Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Time Has Come ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Time Has Come ! (500 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / When Your Time Has Not Come / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Has Come ! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
I am deactivating my account tomorrow, so Please lets Pray and Preach the TRUTH.

So many mistakes in my typing these days and I do not seem to bother about correcting them. I still remember that growing up, the best and tasteful rice used to come with stones. It was not the sellers that removed the stones, we the consumers removed the stones or we face the bite of stones.

Those who care enough to read, should separate the stones from the rice.

Now, where were we.

Tomorrow we will hold our Final Preaching about the Universe and God, and I will be brunt. Atheist will see reasons why they had to leave religions and the religions will find reason to develop their brains and produce the 'Halo', Jesus and all the saints, when you see their heads, there are Halo, which means their brains vibrated at Cosmic level, when you earn that, you are an anointed Christ.

When I joined project 2045, my Russian friend told they do not like Christians, per sae, but when they noticed the 'halo' on the head of the saint, they went searching. And they discovered the power that comes when once has earned the halo, and that has nothing to do with faith, it has much to do with DNA activation, brain waves and neurotransmission as they impact our level of knowledge as humans.

I have my Halo now and they dogs can bark at me how ever they want, I do not scare them, but they see what others do not.

By the way, I want to analyze this Prayer, so you all can understand it when you pray.

For Though I walk through the Valley, of the shadow of Death, I fear no Evil; When you choose to find your creator, you will meet obstacles, psychic attacks and sometimes you are afraid of falling asleep, cos it might seem you are about to die, so fear no evil. Recite this prayer.

They ROD and they STAFF they comfort me: Rod is cane, Staff is Compass or directional guide: The beatings you receive from nature is not hatred, you are constantly going to hit on obstacles so you have to watch out for why you are getting the obstacles, then the STAFF is the Compass, so the obstacles is to make you open your eyes to the direction of your Soul Mission, your Life Purpose.

Thou Prepareth the TABLE before me, the presence of MY ENEMIES, though ANOINTED my HEAD and my CUP RUNNETH OVER;

This one is very sweet, the Table is the negotiation and Diplomatic affairs, you negotiate in the Enemy Camp and you receive the Christ Consciousness, the anointing and your cup runneth over means, your wealth over flows, you live in abundance. Pretty much cool.

Surely GOODNESS and MERCY shall follow me, ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE and I shall DWELL in the house of THE LORD for ever and ever;

You see folks, after the protection, the diplomatic ties in the enemy camp and the abundance, Goodness and Mercy is what everyone shows you all the days of your mortal Life, I mean this is where the money is at, and you will dwell in the House of The Lord, the Lord here means someone. Who is the Lord ?

In the Scriptures we have God, Lord God, God Almighty etc; These are all reference to different Gods and their hierarchy. There is an Almighty, there are Lords, example Lord of the Sun, which is the Son of God, the Light of the world. This synonymous with Sol.

You see, to decode this message you need to step back and do some analogy. We say Earth is our Mother. Mother Earth. Mother Sofia, Gaia etc. Earth gave birth to us, Earth is where we return our bodies to silica. The Son is the Light of the world. The Sun is the Star of the Lord of the Sun, The Lord of the Sun is the star of the world. The Sun, depicts the Energy of the Son of God.

And Jesus said, no one can go to Father, except through me, and I do not mean the fake Jesus of Christianity, I mean Yahushua Ha Masiach, the real black Jesus who was fraudulently superimposed with an imposter white, cos Africans will even fight me for this message.

Now to comfirm, you can not step outside this Universe without passing through the Sun. The White Light you see at your point of Death or during OBE. You must go out there spiritually when you die using your Soul, or if you can afford it, you can build a Space mission to fly out of the solar System with your jet. The Sun is white, and it is actually cool in the Sun, the ET races fly through the Sun to come into this Solar System.

But some come through the vortices and the Secret Gates which the uninitiated will never know. You see, when they mention Christ Consciousness, it is not a Christian thing, but the Matrix OverLord had to power up a religion to keep humans enslaved with Tax and Tithes ? Dont they sound similar ?

Open your eyes and See that the world is a technology and your real nature is pure technology of Light and this body is just a physical housing to protect the Soul, a fractal of Sol, from the harmful EM spectrum that the stratosphere and the ionosphere produces.

