd carries the country name because it's a herding dog that originated from Germany so also for all other shepherd dogs all around the world.
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by chevkosticks(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
If am not mistaken, this looks like adebayo jesse rott,he is my friend on fb.. Please this is scam ooo And besides a four months rott cannot be big as this

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by Magpies(m): 7:06am On Mar 25, 2018
martete1:
pls who knows d real truth about this dog?. I think the person who is about to sell it is a scam becus he said it 4months
Thats the biggest scam of the century sir,thats an adult male rott sir and belongs to someone i know.. Look elsewhere if u really need a nyc rottie or buzz us. We'd simply get u d best
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by speedfreak(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Think the dog belongs to either Jesse or djpet, seen it on both their facebook pages, this particular pic was taken in front of djpets compound
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by Mccollins042(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jjshegun:
it is IMPOSSIBLE...this dog is youngest @ 1 year...i have dealt with a lot of dogs, mostly rotts
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by rumenase(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jjshegun:

apart from the fact that I have seem that picture long long ago which means it is a scam that Rott can not be four months NEVER
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by welzyj2(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
kindly post the sellers info, so as to confirm if he his the owner

besides that rott should be 3 years now.
that pic is very old
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by prinzetobi: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

I stand to be corrected Sir, there's nothing like a German rottweiler. A rotweiller is a rotweiller anywhere on earth. It simply originated from Germany.
The German Shepherd carries the country name because it's a herding dog that originated from Germany so also for all other shepherd dogs all around the world.

Well, you're not totally wrong bro, but then the "German Rottweiler" is actually a thing, though far from what the former thought it to be.

The German rott is no different from the conventional Rottweiler we see. Just that unlike the Serbians and the Europeans, the Germans bred or prefer to breed their dog for work and to excel in task and not to be models nor designer dogs with over exaggerated head size. However even then, when they bring the dogs out for Seiger shows, the same standards that is used to judge the Serbians would be used on the Germans- the head proportion, cm/inch to snout all still thesame. Which therefore tells us that the breed standard is their guide regardless of what they breed for.

So German rott in summary could just appear to be dogs that probably have more work tendency and durability- this is not to say the ones bred in Serbia will not work, but one can bank on a good pedigree dog from a conscientious breeder in Germany.
But it's rather wrong to judge if a dog is German/Serbian simply by hazy and hasty generalization after seeing one picture.
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by prinzetobi: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

You also made a good illustration here using the German Shepherd.
But let's bring it to light with the Alsatians.

Now after the cold war, borders were closed, everyone to his own- including breeding stocks.
Both bred same dog, over years they bred for different reasons, however gene pool wasn't diluted and even after the war, and borders were open, standard was still same for all the dogs just that there were phenotypic difference in terms of size, looks but not functionality and uniqueness of the breed.
So weather its a DDR, or not, it's still a German Shepherd dog. Just that you might be of the opinion of one being more durable or having better looks- which is personal preference and still doesn't change the fact that they're German Shepherds.
Re: Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
martete1:
I know this ROTT... That's Rimo.. About 3 years if I'm not mistaken... Location is Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fowl Feed Good For Dogs / Help! My Dog Has A Red Inflammation In It Eye, What Can I Do? / Solid Male NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.