Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Can Dogs Really See Demons In The Night - The Real Truth? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Dogs Really See Demons In The Night - The Real Truth? (603 Views)

Which Human Foods Can Dogs Eat? / Wait Sef! Do Dogs Really See Spirits.. / Pls Who Know D Real Truth About This Dog?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Dogs Really See Demons In The Night - The Real Truth? by chudy25: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
While staying indoors because of COVID-19 pandemic, my mind flashed back to my visit to a Village about 10 years ago and thing in experience about Dogs and demons.

As you know their lots of things that my grandfather always say about night spirts and things we should not do at night, that if we do them, it will be like we’re awaking the spirit of the d**d, I Can remember he always tells us not to clap and whistle at night and many other.

Let me share with you my experience with dogs that see demons in the night.

One night, we were outside as always and there was no moonlight so everywhere was dark just some few local lamp on. We were seated outside with a man in his 70s and he was telling..........

Read more:
https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/04/15/can-dogs-really-see-demons-in-the-night-the-real-truth/

Mynd44

Re: Can Dogs Really See Demons In The Night - The Real Truth? by chukwuibuipob: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

4 Months Bigbone Female Caucasian For Sale / Best Ever Deal 4months Old Slant Back (showline) Both For Sale! / Help The Girl I Wanted Her Friend Having Feelings For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.