Stay tough my good friends, I come in peace and war. Like I said, I can not afford to shout; 'Eloi! Eloi!! Lama Sabachthani - Which means, the Gods, the Gods, why have you all Foresaken me ? - Jesus was begging for assistance, stop being fooled.

He actually went forward to say, 'Father, let this cup pass from me'; This na person wey no wan die oh. If you like keep getting fooled.

I live this forum in peace and war and I made it to the Christ Consciousness and I prefer to call it Cosmic Consciousness, I will not make the Mistake Jesus made, trying to save a people who where not worth the sandals he wore. I can not make that mistake, people will read message and claim they know better. But someday, they will remember they didnt give their best shot. I did. It took 20yrs.

Now its all for Money and I will not form a Church or Religion, I will just build Libraries and Research Centers, so you can read yourselves out of your self imposed idiocy without worshiping your own self. Ye are Gods, and Children of the Most High God.

Stop engaging in Religions, the Muslims, I have no advise for you, cos you guys crazily warn people not to comment on your own Sections, so continue to heat your heads on the ground in total Humility to Allah, but note that Allah and Jehovah are not the same entity, Satan and Lucifer are not the same Entity, Yes Enki and Enlil are not the same Entity, they can manifest as these Names for all I care.

I am directly connected to Infinite Source, the Creator of the Gods, Goddesses, Kings and Queens, Men and Women. You see they can not be a God without a Goddess in the Universe of Time and Space. But where I am connected, is Singularity, no Duality, no polarity.

It is called DIVINITY.

Still I rise!

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come ! by privatetisa(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire:
I am deactivating my account tomorrow, so Please lets Pray and Preach the TRUTH.

So many mistakes in my typing these days and I do not seem to bother about correcting them. I still remember that growing up, the best and tasteful rice used to come with stones. It was not the sellers that removed the stones, we the consumers removed the stones or we face the bite of stones.

Now, where were we.

Tomorrow we will hold our Final Preaching about the Universe and God, and I will be brunt. Atheist will see reasons why they had to leave religions and the religions will find reason to develop their brains and produce the 'Halo', Jesus and all the saints, when you see their heads, there are Halo, which means their brains vibrated at Cosmic level, when you earn that, you are an anointed Christ.

When I joined project 2045, my Russian friend told they do not like Christians, per sae, but when they noticed the 'halo' on the head of the saint, they went searching. And they discovered the power that comes when once has earned the halo, and that has nothing to do with faith, it has much to do with DNA activation, brain waves and neurotransmission as they impact our level of knowledge as humans.

I have my Halo now and they dogs can bark at me how ever they want, I do not scare them, but they see what others do not.

By the way, I want to analyze this Prayer, so you all can understand it when you pray.

For Though I walk through the Valley, of the shadow of Death, I fear no Evil; When you choose to find your creator, you will meet obstacles, psychic attacks and sometimes you are afraid of falling asleep, cos it might seem you are about to die, so fear no evil. Recite this prayer.

They ROD and they STAFF they comfort me: Rod is cane, Staff is Compass or directional guide: The beatings you receive from nature is not hatred, you are constantly going to hit on obstacles so you have to watch out for why you are getting the obstacles, then the STAFF is the Compass, so the obstacles is to make you open your eyes to the direction of your Soul Mission, your Life Purpose.

Thou Prepareth the TABLE before me, the presence of MY ENEMIES, though ANOINTED my HEAD and my CUP RUNNETH OVER;

This one is very sweet, the Table is the negotiation and Diplomatic affairs, you negotiate in the Enemy Camp and you receive the Christ Consciousness, the anointing and your cup runneth over means, your wealth over flows, you live in abundance. Pretty much cool.

Surely GOODNESS and MERCY shall follow me, ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE and I shall DWELL in the house of THE LORD for ever and ever;

You see folks, after the protection, the diplomatic ties in the enemy camp and the abundance, Goodness and Mercy is what everyone shows you all the days of your mortal Life, I mean this is where the money is at, and you will dwell in the House of The Lord, the Lord here means someone. Who is the Lord ?

In the Scriptures we have God, Lord God, God Almighty etc; These are all reference to different Gods and their hierarchy. There is an Almighty, there are Lords, example Lord of the Sun, which is the Son of God, the Light of the world. This synonymous with Sol.

You see, to decode this message you need to step back and do some analogy. We say Earth is our Mother. Mother Earth. Mother Sofia, Gaia etc. Earth gave birth to us, Earth is where we return our bodies to silica. The Son is the Light of the world. The Sun is the Star of the Lord of the Sun, The Lord of the Sun is the star of the world. The Sun, depicts the Energy of the Son of God.

And Jesus said, no one can go to Father, except through me, and I do not mean the fake Jesus of Christianity, I mean Yahushua Ha Masiach, the real black Jesus who was fraudulently superimposed with an imposter white, cos Africans will even fight me for this message.

Now to comfirm, you can not step outside this Universe without passing through the Sun. The White Light you see at your point of Death or during OBE. You must go out there spiritually when you die using your Soul, or if you can afford it, you can build a Space mission to fly out of the solar System with your jet. The Sun is white, and it is actually cool in the Sun, the ET races fly through the Sun to come into this Solar System.

But some come through the vortices and the Secret Gates which the uninitiated will never know. You see, when they mention Christ Consciousness, it is not a Christian thing, but the Matrix OverLord had to power up a religion to keep humans enslaved with Tax and Tithes ? Dont they sound similar ?

Open your eyes and See that the world is a technology and your real nature is pure technology of Light and this body is just a physical housing to protect the Soul, a fractal of Sol, from the harmful EM spectrum that the stratosphere and the ionosphere produces.

Stay tough my good friends, I come in peace and war. Like I said, I can not afford to shout; 'Eloi! Eloi!! Lama Sabachthani - Which means, the Gods, the Gods, why have you all Foresaken me ? - Jesus was begging for assistance, stop being fooled.

He actually went forward to say, 'Father, let this cup pass from me'; This na person wey no wan die oh. If you like keep getting fooled.

I live this forum in peace and war and I made it to the Christ Consciousness and I prefer to call it Cosmic Consciousness, I will not make the Mistake Jesus made, trying to save a people who where not worth the sandals he wore. I can not make that mistake, people will read message and claim they know better. But someday, they will remember they didnt give their best shot. I did. It took 20yrs.

Now its all for Money and I will not form a Church or Religion, I will just build Libraries and Research Centers, so you can read yourselves out of your self imposed idiocy without worshiping your own self. Ye are Gods, and Children of the Most High God.

Stop engaging in Religions, the Muslims, I have no advise for you, cos you guys crazily warn people not to comment on your own Sections, so continue to heat your heads on the ground in total Humility to Allah, but note that Allah and Jehovah are not the same entity, Satan and Lucifer are not the same Entity, Yes Enki and Enlil are not the same Entity, they can manifest as these Names for all I care.

I am directly connected to Infinite Source, the Creator of the Gods, Goddesses, Kings and Queens, Men and Women. You see they can not be a God without a Goddess in the Universe of Time and Space. But where I am connected, is Singularity, no Duality, no polarity.

It is called DIVINITY.

Still I rise!

I asked this question yesterday but you didn't answer. I ask the same question again now: what's the place of Chakra and Chakra Meditation in spiritual/divine advancement?
Re: The Time Has Come ! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
privatetisa:

I asked this question yesterday but you didn't answer. I ask the same question again now: what's the place of Chakra and Chakra Meditation in spiritual/divine advancement?

You will make no headway without activated Energy Capacitors, those chakra are purely for activating the bio-electric centers and letting the current flow through the root chakra to the Crown Chakra and connect you to Source, but how would they get activated when all of you guys are just waiting for Jesus to come and save you or Billyonaire to research and share information for free ?

Some even have the audacity to call this mumbo jumbo even when they know they are luxurious in ignorance ? You see Jesus could do it, but I would worry, and that is why I like the Occult Organizations for charging huge fees for manuscripts, so the poor mor0ns who call me names can not afford to subscribe ? I digress but let me tell you something you may not like to hear.

EArth is what you earth your wires to, during your wiring in your homes, if not, your house catches fire, no be so ? So sometimes you need your bare feet on the floor that is what inspired those white garment churches that walk bare footed. Even Jesus somes walked bare-footed.

Now your root chakra is the one that should first go active and you should not do it by yourself except you are ready to face grave karmic implications, you need to get clean morally and otherwise and study enough until your brain activates your energy centers.

Now, there is a great danger to those who do not wash their feets very well, they hardly do pedicure, they just walk around with dirty legs and nails not knowing that their connection to the ground has been infected and blocks their root chakra, so start by making sure your legs are always cleaned up and greatly taken care of. Be clean, brush and stay sound mentally.

But in the event that your root chakra is poison, just eat carot, yam and every food you can find that are 'rooted' to the soil. Those type of food, combined with your research on God and meditation will open the root chakra.
Again, if only your root chakra is active the rest are not, just like an active crown chakra makes you smart and intelligent, if only your root chakra is open, you will be feeling massive erection, na so you go dey Bleep up and down as if your only work na to fucck pussies.

Now I do not want to expound more on these Plasma Technologies integrated to our bodies, but note that those chakra system must be active for current to flow from your Earthing through your root to your crown and joined by the rest of the Five which connect 9 feets above your head to the ionosphere to the Solar System and to the Kuiper belt and the Oort Cloud where the rest of the chakra are connected up to Source.

That is the ANtannae that connects us to Divine, if for any reason you are not fully electrically connected, where ever your activated chakra ends, na where your messages dey come from.

That is why we say some people dey reason from yansh, like many people on this nairaland. They will never have sense enough to be like those with very active crown chakra.

You see, the Lord Of Time, Chrono, where the word Chronology or Chronicles come from, who resides at Saturn, worshipped on Saturday, or Saturn Day, has not blessed me with extra time. The Ring of Saturn is not there for formalities, the synchronicities come from there cos he takes charge of Time. So I will research next into the Sidereal Zodiac System, that is when I will commune with the Lord of Time and see how I can collapse time and be able to get more of time to share to people in my real life environment.

At this moment, all who read this should understand that my time to leave is less than a day, there is no more time to argue with me, they can go and research on their own, I am leaving the turf for them.

Or they can pay hugely to join the occult, there is better knowledge there than Religions, but they may have a price to pay.

Me i no go vex again with them. I have put my 20yrs on this, and no one is giving me that time back and I did all this for free. Cos I cared, but now I longer care.

Sorry, I love to rant.
Re: The Time Has Come ! by terrezo2002(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Opening thread upon thread just to propagate this so called message. Well, I know the satanic kingdom are very urgent in their assignment.
This is how Anton Lavey started. He later formed the church of Satan.
God said and even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to their reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient. Romans 1:28
No truth outside God. Any other message you hear that makes you reject God is definitely coming from the antagonist Satan.
The Devil is a liar and father of liars. No truth in him. He seeks to destroy God's creatures by making them disobey God.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come ! by Robbin7(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please how and where can I start my research Billy!
Re: The Time Has Come ! by plessis: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
some people deactivate their accounts and regret.....forget the folks who are mentally clogged. Some of us love you very much and have followed you for year. Think this through...but if you insist on leaving, farewell!!

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come ! by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
I really want to understand you

I believe all this your message is meant for me

I am just having difficulties assimilating them.

I have saved all your topics some can read all of them and try to understand you and gain from your wisdom. Please what advice do you have for me in my quest to seek knowledge about the unknown and discover myself and my through purpose
Re: The Time Has Come ! by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
terrezo2002:
Opening thread upon thread just to propagate this so called message. Well, I know the satanic kingdom are very urgent in their assignment.
This is how Anton Lavey started. He later formed the church of Satan.
God said and even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to their reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient. Romans 1:28
No truth outside God. Any other message you hear that makes you reject God is definitely coming from the antagonist Satan.
The Devil is a liar and father of liars. No truth in him. He seeks to destroy God's creatures by making them disobey God.
A word is enough for the wise.
Ogbeni park well

There is so much ignorant people in Africa especially Nigeria. Africans have allowed themselves to be brainwashed without understanding anything. You are a Christian today not because you have had any personal encounter with Christ but because u were born into a Christian household. Why are you a Christian when your forefathers weren't Christian

Aside the the regular Bible teachings from your reverend fathers and pastors; what do you truly know about Christendom or god

This billionaire preaching is like one i have never come across before.. And if he wanted to create any church or followership we will know but he said is sole aim is to enlighten people and make them think, discover and experience themselves

2 Likes

Re: The Time Has Come ! by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
The op will deactivate tomorrow according to him abeg derailers abeg make una allow us make we see wetin we fit learn from the op at least
Re: The Time Has Come ! by terrezo2002(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Ogbeni park well

There is so much ignorant people in Africa especially Nigeria. Africans have allowed themselves to be brainwashed without understanding anything. You are a Christian today not because you have had any personal encounter with Christ but because u were born into a Christian household. Why are you a Christian when your forefathers weren't Christian

Aside the the regular Bible teachings from your reverend fathers and pastors; what do you truly know about Christendom or god

This billionaire preaching is like one i have never come across before.. And if he wanted to create any church or followership we will know but he said is sole aim is to enlighten people and make them think, discover and experience themselves
Let me tell you a little bit of myself.
I was raised in the house of idol worshipping. I lived with my grandparents. These people were powerful worshippers of their deities. They even help to set up shrines for people. But Jesus Christ found me. I have personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I am also convinced beyond reasonable doubt that He lives.
I know you have been deceived already. I personally know someone who is going into this false paths. The way that leads to life is a narrow path. Wide is the way that leads to destruction.
When you know the truth, the truth shall set you free. Jesus Christ is the truth, Know Him and you will be free indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come ! by melodyogonna(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire:

Now, where were we.

It is called DIVINITY.

Still I rise!
you are deactivating your account?
abeg no do am oo, many people like me dey learn from your hand
Re: The Time Has Come ! by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
terrezo2002:

Let me tell you a little bit of myself.
I was raised in the house of idol worshipping. I lived with my grandparents. These people were powerful worshippers of their deities. They even help to set up shrines for people. But Jesus Christ found me. I have personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I am also convinced beyond reasonable doubt that He lives.
I know you have been deceived already. I personally know someone who is going into this false paths. The way that leads to life is a narrow path. Wide is the way that leads to destruction.
When you know the truth, the truth shall set you free. Jesus Christ is the truth, Know Him and you will be free indeed.
Well good for you bro

But still I don't think the op is trying to lure or deceive anyone. He is only sharing his life research and experiences in a unique spiritual manner...

He is challenging people like myself to seek the unknown and enlarge our knowledge

There so many things the average human especially African don't know and that's why we hardly make any breakthrough in science and technology.

1 Like

Re: The Time Has Come ! by terrezo2002(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
The op will deactivate tomorrow according to him abeg derailers abeg make una allow us make we see wetin we fit learn from the op at least
No one stops you from following him. I am here to present the other path to you.
There are two paths which are life and death. Choose life that you may live.
The path to life is not an easy path and it is just one way, but he that finds it, Happy is he. The path that leads to death is large way and many paths leads you there. People found there are those who wander away from the true path.
we humans have history which means we are coming from somewhere. Trace yourself back from where you are coming from and start from there. Base your judgement on that. I wish you all the best in life.
Re: The Time Has Come ! by terrezo2002(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Well good for you bro

But still I don't think the op is trying to lure or deceive anyone. He is only sharing his life research and experiences in a unique spiritual manner...

He is challenging people like myself to seek the unknown and enlarge our knowledge

There so many things the average human especially African don't know and that's why we hardly make any breakthrough in science and technology.

Read about new age spiritual movement. When you compare his teachings with theirs you will find out there is nothing different from what they do. To me it is not unique, but perversion from the real truth.
God is a God of science. He is a God of numbers. It is true we are gods and we all have creative abilities. If you think enough on a particular thing, you begin to see different things we can create with that thing.
The Bible declared that Christ is the head of all principalities, He is the Wisdom and power of God. All things consist in Him whether things created or things uncreated. In Him eternity dwells because He is the beginning and the end. So if you want to search for knowledge, search in Him. But if you search outside Him you are going the way of Satan.
Many souls have been deceived, the world has been bewitched. I as a Christian will not allow this to go on.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Salah To Muslims / Why Is God Too Wired???? / "I Am Now Born.again" Snoop Dogg Declares For Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.